Defendants Name: Elijah Evans
Defendants Phone: 234 - 1261
Requested Attorney: Sai Modi
Department: Police Department

Officer 1
Badge Number: 9210
Rank & Name: David Wallace
Time & Date of Incident(s): 29/JANUARY/2022
Charge(s) Being Appealed: Grand Theft, Fraud, Face Concealment, and I believe there were some other charges that contributed to my arrest too.
Narrative: I got arrested and had no idea what for, ended up serving 160 days in prison ((160 minutes)), and was put into a total of 350k debt. While I was in DOC I asked the guards to contact PD so they could explain the charges to me and Jonathan Willowick arrived and told me it was regarding an alleged scam that happened at Paleto Bank. He said they had 5 ways to identify it was me who scammed this unknown individual (when it literally wasn't me), so I'll go over the 4/5 ways I was told about:
1. My Kamacho being at the bank: A lot of people have keys to my Kamacho, if the Kamacho was used in a scam it wasn't me who used it.
2. My tattoos: This is a blatant lie because I wasn't there, if you request to see whatever footage they got of this alleged scam they'll try not to give it because they know my tattoos aren't anywhere in this fabricated evidence they have.
3. My hair: This is a blatant lie because I wasn't there, my guess is that since Jonathan never mentioned them seeing my face (because I WASN'T THERE) they only saw the back of a black man's head and decided to say it was me. Seems pretty discriminatory to me.
4. My voice: This is a blatant lie because I wasn't there and because bank cameras and ATM cameras are known not to record audio ((If you aren't sure about this, a simple Google search will show you these cameras tend to not record audio.)).

EDIT ONE: After finding out I've been blacklisted from Weazel News (while trying to put out a valentines ad) because David Wallace urged them to blacklist me, I assume their 5th piece of evidence against me is ads that have been put out with my phone number. I am not putting these ads out nor do I consent to these ads being put out. Somebody is putting out ads saying I'm selling my vehicles for a cheap price when I'm not selling them at all. I have loads of texts of people asking me how much my vehicles cost and I have not responded to a single one of them. Here's proof:

On top of all of this I was never even questioned before they charged me and my IA report against them wasn't even investigated and was just denied. To reiterate, I was charged, lost 350k, and 160 days of my life when the only potential evidence they have on me is my Kamacho being there (not enough to charge) and seeing the back of a black man's head (not enough to charge).

To make it clear Jonathan Willowick isn't involved in the investigation against me that lead to me getting charged. He just came at my request and supplied me with some information I needed by checking the case file since he had access to it. The officer with the badge number 9210 is the one who charged me (David Wallace) and the one who believed his non-existent evidence would slide.

Just to be fully transparent here are screenshots of my IA report and the conversation that came about after:

EDIT ONE: Just to show how corrupt David Wallace really is, here's a recording of Guilherme Tavares (a high ranking and trustworthy police officer who's very credible) blurting out the word corrupt the second I mention his name. If you don't want to listen to the entire recording skip to 3:49.

I, [Elijah Evans], hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))
Last edited by Elijah Taylor on Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yuki Nakamura
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

LSEMS Awards

Re: Elijah Evans v. Police Department | Docket #

Post by Yuki Nakamura »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

| Docket #
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Good evening,

I am Attorney Yuki Nakamura and I will be offering my counsel to the appellant in this case. If there are no obstructions for this I will be liasoning with my client shortly and beginning preparations for the court.

Attorney Yuki Nakamura
    (909) 596-2948 — [email protected]
Elijah Taylor
ECRP Forum Name: SmushyTaco

Re: Elijah Evans v. Police Department | Docket #

Post by Elijah Taylor »

I accept your offer! Thank you!
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Elijah Evans

Post by Judith Mason »

Administrative Update

• To whom is may concern,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch has just undergone a major change to the court system and, as such, your case is being referred down to the Superior Court of San Andreas under the title State of San Andreas v. Elijah Evans.

At this time, no action is required of you. Cases will still be activated in the same manner as they have been activated before and you will be notified when a response is required of you. More detailed information will be available in the coming hours in a post in the 'SAJB - Public Releases' section of this website.

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Chief Justice
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood
ECRP Forum Name: HotPipinLeo

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

• Superior Court of San Andreas,

Let the record reflect I am entering my appearance on this matter, representing the State of San Andreas. I respectfully request a few days to go over this case details prior to opening discovery.

Respectfully,

Senior Prosecuting Attorney
    (909) 235-6076 — [email protected]
Elijah Taylor

Post by Elijah Taylor »

Yuki Nakamura has stepped down as my legal council, this case is for the taking for any lawyer and I request this not go active until I have a lawyer by my side.
Elijah Taylor

Post by Elijah Taylor »

I would like to request a different judge because Colt Daniels is very biased against me and I don't think he has the capacity to judge this case fairly.
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

Re: Elijah Evans

Prosecution is ready to proceed on this case at this time. The State of San Andreas will await for Mr. Evans to obtain counsel, and will be ready to proceed.

Respectfully,

Dakota Macaw
ECRP Forum Name: ComradeCorbyn

SAJB Awards

Post by Dakota Macaw »

Re: Elijah Evans

I have begun discussing the case with my client and have decided that we will be ready to proceed at the court's discretion.

