Monthly Bulletin 2201

The Newsroom contains all press releases of the Los Santos Police Department.
LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

Monthly Bulletin 2201

Post by LSPD Media Relations »

WWW.LSPD.SAGOV.US
Los Santos Police Department
Press Release
Friday, January 4th, 2022
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

Monthly Bulletin 2201
- -
  • -
RECRUITMENT IS OPEN - APPLY NOW

• -
    As a sworn member of the Los Santos Police Department, a Police Officer maintains order, enforces laws and ordinances, and protects life and property; issues citations, makes arrests, prepares reports, and provides information to the public and departmental units; works with neighborhood associations and community members as a planner, community organizer, problem solver, and information link; and does related work. Information on instructions and the hiring status can be found, here.
    -
OFFICER OF THE MONTH

-
    Each month, one officer is selected by our Police Supervisors to receive this most prestigious award. This award is an overall congratulation for universal commitment, achievement, and excellence throughout the department. An officer who achieves this award is an exemplary member of the department who should be looked up to as an inspiration and role-model.
    -

Police Officer III+1 Max Draco
    Police Officer III+1 Max Draco joined the Los Santos Police Department on the 11th of May, 2021 after successfully graduating Academy Class #195. Officer Draco earned his rank of Police Officer I in just under a month in the Vesspuci Patrol Division as a Patrol Officer. Max was later reassigned to Mission Row Patrol Division on the 21st of June as a Patrol Officer before being reassigned to the Vinewood Traffic Division a month later in July. The Officer was upgraded to Police Officer II in late August, solidifying his role as an exceptional Traffic Officer before seasoning himself as senior Traffic Officer following his promotion to Police Officer III in November. Performing exceptionally well alongside his peer Police Officer III+1 Ace Rellet - both Officers received an internal promotion to Traffic Coordinator, a supervisory position within the Vinewood Traffic Division.

As Max continued to exceed expectations week after week, how internally, that Departmentally, Max was upgraded to Police Officer III+1 late January this year following a successful push to increase operational numbers within the Vinewood Traffic Division while providing training and guidance for junior Officers alike. This award serves as a congratulation for the universal commitment that Max has displayed throughout his career despite all and any adversity he has faced. We would all like to congratulate Police Officer III+1 Max Draco on a fantastic month and his award as we hope to see him progress further! Officer Max Draco will be rewarded with a salary of $8,000.00 for the duration of the upcoming month.

EMPLOYEE ADJUSTMENTS

• Image Police Captain III ► Image Police Commander
    • Lex Roth
    Image Police Captain I ► Image Police Captain II
    • Elizabeth Sanchez
    • Jason Steel

Image Police Lieutenant I ► Image Police Lieutenant II
    • Tim Havlicek
    -REINSTATEMENTS AND TRANSFERS
    -
    This month we welcomed some familiar faces back to the Los Santos Police Department. Most were retired Officers who reinstated - with two Cadets reinstating, Cadet Pheobe Murdock and Cadet Millie Seismal looking to earn their rank of Police Officer once again.

Image Police Officer III
    • Shay Hudson
    Police Cadet
    • Sarah Curtin
    • Dean Molloy
    • Pheobe Murdock
    • Mitchell Phillips
    • Milllie Seismal
    • Kevin Shard
    -
    Image Police Officer III ► Image Police Officer III+1
    • Max Draco
    Image Police Officer III ► Image Police Detective I
    • Dominic Ace
    Image Police Officer II ► Image Police Officer III
    • Phillip Mahone
    • Andreas Oconner
    • Joseph Sanchez
    Image Police Officer I ► Image Police Officer II
    • Baron Faust
    • Joshua Fellows
    • Austin Hartwell
    • Lucas Michael
    Police Cadet ► Image Police Officer I
    • William Cemeni
    • Nica Dumitru
    • Gordon Hyde
    • Marsigsd Moriarty
    • Mitchell Phillips
    • Kevin Shard

FEATURED EMPLOYEE

-
  • Police Officer II Scott Jenkins was born in the state of Michigan, United States in 1993. Scott says he lived a normal life along with his parents and younger brother Johnny until the age of 19 when he decided that he wanted to live by himself. After considering a lot of options Scott chose to move to Los Santos - studying mechanical engineering at ULSA. After graduating Scott worked toward establishing himself as a person, working hard to apply for his dream job at the time - to become a mechanic Los Santos Customs. Working a lot of freelance jobs prior Scott applied to become a mechanic with his mechanical engineering degree, and was quickly accepted.
-
-
  • Outworking himself Scott managed to earn himself the position of Expert within the Los Santos Customs. Scott credits his parents for most of his success despite him moving out at such a young age, Scott says that his parents taught him many very important lessons that guided him through a lot of hardships in his work life, and his life overall. Officer Jenkins is a quick learner and paired with his hard work and dedication he regards himself as a great Police Officer.
    -
Police Officer II Scott Jenkins wrote: One day I want to become a great leader, a supervisor, or just someone that the cadets would be looking up to. I am working really hard and I am still dedicating my time to the Department while I can. I am glad to have my colleagues by my side, but they are not just my colleagues, they are also my friends that I look up to and who I learn from every day. The Community Relations Unit is something I always wanted to be a part of, and I imagined what it would be like being in it before it was created - since joining the unit, and the Media Relations Division led by Lieutenant Havlicek it never looked back and it increased my interest to progress within the Department further. I applied for this division and to this day I am really happy to be a part of it since it's helping to better our relations with the public, and I am working on fixing some issues that we couldn't solve before.

