Last Name: Monroe
  • 1.2) Date & Place of Birth
    • Date: 29.07.1958
      Place:Monroe, Alabama.
  • 1.3) Gender
    • [] Female
      [✘] Male
  • 1.4) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A Sleeping in the car.
      Phone Number: 4811142
  • 1.5) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.7) Have you had your fingerprints taken with the Police or Sheriff's Department?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 1.8) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • Never.
  • 1.9) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Monroe Farming
      Length of Employment: 1983-2022
      Title: CEO
      Job Duties: Finance, Marketing, Managment.
      Reason for Leaving: Moved elsewhere.

Company Name: Los Santos Transit
      Length of Employment:2022 -
      Title: Bus driver
      Job Duties: Driving bus.
      Reason for Leaving: Still a bus driver today. but will leave if I get hired.
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • I`m seeking employment because I`m ready for new challenges in life. After stepping down as CEO at Monroe Farming, I never thought I would ever feel the need for a purposeful job ever again. But here I am applying at the judicial branch. The reason to why i`m applying specific for the judicial branch is because I see myself as a good fit due to my previous experience with running a business. I`ve run my own company for 40 years, and have a lot of experience from different areas that I belive are key traits in your department. My organization was structured and maintained by me. And after years of hard work i managed to create a good, clean reputation, due to my high moral standards and work ethics.

A job at Los Santos judicial branch would not only bring you a confident seasoned business man, but also a loving caring man, who cares about his fellow human beings. I`m applying to this job as I see this as an opportunity for me to start fresh and develop a career over time. A career where I would be able to showcase my high work effort and qualities to conserve the good reputation of the Los Santos Judicial Branch.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • Born in Monroe, AL. I`ve known how it is to be poor. I know the struggles of the common man. I`ve worked it. Lived it. Breathed it. For several years, that was all i knew. Working on my fathers farm with my siblings. Mother didn`t work in the fields, she took care of the family. She made sure we were all fed. Even at the harshest of times. Father always told us; "Through hard honest work, ends all missery.".

So we kept working on the farm. Father wanted me to go to college, and since im the oldest of the bunch. I was sent of to the University of Alabama in 1978. Here I studied financial agriculture. After finishing my masters. Father gave me the family farm, and young, naive, confident and full of energy. I set of to make the greatest farming company Monroe, Alabama has ever seen. The farm grew slowly over the years until at one point, in 1991 I met Hilde Johansen. My soon to be wife. We married that summer. Although our marriage was a happy long lasting one. We never had kids. We never had the time, the company took all our time, and we never considered it. We we`re happy and in love. This time was the happiest I`ve ever been. The business was doing well. Although I was Happy and all was well. It doesn`t mean it was easy. If you want to be the best in a field, you have to put the effort in. And even then, the competition will try to put you down no matter what. I held my chin up high, and kept working. Every problem others caused for us we handled the only way right. Through the law.

Until Hilde died. Cancer. Struck by grief & shock, I sold my shares back to my family. I Could no longer work with the company me and Hilde created togheter. Every spot, every piece of clothing in my house, a acing memory of her. I could no longer stand the silence. The emptyness of loneliness. I did what i did for my own sake. I needed a fresh start. Somewhere where I could be able to showcase my self in a new light. I then sold my house, and packed everything i owned into my beautiful red Declasse Sabre, and drove towards the horizon, and the skylines of Los santos glooming in the distance.
  • 3.3) What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess, and how that could benefit the branch? (75 word minimum.):
    • Patience & Virtue. In my previous line of work, hard work and patience goes hand in hand. You`re not going to be able to preserve a good reputation by rushing through your tasks. As an attourney you work with other people, and sometimes people can be difficult. Luckily I`ve worked with all types of people my entire life. The work of an attourney demands challenging tasks, and requires several key traits to able to perform at a certain level. Several of theese traits, I belive I posess, as my standards are always held high, and always honourable. My moral compass is set to a high regard, as i respect all beings of life and all shapes, forms, sizes and etnicities. Therefore I would acknowledge myself as a suitable candidate for an interview to better show my qualities, strengths, weaknesses and to further my evaluation at the Judicial Branch.
  • 3.4) How much time and energy do you plan on dedicating towards the branch in the event you are hired?
    • I`m not applying to gain some pocket money. I`m applying to make a career. Careers take time and effort.
  • 3.5) How did you hear about this position?
    • Weasel News
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 10,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No.
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Never.
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Do you have any past Police / Medical / Justice Roleplay (Please include character names.)
    • No
  • 4.7) Please provide your Discord name.
    • SnarlingLycan#9038
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: UTC + 1
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the department?:
    • (Avid Roleplayer.)
Oliver Jenkins
Master EMT
ECRP Forum Name: Prezeey

LSEMS Awards

Re: SAJB Application - Archibald Monroe

Post by Oliver Jenkins »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Monroe,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

• From
    Director of the Bar Association
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
Oliver Jenkins
Master EMT
ECRP Forum Name: Prezeey

LSEMS Awards

Post by Oliver Jenkins »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. Monroe,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos Courthouse at 33 Vespucci Blvd near Legion Square, one of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into the courthouse.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas State Government discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the #interview-lobby voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

• From
    Director of the Bar Association
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Monroe,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s).

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Criminal charges during application process.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”