Respectfully,

Senior Attorney Dakota Macaw
    (909) 419-3141 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Re: #22-CM-0004, State of San Andreas v. Elijah Evans

Post by Judith Mason »

• Parties,

As we now have representation appointed for both the prosecution and defense, I will be opening this case under docket number #22-CM-0004. Immediately following this message, I will be ordering discovery from the prosecution, requiring that all evidence be submitted within 7 days. Once evidence has been submitted to the Court, the defense may begin submitting motions in response.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

#22-CM-0004
Presiding Judge: Judith Mason

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Elijah Evans
#22-CM-0004

A court order was entered in the above case on 21 March, 2022.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Elijah Evans, #22-CM-0004 is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Associate Justice

Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Associate Justice Judith Mason,

• We the prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: 22-CM-0004
    Requesting Party: San Andreas Superior Court
    Party Members: State of San Andreas through Senior Prosecuting Attorney Hugh R. Allgood, Elijah Evans through Senior Defense Attorney Dakota Macaw
    Exhibit #1: LSPD
    Type of Discovery:
    • Deposition (Statement from Detective David Wallace)
    Spoiler
    • David Wallace wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:47 am Image

San Andreas Judicial Brancha
      Official Witness Statement
      Case Information
      • Case Number: #96957
        Incident Date: 19/JAN/2022
      Witness Information
      • Name: David Wallace
        Date of Birth: 13/JUN/1995
        Phone Number: N/A
      Witness Statement
      • This entire situation begins on the 16/JAN/2022. The Los Santos Police Department receives a crime report about a scam at the city bank. The facts were: An individual offers to sell his black Kamacho (LP: 00OO000, Owned by Elijah Evans) to another individual. Both of them sign a contract, but after the money was given to the seller, he takes off on his BF400 without transfering ownership of the Kamacho. A few hours after the crime report was filed, a Detective noticed an individual at the bank matching the description of the suspect in the scam case. The man, which turned out to be Elijah Evans, was brought in for questioning. During this questioning he was given a deal where his charges would be reduced to Grand Theft (leaving out Fraud, False Impersonation etc.) If he signed an Admission of Guilt and returned the money. Long story short, Elijah Evans admitted to scamming the victim using his Kamacho.
        Elijah Evans was then arrested and sent to DOC.
        Fast forward to the 19/JAN/2022.
        SD receives a 911 call about a scam at the Paleto Bay bank. Me, being a Detective with the Los Santos Police Department, decide to respond and take over the case for SD. The victim, Johnny Ganja, points out that a Kamacho was the object of sale. After scanning the plate, it turns out the Kamacho was the same one from the scam on the 16/JAN/2022, still owned by Elijah Evans.
        I opened a case on this situation and collected the banks CCTV footage, aswell as obtained a search warrant for Elijah Evans' bank records. The CCTV footage shows an individual with matching skin color, voice tone and bald head (to Elijah Evans) committing the scam. The search warrant for Elijah Evans' bank records show that a deposit of $350,000 was put on Elijah Evans' bank account on the 19/JAN/2022 at exactly 2:10AM. This deposit is not only the exact same amount of money that Johnny Ganja gave to the scammer, but the deposit was done at the exact second where the CCTV footage shows the suspect receiving the money and operating the ATM next to the bank.
        In conclusion: Elijah Evans admitted to a scam just a few days prior with the same Kamacho. The scammer looks and sounds like Elijah Evans. Elijah Evans deposited $350,000 to his bank account at the exact same time where the scammer received the money and operated the ATM in the CCTV footage.
        Every single statement I gave can be proven by pieces of evidence stored in the case file, let me know If they are necessary.

I would also like to point out the following:
        • In EDIT THREE Elijah Evans points Johnny Ganja out as the victim. No one in the Police Department released any information about the victim to him, meaning he knew who the victim was even though he claims to not be involved in this scam at all.
        • In EDIT THREE Elijah Evans claimed that a Zero Benjamin is actually the person that scammed the victim. This is a blatant lie, as there are literally arrest report from before and after the 19th of January, showing Zero Benjamin as white with dark hair. These can obviously be provided upon request.
      Witness Affirmation
      • I, David Wallace, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

David Wallace
        Police Detective I
        Los Santos Police Department

Date: 12/MAR/2022

Exhibit #2: Weazel News
    Type of Discovery:
    • Deposition/Physical Evidence (Statement from Lucifero Whitlock of Weazel News)
    Spoiler
    • Lucifero Whitlock wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:43 pm Image

Weazel Entertainment News Network

[email protected]
      "Reporting The Right News - EST. 2005"

• Dear Mr. Allgood,

Here's the evidence from our system regarding the Ad you've inquired about.
        I remain available for further clarification if I'm able to help.

