Defendants Phone: 2947001
Defendants Address:
Requested Attorney: N/A
Department: Police Department

Officer/Deputy 1
Badge Number: #07523
Rank & Name: Detective Dominic Ace

Time & Date of Incident(s): January 11th 2022
Charge(s) Being Appealed: Posession of illegal firearm, accessory to murder of a government employee
Narrative:

On the evening of the 11th, me and my accomplices decided to attempt to rob the chumash bank. In the process of it, the Police department showed up and some of my accomplices went rogue and started shooting at the officers. While all of this was happening, I was standing outside the bank, unarmed, with my hands in the air, only moving a couple feet after getting hit by the automatic fire of one of the officer (while having my hands up). I was unarmed and did not have a weapon on my person. In addition to that, I did not assist anyone in murdering someone, all I did was stand in shock with my hands in the air. Furthermore, nobody at the scene was actually killed (/ "murdered"), or even charged with murder. The only thing people got charged with was attempted murder. Therefore, there is no way that I could be charged with accessory to murder.

The charge of posession of an illegal firearm has been "noted as disregarded" by PD after an verbal IA report.

An IA report at the Police department about the charge of accessory to murder of a government employee has concluded the following:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Internal Affairs Response
Date: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:15 pm
To: Steven Wu

Phillipe Sanchez wrote: Image
-
lspdlogo
Los Santos Police Department
Office of the Chief of Police
INTERNAL AFFAIRS GROUP

CASE DETAILS
  • Response Dated: 20/JAN/2022
    Case Identifier: #96629
    Case Disposition: Sustained (SUS)

Internal Investigators:
    • Deputy Chief of Police Phillipe Sanchez - Commanding Officer, Internal Affairs Group
    • Sergeant II Jaxon Nash - Internal Investigator

CASE RESPONSE
  • Dear Steven Wu,

We are contacting you about an Internal Affairs report you submitted on 11/JAN/2022. The report is hereby concluded.

First and foremost, we would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a formal employee complaint with the Los Santos Police Department Internal Affairs Group. Following a preliminary review of the formal complaint, an investigation was opened into the allegations that were made in the initial formal complaint. We have now reached the stage in the investigation where we believe the investigation to be complete.

Following the investigation into the allegations made in the initial written complaint, the Internal Affairs Group will be concluding this particular case with the disposition of Sustained, meaning that "The investigation has shown that the employee has committed either all or part of the reported allegation(s) of misconduct or poor service."

Upon gathering evidence and statements from all those involved we have come to the conclusion that the charge of Accessory to SF02 - Murder of a Government Employee was wrongfully placed onto your criminal record. After noticing that the Illegal Firearm charge was placed and soon after adjusted there was no evidence to support that you took part in the shootout with Police Officers on scene.

Furthermore you will receive compensation for the fine's associated with the charge along with the extended jail time you received in the amount of $15,000. Unfortunately there is no way for us to remove charge's that have already been served. But instead a note will be placed on your record to disregard that specific charge.

If you are unsatisfied with our response, you are entitled to appeal the result of a case to the Chief of Police.

• Sincerely,

Police Sergeant II Jaxon Nash
    Internal Investigator, Internal Affairs Group

Deputy Chief of Police Phillipe Sanchez
    Commanding Officer, Internal Affairs Group

I, Steven Wu , hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Steven Wu v. Police Department | Docket #

Post by Colt Daniels »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: Steven Wu v. Police Department | Docket #
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Wu,

Looking at the response to the Internal Affairs conclusion it appears to me that the Police Department have already dealt with the charges you are appealing, am I correct with saying that? In terms of them not placing that note on your record, that will be something you need to speak to them about as the courts do not deal with conclusions brought forth by Internal Affairs, if they are saying you are no longer charged with those crimes then you cannot appeal them.

Respectfully,
    Chief Justice
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Appeal Cases”