• Weight: **79 KG**
      Height: **187 CM**
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: **05/04/1987**
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): **Boston MA, USA**
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [X]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: **3195333**
      Mailing Address: **1 weasel towers lane, apt 57**

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: **N/A**
      Rank & Positions: **N/A**
      Date of Resignation/Termination: **N/A**
      Direct Supervisor: **N/A**

Department: **N/A**
      Rank & Positions: **N/A**
      Date of Resignation/Termination: **N/A**
      Direct Supervisor: **N/A**
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • **Prior to my time in the city, I have taken 8 college level courses on Law including Torts, Civil Liberties, Contract Law, Constitutional Law, Tax Law, Real estate Law, Criminal Law and Legal writing and research. Furthermore, I have interned as a clerk in the Middlesex County District court in Boston. I have not earned A J.D. Just yet, but am on track to do so.**

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 Why do you want to be employed with the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • **It has been a lifelong aspiration to become a lawyer as I zealously advocate for civil rights and liberties. My Mother was a big civil trial attorney and it is the only career I have ever been interested in. Having seen plenty of crime as a young child and with the privilege I had to be well educated, Id prefer to be on this side of it. I would like to work as a prosecutor, and maybe as the district attorney one day. Who knows, maybe I could rise to be a judge or another special position.**
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • **I would say my zealous advocacy for the black letter law, meaning I love doing it by the book and no matter how heinous the allegations, I will remain impartial. I will not abuse my position in order to try and get more time added to a child abusers sentence. Although it may sometimes seem like the right thing to do, I have ultimate faith in the system's ability to try and convict those individuals. I also think I have strong time management skills and im great at jury selection.**
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • **I think having most people facing serious charges actually face a trial, even if it is a bench trial would be great, I would like to see crime change in the city on a large scale as well as regular hard working people grinding jobs, having different options for decent cash. Really id just like to see some changes that can make the city a bit safer, and easier for us all to live in. In depth changes to different jobs. Providing more opportunity for the common man may stop them from turning to a life of crime. Alternatively, Police civil suits against the individual officers who are engaged in illegal or civil right violating behaviors.**
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • **No**
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • **No**
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • **I believe I've received a speeding ticket. Many Months ago, paid it off within a few days.**
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • **Having had a parent as a lawyer for 36 years and having spent 6 years of my own pursuing a Juris doctorate, I believe this is the only career path for me. I've dedicated my life to an in-depth understanding of the criminal justice system so I can fulfill my dream of making a positive contribution to the system. The law is one of the only things I am never bored by; it has continued to keep me interested in new areas for as long as I can remember. I should be selected for my clean criminal history, education and thorough understanding of all things legal. Civil or criminal litigation, Tax code, real estate or mergers and acquisitions. I can do it all. I hope to one day start my own firm. The possibilities are endless and im sure the bar association would find that my flawless record and upstanding behavior would be of great benefit to any legal job.**

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats. If the character applying to the branch does not have 10000 experience points, please submit both the /stats of the character applying to the branch and one of your characters with more than 10000 experience points. (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • **Robert Mathews**
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • **No**
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • **N/A**
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • **N/A**
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • **Strangur#0001**
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • **N/A**

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
      Timezone: **EST**
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • **JustRP, DOJ (lawyer)**
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • **I previously attended two ride alongs with the sheriff's department and was considered for a position, but they were not accepting applicants at that time.**

• I, **Wes, Watson** confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Wes Watson DOJ SAJB application

Post by Colt Daniels »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Wes Watson,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 90 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Unfit for the Judicial Branch ((Part of the same faction in another community.))
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”