Evidence:
        https://imgur.com/a/FSYWziD

• Kind regards,
        Lucifero Whitlock - Assistant Advertising Manager
        Weazel News

[/i]
    Exhibit #3: LSPD
    Type of Discovery:
    • Document Request (Detective case file from the LSPD
    Spoiler
      1.0 CASEFILE INFORMATION
      Investigation Starting Date and Time (24 hour clock): 9:10AM 20/JAN/2022
      Assigned Unit: Detective Support Unit (DSU)
      Case File Number: #96957
      Overseeing Detective / Investigator / Officer: Detective I David Wallace - RHU
      Detective(s) / Investigator(s) / Officer(s) - Assigned / Involved:
      • Police Officer III Lance Sage [DSU] (No longer employed)
      Case, Crime Report or Logs involved:
      2.0 CASE INFORMATION
      Johnny Ganja was scammed off 350.000$ by an individual claiming to be Jacob Blazer. A contract for the sale of a Kamacho was signed, but the individual took off on a BF400 after the money was handed over.
      3.0 OPTIONAL MODULES
      Modules

Evidence
      [img]https://i.imgur.com/8zJq0N1.png[/img]
      [divbox=white]
      [spoiler=Exhibit #: <NAME>]
      <DESCRIPTION>
      [url=<LINK>]<NAME>[/url]
      [img]<MEDIA>[/img]
      [youtube]<MEDIA>[/youtube]
      [/spoiler]
      [/divbox]

Suspects
      [img]https://i.imgur.com/txuUNK7.png[/img]
      [divbox=white]
      [spoiler=Suspect #: Fname Lname]
      [float=right][divbox=white][fimg=200,200]https://i.imgur.com/oV6gumI.png[/fimg][/divbox][/float]
      [b]Description:[/b] SKIN, GENDER // HAIR / FACIAL HAIR, DESC, FEATURES // CLOTHING
      [b]Phone Number:[/b] #XXXXXXX
      [b]Known Locations:[/b] KNOWN ASSOCIATIONS/HANGOUTS/LOCATIONS
      [b]Known Vehicles:[/b]
      [list]
      [*]COLOR MODEL - [LICENSE PLATE]
      [*]COLOR MODEL - [LICENSE PLATE]
      [/list]
      [b]Facing Charges:[/b]
      [list]
      [*]CHARGECODE - CHARGENAME
      [*]TF001 - Reckless Endangerment
      [/list]
      [b]Additional Information:[/b]
      ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
      [spoiler=Questioning: DD/MMM/YYYY HH:MM]
      [color=#4000BF][b]DETECTIVE NAME (DETECTIVE INITIALS):[/b][/color] TRANSCRIPT
      [color=#BF0000][b]SUSPECT NAME(SUSPECT INITIALS):[/b][/color] TRANSCRIPT
      [color=#4000BF][b]DI:[/b][/color] TRANSCRIPT
      [color=#BF0000][b]SI:[/b][/color] TRANSCRIPT
      [/spoiler][/divbox]

Victim(s) / Witness(es)
      [img]https://i.imgur.com/isrGTWP.png[/img]
      [divbox=white]
      [spoiler=Victim/Witness #: FNAME LNAME]
      [b]Contact Information:[/b] CONTACT INFORMATION
      [b]Statement:[/b] STATEMENT
      [/spoiler]
      [/divbox]

Operations

[spoiler=Operation #X: NAME DD/MMM/YYYY HH:MM HH:MM]
      [img]https://i.imgur.com/88vzzHs.jpg[/img]
      [divbox=white][mod=Los Santos Police Department][color=red]THE FOLLOWING IS [b]CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION[/b] TO THE INVESTIGATIONS BUREAU AND LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT![/color][/mod]
      [hr]------------------OPERATION PERSONNEL------------------[/hr]
      [list=none]
      [*]Personnel Involved
      [list]
      [*]Detective // Investigator LNAME - (RHD/GND/DSVD)
      [*]Detective // Investigator LNAME - (RHD/GND/DSVD)
      [/list]
      [hr]------------------OPERATION REPORT------------------[/hr]
      [url=LINK IF USED]Deployment Log[/url]
      OPERATION REPORT

[/list][/divbox]
      [/spoiler]

Notes
      [img]https://i.imgur.com/88vzzHs.jpg[/img][divbox=white]
      [list=none]
      [b]Update #: ##[/b]

Casefile updated with the following:
      [list]
      [*]UPDATE;
      [*]UPDATE;
      [*]UPDATE.
      [/list]

[/list]
      [/divbox]
      4.0 CHECKLIST
      Checklist - [✔ ] - Remove unnecessary steps
      • [✔] Evidence modules added
      • [✔] License plate run through MDC
      • [✔] Victims/Witnesses interviewed
      • [✔] Evidence obtained from the field/victim/witnesses
      • [✔] Suspect identified
      • [✔] Charges approved
      • [✔] Charges placed
      • [✔] Property returned
      5.0 SIGNATURE
       ! Message from: Los Santos Police Department
      BY SUBMITTING THIS FORM YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THIS FORM AND ITS CONTENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION OF THE LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT. SHARING INFORMATION ON THIS FORM, PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION ON THIS FORM, DUPLICATION OF THIS FORM WITHOUT PROPER CLEARANCE, TAMPERING WITH THIS FORM, OR DESTROYING THIS FORM IS A FELONY CRIME.