And the last thing I wanted to say was that I am really grateful to have the VTD Supervisors that are looking after me and my progression within the Department. I am really happy to say that whenever I come to work I am really happy to be alongside those individuals that I can call my friends, the people that have my back no matter how dangerous it gets.
  • -
    Scott first joined the Los Santos Police Department on the 4th of September, 2020 after graduating from his academy class. Scott worked his way up to the rank of Police Officer II, receiving his promotion in early December of the same year before resigning. Scott resumed active service once again before having to resign due to unforeseen circumstances - but that did not prevent him from coming back again and proving his mettle. Scott was reinstated on the 12th of October, 2021, being upgraded to Police Officer II in early December once again before being reassigned to the Vinewood Traffic Division in early January of 2022.
-
-
  • Officer Jenkins has his ambitions on one goal, to become a Police Supervisor. The selection to become a Police Supervisor is rigorous, and the training alike, but Scott believes that with time and experience he will grow competent to prove himself suitable for the role. Scott is a Field Training Officer, a prerequisite for the majority of Officers of his rank to become senior Police Officers - a Police Officer III. Scott also holds a position in the Air Support Division as a certified Pilot and is a Community Relations Officer under the Community Relations Unit situated under the Media Relations Division - progressively working on bettering the bond between the general public and the Los Santos Police Department.

STATISTICS

• Employee Adjustments
    Upgrades
    Promotions
    Demotions
    Suspensions
    Resignations
    Terminations

Recruitment
    Total Applications
    Accepted
    Denied
    Pending
    Withdrawn
    Number of Academies
    New Cadets

Field Training Program
    Sessions Conducted
    Field Training Reports
    Passed Cadets
    Failed Cadets

Ride-Along Program
    Ride-Alongs Accepted
    * Ride-Along Reports
    * These reports are currently not tallied
  • Patrol Reports
    Arrest
    Impound
    Impound Release
    Traffic Stop
    Use of Force

Detective Bureau
    Crimes Reported
    Active Cases
    Cases Denied
    Cases Concluded
    Cases Closed

Internal Affairs
    Total Complaints
    Sustained
    Not Resolved/Dismissed
    Exonerated
    Actions Could Be Different
    No Misconduct
    Insufficient Evidence to Adjudicate
    Withdrawn/Denied
EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY

• -------------------
    5 | 5.43%
    1 | 1.09%
    1 | 1.09%
    3 | 3.26%

Staff Officers
    Image Chief of Police
    Image Assistant Chief of Police
    Image Deputy Chief of Police
    -------------------
    6 | 6.52%
    2 | 2.17%
    0 | 0.00%
    3 | 3.26%
    1 | 1.09%

Command Officers
    Image Commander
    Image Captain III
    Image Captain II
    Image Captain I
    -------------------
    4 | 4.35%
    2 | 2.17%
    2 | 2.17%

Police Lieutenants
    Image Lieutenant II
    Image Lieutenant I
    -------------------
    7 l 7.61%
    2 | 2.17%
    5 | 5.43%

Police Sergeants
    Image Sergeant II
    Image Sergeant I
  • -------------------
    11 | 11.96%
    03 | 3.26%
    01 | 1.09%
    07 | 7.61%

Police Detectives
    Image Detective III
    Image Detective II
    Image Detective I
    -------------------
    59 | 64.13%
    05 | 5.43%
    16 | 17.39%
    19 | 20.65%
    07 | 7.61%

Patrol Officers
    Image Police Officer III+1
    Image Police Officer III
    Image Police Officer II
    Image Police Officer I
    -------------------
    12 | 13.04%
    12 | 13.04%

Police Cadets
    Cadet
    -------------------

Total Employees

CLOSING MESSAGE

• This concludes the Los Santos Police Department's Monthly Bulletin for January. Thank you for taking the time to read through it and we hope you are excited for the next one. The Media Relations Division works hard to provide information about the LSPD to both employees and the public, but we couldn't do it without our division leaders keeping up with their own monthly updates for a timely release. If you have any suggestions, feedback, and comments, please contact the Media Relations Division through the means listed in the Contact Information tab.

* The statistics gathered for this month were mostly supplied by us tallying posts. There might be some human error in these statistics. If you are aware of any mistakes, please contact Media Relations.
    -
CONTACT INFORMATION
  • -
    Media Relations Division Public Inquiries
    Los Santos Police Department
    Sinner Street 69, Mission Row
    Los Santos, SA, 90013
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION
Administrative Services Bureau
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Account is not monitored. For information, consult the Public Affairs area.

Return to “Newsroom”