[PRESS RELEASE #34] Appointment of Chief Justice and SADOC Warden

This section contains all Press Releases made by the San Andreas State Government.
Lewis Langley
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

SASG Awards

[PRESS RELEASE #34] Appointment of Chief Justice and SADOC Warden

Post by Lewis Langley »

02 February, 2022
San Andreas State Government

• The San Andreas State Government is pleased to announce Kourtney Lafleur as Warden of San Andreas Department of Corrections following the resignation of Solomon Cobb.

Personal Message from the Warden:
    After being suspended on my first day for an entire week, I had doubts that I would ever reach a position as a supervisor. A year later I look back at that now and remember all of the mistakes I made, and there were plenty, and all of the people that taught and guided me through it.

Looking forward from the legacy that the late and great Warden Cobb left behind, our goal as a department is to strive forward by pushing through both new ideas and improve existing ones. Our main job at the Department of Corrections is to correct people. This will be our prime focus in the coming months as we push our Felon Reformation Division to help change the lives of more and more criminals with the assistance of other departments around the city. We also look to improve the quality of life for the inmates that we house inside Bolingbroke in an attempt to guide them further towards the straight and narrow.

I would like to thank my close friend and Deputy Warden, Yuki Nakamura, myCommand and Supervisor team as well as all the staff at SADOC for supporting me and would like to thank the Commissioners for giving me the privilege to support my department as a whole.

I also want to take this time to remind everyone that criminals are people too, even if they don't deserve to be treated like it. Treat them with respect and they'll return the same respect to you. Sometimes the smallest help goes a long way.

Kind Regards,
    Kourtney Lafleur, Warden of San Andreas Department of Corrections

We would one again like to extend our gratitude to Solomon Cobb and would like to wish him well in the future.

The San Andreas State Government are looking forward to working with Warden Kourtney Lafleur in the future and continuing success of The San Andreas Department of Corrections.

The San Andreas State Government are also pleased to announce following an interview & selection process a new Chief Justice Colt Daniels has been appointed.

Personal Message from the Chief Justice:
    I am honored to have been appointed Chief Justice of the San Andreas Judicial Branch by the Board of Commissioners, and appreciate the hard work done from Retired Chief Justice Mayfield and Interim Chief Justice Bret Hyland. I have no greater honor in my life than being considered and ultimately appointed into this position. I have worked diligently to continue to progress the branch has made thus far and push new boundaries, the San Andreas Judicial Branch has a long way to go but we can see the road ahead and the work to be done, and I can assure you we are ready for the future.

To give a quick background of myself, I started my professional career in February of 2020 with the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department. I progressed through the ranks and served in many divisions making many life long friends along the way. I served as an operator, pilot, agent, senior application handler, field training deputy, and many other positions during my tenure at the department, in August of 2021 I decided it was time to hang up my campaign hat, take of the badge, and retire.

I then sought employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch and had asperations to become an attorney. I made it through the training process and got my Bar License. Not long after working on a couple of cases I was approached by the then Attorney General Aurora James asking if I would take on the District Criminal Defense Attorney position which I did with great pride. I served in that position until I was asked to become an Appellate Judge and tackle the large caseload we had at that time. With the Judicial Branch being without a Chief Justice for sometime I asked to be considered for the position of Chief Justice and ultimately was appointed.

Like stated previous I am proud of what my colleagues and I have accomplished thus far and am looking into the future for what is to come.

Thank you,

Chief Justice Colt Daniels, Judicial Branch

Commissioner Sebastian Freeman

Commissioner Ramon Carter

Commissioner Samuel Osborn

Commissioner Lewis Langley

Return to “SASG - Press Releases”