Police Detective I David Wallace
      Suspect #1: Elijah Evans
      Description: Male, Dark Skin // Bald / Black/Dark Brown beard // Yellow Jacket, White Gloves, White Baggy Pants, Angel Mask
      Phone Number: ##2341261 (previously 2399409)
      Known Locations: N/A
      Known Vehicles:
      • Black Kamacho - [0O0OOOO0]
      • Black BF400 - [N/A]
      Facing Charges:
      • GF07 - Fraud
      • GF14 - False Impersonation
      • GF09 - Embezzlement
      Additional Information:
      ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
      Questioning: DD/MMM/YYYY HH:MM
      DETECTIVE NAME (DETECTIVE INITIALS): TRANSCRIPT
      SUSPECT NAME(SUSPECT INITIALS): TRANSCRIPT
      DI: TRANSCRIPT
      SI: TRANSCRIPT
      Exhibit #1: CCTV Footage
      CCTV footage from the bank
      Footage
      (( Image ))
      Exhibit #2: Bank records
      Bank records show a deposit of $350.000 on Elijah Evans' bank account at 2:10AM on the 19th of January, 2022.
      ((
      ImageImage
      ))

"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"
      Robbery-Homicide Unit

• Hello Team,
        we have good news.
        Please direct your attention to Exhibit #2 of the Evidence module.
        Elijah Evans has deposited $350.000 on his bank account at the following date/time (19/JAN/22 03:10AM)

Using the CCTV camera footage we gathered we can see that the scam happend at exactly (19/JAN/22 02:08AM).

________

Given the evidence we have gathered now, we are at a point where I, without a shadow of doubt in my mind, can safely say that Elijah Evans is the one that scammed the victim.

Feel free to voice your opinions now, If you disagree.

Dominic Ace have you called Mr Evans in for questioning yet? If you haven't and If you aren't planning on doing so, please let me know as in that case I will charge Mr Evans now.

• From
        Robbery-Homicide Detective, Robbery-Homicide Unit, Major Crimes Division

"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"
      Robbery-Homicide Unit

• Hello Team,

There was a small mix-up with the deposit time on the bank records. The deposit actually happend an hour earlier at 02:10 AM. (The evidence module has been updated to reflect this.)

Rewatching the CCTV footage we can see that the suspect, while standing next to the ATM, says "let me deposit this" and pauses for a few seconds after receiving the money at exactly 02:10AM, meaning that Mr Evans actually deposited the money right after receiving it, instead of an hour later.

_____

Commissioner Langley has swiftly accepted the Debt & Confiscation request and the debt was added to Elijah Evans' bank account.
        The returning of the money to the victim, Johnny Ganja, is still pending though, so we'll wait for that and then conclude this case.

• From

"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"
      Robbery-Homicide Unit

• Hello Team,

The appropriate charges were applied on "Elijah Evans".
        A Debt & Confiscation request has been filed to return the money (REQUEST)

This case will stay open until the request has been accepted, after which I will mark this case as concluded.

• From

"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"
      Robbery-Homicide Unit

This case will be marked as concluded.
        Suspect #1, Elijah Evans has been charged with:
        • GF07 - Fraud
        • GF10 - Grand Theft
        • GF14 - False Impersonation
        • GM20 - Face concealment (b)
        $350.000 were successfully returned to the victim, Johnny Ganja.

• From

[/i]
    Exhibit #4: LSPD
    Type of Discovery:
    • Document Request / Physical Evidence (Admission of guilt from a prior scam conducted by the defendant)
    Spoiler

"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"
    Robbery-Homicide Unit

• Greetings Mr. Allgood,

I sent you the relevant case file posts in the prior email.
      The admission of guilt you were talking about was from a scam that happend a few days prior, which can be seen here:
      ► Show Spoiler
      I currently do not have the contract in a copy form unfortunately but should be able to provide it within the coming weeks. (( Need to login for that, which unfortunately I still can't :/ ))

• From

[/i]
    Exhibit #5: LSSD
    Type of Discovery:
    • Document Request/Physical Evidence (Mugshots of Mr. Evans & Mr. Taylor (appears to have had a legal name change))
    Spoiler

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• Re: Elijah Evans - Mugshots

January 29, 2021 - Elijah Evans

November 28, 2021 - Elijah Taylor

September 26, 2021 - Elijah Taylor

• From

Undersheriff Bobby Kirk
      Head of Administration

[/i]
    Bobby Kirk wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:30 pm Image

"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• Re: E-Mail: Elijah Evans - Mugshots

The most recent is January 2022, not 2021. That was an error on my side.

• From

Undersheriff Bobby Kirk
      Head of Administration
    Exhibit #6: LSSD
    Type of Discovery:
    • Document Request / Physical Evidence (E-mail from Deputy Sheriff Willson containing several mugshots of Zero Benjamin)
    Spoiler
    • (( Image
      Image))
      23/DEC/2021 - Image
      21/JAN/2022 - Image
      21/JAN/2022 - Image
      23/FEB/2022 - Image
    Exhibit #7: LSPD
    Type of Discovery:
    • Physical evidence/Document Request (E-mail from Sergeant Nash containing a mugshot of Zero Benjamin)
    Spoiler
    • (( Image))

28/JAN/2022 - Image
    Exhibit #8: San Andreas Superior Court
    Type of Discovery:
    • Deposition (Defendant changes in story in official court documents)
    Spoiler
    • While conducting case preparation on 18/MAR/2022, I noted the information on Mr. Evans' submission to the court had changed from the original. Here is the original version of the defendant's submission to the court;

I got arrested and had no idea what for, ended up serving 160 days in prison ((160 minutes)), and was put into a total of 350k debt. While I was in DOC I asked the guards to contact PD so they could explain the charges to me and Jonathan Willowick arrived and told me it was regarding an alleged scam that happened at Paleto Bank. He said they had 5 ways to identify it was me who scammed this unknown individual (when it literally wasn't me), so I'll go over the 4/5 ways I was told about:
      1. My Kamacho being at the bank: A lot of people have keys to my Kamacho, if the Kamacho was used in a scam it wasn't me who used it.
      2. My tattoos: This is a blatant lie because I wasn't there, if you request to see whatever footage they got of this alleged scam they'll try not to give it because they know my tattoos aren't anywhere in this fabricated evidence they have.
      3. My hair: This is a blatant lie because I wasn't there, my guess is that since Jonathan never mentioned them seeing my face (because I WASN'T THERE) they only saw the back of a black man's head and decided to say it was me. Seems pretty discriminatory to me.
      4. My voice: This is a blatant lie because I wasn't there and because bank cameras and ATM cameras are known not to record audio ((If you aren't sure about this, a simple Google search will show you these cameras tend to not record audio.)).

EDIT ONE: After finding out I've been blacklisted from Weazel News (while trying to put out a valentines ad) because David Wallace urged them to blacklist me, I assume their 5th piece of evidence against me is ads that have been put out with my phone number. I am not putting these ads out nor do I consent to these ads being put out. Somebody is putting out ads saying I'm selling my vehicles for a cheap price when I'm not selling them at all. I have loads of texts of people asking me how much my vehicles cost and I have not responded to a single one of them. Here's proof:

On top of all of this I was never even questioned before they charged me and my IA report against them wasn't even investigated and was just denied. To reiterate, I was charged, lost 350k, and 160 days of my life when the only potential evidence they have on me is my Kamacho being there (not enough to charge) and seeing the back of a black man's head (not enough to charge).

To make it clear Jonathan Willowick isn't involved in the investigation against me that lead to me getting charged. He just came at my request and supplied me with some information I needed by checking the case file since he had access to it. The officer with the badge number 9210 is the one who charged me (David Wallace) and the one who believed his non-existent evidence would slide.

Just to be fully transparent here are screenshots of my IA report and the conversation that came about after:

EDIT ONE: Just to show how corrupt David Wallace really is, here's a recording of Guilherme Tavares (a high ranking and trustworthy police officer who's very credible) blurting out the word corrupt the second I mention his name. If you don't want to listen to the entire recording skip to 3:49.

EDIT TWO: I'd like to note that my lawyer Sai Modi is currently on LOA and I'm not interested in finding a replacement. I see that my case will probably be marked active next so I request for this to be done once my lawyer is no longer on LOA. Thank you very much!

EDIT THREE: Here's footage of Zero Benjamin (someone who had keys to my Kamacho at the time) saying he set me up and that he's the one who scammed Johnny Ganja. With that said, I request for the 350k to be put back into my account (and taken out of Zero Benjamin's account accordingly) since I never did anything wrong to get that cash and since the withdrawal of these funds has hurt me financially. He should be punished for this since it was his doing, not mine. I also request some compensation for the time in prison I spent for this crime that I did not commit and for my fines to be paid off from the charges I received. Lastly, I also request for these charges placed by David Wallace to be removed from my record.

EDIT FOUR: Here's a picture of Zero Benjamin following up with a text regarding what he did after the scam:

EDIT FIVE: Sai Modi has informed me that he sadly cannot take my case, because of this, if any criminal defense attorney wants this easy win, come get it!

Sincerely,

Hugh R. Allgood
Dakota Macaw

SAJB Awards

Post by Dakota Macaw »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Justice Mason,

• We the Defense in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #22-CM-0004
    Requesting Party: Defense
    Party Members: Dakota Macaw, Elijah Evans
    Exhibit #1: Zero Benjamin
    Type of Discovery: Deposition
    • Mr. Benjamin's written deposition on the events of January 29th, 2022.
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery

Case Information
      • Case Number: 22-CM-0004
        Incident Date: 29/JANUARY/2022
      Witness Information
      • Name: Zero Benjamin
        Date of Birth: 01/JANUARY/2000
        Phone Number: 326 - 5966
      Witness Statement
      • Hello I am Zero Benjamin. I'm making this official witness statement now to go into greater depth regarding how I did what I did and to confirm that I was not coerced nor bribed into saying anything that was said in that video. It all started when I saw Elijah Evans hiking by himself (this was before I sometime before I scammed Johnny Ganja, not sure about the exact date). I walk up to him and say hi and he says that I looked like a black Joseph Couch. This made me very angry because I personally hate Joseph Couch. Because of this comment Elijah Evans made I pulled my gun out and proceeded to rob him. I took his phone battery so he couldn't call police, I took the SIM card out of the phone, I took his ID, I took his debit card, I took his credit card, I forced him to give me his social security number, and I forced him to give me his 4 digit pin so that I would have everything needed to make any deposits and withdraws into his account that I wanted. I also found his Kamacho hidden in the woods and forced him to give me keys to it. When I looked at the amount in his account, I realized he was a broke boy so I made a plan to hit him where it hurts. After that I started getting people to put ads out saying I was selling his Kamacho, as this was happening, I would at times put ads out with his ID too if my friends weren't around to do it for me. The people I would get to put ads out for me had no idea that it wasn't my Kamacho or phone number, they had no bad intentions. At some point, Johnny Ganja responded to the Kamacho ad and we met at Paleto Bank. When Johnny Ganja handed the money over, I deposited the 350k into Elijah Evan's bank account and drove off leaving the Kamacho behind for police to find. I had changed my hair, my tattoos, my clothing, and did a voice impression of Elijah Evans during the scam in case the cameras recorded audio, that way I could properly frame him. I knew that Elijah Evans would spend this random deposit in his bank account so when the crime report against him was eventually accepted he was put 350k in debt and didn't have the funds to pay it off. I did this all because he called me a black Joseph Couch which really angered me. I am confessing to all of this because I now feel bad and believe that I overreacted (even though Joseph Couch is a fucker). After the scam I threw away the clothing, changed my appearance back to what it previously was (hair and tattoos), disposed of the debit card, credit card, ID, and Kamacho keys, his SIM card, and went back to my normal everyday life. I don't think he was aware of everything I did.

When I initially chose to come clean I told Elijah Evans the person I scammed to address what David Wallace said in his response to Elijah Evan's appeal, that's how he knew. On top of this when Elijah Evans first met me while I was hiking I was in full body black face since I was transitioning to African American at the time, he never knew I was white. To add on, I had a long sleeve shirt on during the scam, long sleeve pants on, and a mask that covered my entire face. I also reapplied my full body blackface for the scam. I kept the mask on for the entire scam. The only time I took it off I faced away from the cameras so only my bald black face head was shown. The ATM cameras there can confirm this.
      Witness Affirmation
      • I, Zero Benjamin, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Zero Benjamin
        Date: 23/MARCH/2022

Sincerely,

Senior Defense Attorney Dakota Macaw
Dakota Macaw

SAJB Awards

Post by Dakota Macaw »

• Honorable Justice Mason,

We the defense are requesting discovery to be open for an additional seven (7) days from the date discovery was set to expire, as we are still gathering evidence to support the witness statements. As the incident occurred so many weeks ago we hope the court understands it is quite arduous to find evidence from this far back.

Graciously,

Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

• San Andreas Superior Court,

Let the record reflect the State of Andreas is formally opposing defense counsel's motion for continuance.

Defense counsel is requesting evidence to support witness statements, which the State of San Andreas contends cannot be achieved. From the prosecution standpoint, the only witnesses to the crimes Mr. Evans stands charged with are Mr. Evans, the victim, and allegedly Mr. Benjamin who has come forward claiming responsibility instead of Mr. Evans. The State of San Andreas does not believe there are any other witnesses to this matter, and therefore, defense counsel's reasoning for extending discovery is without substance.

For context, Mr. Evans filed this appeal on 4/FEB/2022, and this specific incident occurred sometime on 19/JAN/2022, continuing until the time Mr. Evans was formally charged by the LSPD (and certain aspects continues even to this date). We are now nearly two months after Mr. Evans was charged, and 50 days since this appeal was filed. On 20/MAR/2022, Defense Counsel formally entered their appearance, after Mr. Evans dismissed Public Defense Attorney Nakamura on 13/MAR/2022, after Ms. Nakamura worked on the case for a week. The State of San Andreas argues Mr. Evans has had an ample amount of time to collect evidence to provide to defense counsel, and between the two public defense attorneys who have worked on this case, Mr. Evans has had two weeks to collect evidence. It is also important to note, on 20/MAR/2022, defense counsel notified the court they were ready to proceed at the discretion of the court. The court decided on the same date, the period of discovery was open for 7 days, and this period is coming to an end.

The State of San Andreas has collected an immense amount of evidence in this case, and was able to do so within the time frame established by the court.

Unless defense counsel can explain specifically what evidence (and from whom) it is still in the process of collecting to justify extending this period of discovery, the State of San Andreas requests the San Andreas Superior Court deny this motion, and requests this matter to be set for a trial without further delay.

Respectfully,

Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

• Parties,

I have made the decision not to delay the expiration of the Order for Discovery as requested by the defense. I'd like to be clear that this does not mean that evidence submitted past the expiration date will be automatically inadmissible at trial, but rather that the intent for the Order of Discovery is for the prosecution to provide all relevant evidence in their possession as soon as possible so that the case may move forward at a reasonable pace.

The defendant initiated these proceedings on the 4th of February, almost two months ago, and has shown in several edits to the initial submission that he has been thinking about the case and actively pursuing his options from the moment he was arrested. Additionally, the defendant was given representation previously, who was working on his case for approximately seven days while also actively pursuing the defendant's options. More recently, the Judicial Branch's senior-most defense attorney has been appointed as the defendant's representation, who has been and will continue to work diligently to represent his client to the best of his ability.

I would be willing to further entertain a continuance in this case if the defense is able to provide further information about the evidence they are intending to gather and a more reasonable explanation as to why this evidence could not have been gathered and provided to the Court at an earlier time, however as it stands, I will not be delaying the expiration of the Order for Discovery.

Again, should either party wish to present evidence after the Order for Discovery has expired, they are welcome to do so via a Motion for Discovery, however, in order for the evidence to be admissible, there needs to be a reasonable explanation as to why the evidence had not been provided sooner.

With that said, the Order for Discovery is still valid for another 24 hours and motions are still able to be submitted after the Order has expired. Once it has expired, I will be scheduling a hearing for any pre-trial motions that need to be heard and further scheduling a trial after all pre-trial decisions have been made.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

At this time, the State of San Andreas wishes to file a formal motion to amend Mr. Evan's charges to add a charge of GF24 - Perjury. As it stands, the evidence in this case has shown Mr. Evans filed a formal appeal with this court seeking relief from charges he faced in January of 2022. In this appeal, Mr. Evans claims Zero Benjamin had come forward, admitting responsibility. However, the evidence has shown this to be false -- as Mr. Benjamin was a white male at the time of the fraud, changing his race at some time afterwards. Mr. Evans did submit a modified appeal removing some of the evidence pertaining to his story of being scammed by another scammer, however, the State of San Andreas maintained a copy. And defense counsel has submitted a written statement from Zero Benjamin, again claiming responsibility.

As such, the State of San Andreas wishes to add the charge of GF24-Perjury to this case for Mr. Evans, as well as the same charge for Zero Benjamin.

Respectfully,

Dakota Macaw

SAJB Awards

Post by Dakota Macaw »

• Honorable Court,

Although parties are correct in stating that there has been a great deal of time since the case has begun, my client has only just been instructed to gather evidence for where he was at the time of the incident. Being that the client was not necessarily made aware of how consequential this evidence will be, he had not begun gathering anything in regards to an alibi. Although he had previous counsel, that counsel was short-lived and not necessarily as comprehensive as his current counsel.

The request for an extension is to gather evidence of Mr. Evans's alibi which we now believe can be gathered to a substantial degree with a two to three day extension to discovery. If the court does not choose to continue discovery for a few more days, we still plan to submit any relevant evidence at the discretion of the court.

Graciously,

Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

• Parties,

The Order for Discovery has now expired. As such, the next phase of these proceedings is to determine if any pre-trial hearings need to be held or if we will move straight to trial.

That being said, I am going to have to put this case on hold for approximately one week due to an approved leave of absence from counsel. We will reconvene after all parties have returned.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Dakota Macaw

SAJB Awards

Post by Dakota Macaw »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Justice Mason,

• We the Defense in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #22-CM-0004
    Requesting Party: Defense
    Party Members: Dakota Macaw, Elijah Evans
    Exhibit #1: Sanjay Devil
    Type of Discovery: Video Footage
    • Footage of Mr. Elijah Evans between the hours of 1:00 AM and 3:30 AM on January 19th
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery
    • On the 19th of January between the hours of 1:00 AM and 3:30 AM, Mr. Elijah Evans was in the confines of Mr. Sanjay Devil's residence on 8 Invention Ct. Mr. Evans had, on that day, found Mr. Devil's key outside of his house and spent some time inside. Mr. Evans later discovered through a conversation with Mr. Devil that he was the owner of the house. Through further conversation, Mr. Devil revealed that he had CCTV footage of the house and has provided to Mr. Evans, who is now providing it to the court here.
      19th JANUARY CCTV FOOTAGE
      ((Below you can find various screenshots of proof of roleplay of manipulating the laptop internal clock to result in an RP timestamp of the 19th of January from 1:00 AM to 3:30 AM.
      https://imgur.com/a/B1ijBdl
      https://imgur.com/a/AUHcTZC
      ))

Sincerely,

Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Associate Justice Judith Mason,

• We the prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: 22-CM-0004
    Requesting Party: San Andreas Superior Court
    Party Members: State of San Andreas through Senior Prosecuting Attorney Hugh R. Allgood, Elijah Evans through Senior Defense Attorney Dakota Macaw
    Exhibit #1: Statement from Officer Yukimura
    Type of Discovery:
    • Interview
    Spoiler
    Sayaka Yukimura wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:13 am Image

Case Information
    • Case Number: Unknown
      Incident Date: 03/APR/2022
    Witness Information
    • Name: Sayaka Yukimura
      Date of Birth: 22/DEC/1990
      Phone Number: 304-2935
    Witness Statement
    • Below is the notes I kept about the laptop in my own investigation logs:
      Sai Modi called us down to the courthouse to review a laptop with evidence related to a court case against Elijah Evans. Attached is Commander Shadow's investigation notes:
      There is CCTV software on the laptop, which is installed. The software naturally embeds a date and time into the footage. The time settings for the laptop are currently accurate. The Laptop was mostly wiped, but there was residual footage from the 27th that looks to be accurate. Shadow is concerned that there is a lot of data missing, why would the video be removed from the laptop, which it was. It looks the software was installed on March 27th. He believes that the laptop was not used for recording as it does not have the original recordings from the software. There are no other files on the laptop.
      Outstanding questions:
      Reviewing specs of the device, how large would the harddrive be? Would it be full? What kind of connections would it show? Would the camera software show a wireless or hard wire connection to the camera?
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Sayaka Yukimura, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

ImageImage
      Sayaka Yukimura
      Police Officer III, Detective Trainee

Date: 05/APR/2022
    Exhibit #2: Elijah Evans phone records from the San Andreas Phone Company
    Type of Discovery:
    • Document
    Spoiler

Elijah Evans

• On 04/APR/2022, I applied for a search warrant for phone records for Mr. Evans. The warrant was granted, which was executed on 11/APR/2022, and I received the records from the phone company on 14/APR/2022. In the video of Mr. Evans purportedly from 19/Jan/2022, Mr. Evans can be seen making phone calls at several key points in the video, although there is no accompanying audio to determine who he called or what the nature of the conversation was. The timestamps of the video where a phone call was made are as follows;
      • ~19:58 - ~28:09
      • ~28:36 - ~29:08
      • ~50:13 - ~ 54:04
      • ~1:36:01 - ~ 1:36:44
      • ~1:39:14 - ~ 1:44:03
      • ~2:12:49 - ~ 2:13:05
      • ~2:26:19 - ~2:26:32
      Additionally, as Exhibit 1 shows, the prosecution had the laptop purportedly used by Mr. Evans to record himself in the Devils' residence on 19/Jan/2022 analyzed by the LSPD. This analysis showed the video itself was absent from this device, and further, the camera system was installed on 27/March/2022 (suggesting the video camera system could not have even recorded what Mr. Evans submitted it as recording on 19/Jan/2022). Therefore, I was also granted access to Mr. Evans phone logs on 27/March/2022.
      Attachment: Received phone records

((
      Proof of RP (sending off warrant):
      Proof of RP (receiving warrant): Image

Logs from ECRP admin staff:

))
      So, first I wanted to determine if these several phone calls could be matched up with records from Mr. Evans on 19/Jan/2022.

From reviewing the records, I used some simple calculations to look at the records jointly with the records from the two dates. First off, the records do not match up with Mr. Evan's phone activity from 19/Jan/2022. Most notably, there can only physically be three phone calls which would even come close to matching up with calls Mr. Evans made in his submitted video. However, Mr. Evans makes two additional phone calls which do not match up with the logs, and then he has no phone activity for several hours. The two unmatched calls occur too soon apart to be the respective calls 4 and 5 observed in the video Mr. Evans submitted. Lastly, the 6th phone call is entirely missing.

However, these six phone calls were found when looking at Mr. Evan's phone records from 27/Mar/2022, which supports the prosecutorial theory that Mr. Evans somehow manipulated the camera system itself, as a means of deceiving the court. As shown, the differences in time between the calls Mr. Evans is seen placing in the video very closely match up with differences in times from calls observed in Mr. Evan's call records. Of importance, at least one of the phone numbers he dialed during this time belongs to the presiding judge on this case.

Respectfully,

Sincerely,

Hugh R. Allgood
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

At this time, the State of San Andreas wishes to file a formal motion to amend Mr. Evan's charges to add a charge of GF16 - Tampering with evidence.

With the latest evidence submitted, the State of San Andreas has shown the evidence Mr. Evans submitted to this court as being inaccurate, and untruthful. The only reasonable explanation is the evidence was tampered with.

Let the record reflect the State of San Andreas now has the two formal motions to add charges to Mr. Evans, the first motion being for GF-24 - Perjury and now this one.

Respectfully,

Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

Form 3.0.5 - Issuance of Verdict

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT - 22-CM-0004

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

22-CM-0004

CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
GF07 - Fraud
GF14 - False Impersonation
GM20 - Face Concealment (b)
GF10 - Grand Theft

A verdict was entered in the above case on the 19th day of April, 2022.

• In a Plea Hearing held on the 19th day of April, 2022, Elijah Evans, who has since changed his name back to Elijah Taylor, has entered a guilty plea on all counts, including the Perjury and Tampering with Evidence charges.

It is with the above considerations that I issue the following verdict:
    • On the count of GF07 - Fraud, the defendant, Elijah Evans, is hereby found guilty.
    • On the count of GF14 - False Impersonation, the defendant, Elijah Evans, is hereby found guilty.
    • On the count of GM20 - Face Concealment (b), the defendant, Elijah Evans, is hereby found guilty.
    • On the count of GF10 - Grand Theft, the defendant, Elijah Evans, is hereby found guilty.
    • On the count of GF24 - Perjury, the defendant, Elijah Evans, is hereby found guilty.
    • On the count of GF16 - Tampering with Evidence, the defendant, Elijah Evans, is hereby found guilty.

Additionally, due to Mr. Evans'/Taylor's conduct in the courtroom during this hearing, including but not limited to persistent disruptive behavior, insulting remarks made to a number of court staff members, and general disrespect to the court, he has been found in contempt of court and a charge of GM14 - Obstruction of Justice has been added to his record.

In accordance with policy set forth by the San Andreas Judicial Branch, the defendant will be required to pay the associated court fees in the amount of $10,000.

Associate Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”