End of Employment Date: 14/03/2021
        Badge Number: #585
        Position Held: Correctional Officer 2
        Division: HR
        Divisional Leader?: N
        Direct Supervisor: Yuki Nakamura
        Contact Number: 507-9418
        Desired Position: Correctional Officer 1

Why should we accept you for that position?: Because when I worked in the DOC I was an exceptional officer bringing fun to the place but I knew how to do my job and how to deal with the prisoners in a controlled manor. I worked hard to get my HR interview and applied myself for every opportunity I could to better myself in the DOC. I enjoyed working alongside my officers and worked very well in the DOC environment and excelled in all aspects from Lockdowns to prisoner transport.

Why did your employment with the San Andreas Department of Corrections end? I had to leave the city for a vacation and i have only just returned. ((BAN))

Have you had any felony charges against you in the time that you were gone? No I have not.

What have you done since your resignation or termination? I have got myself familiar with the city and the people and just been living my life but I have not since had a job after I left the DOC
        Declaration
          I, Charlie Mconally, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
            I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
            Signing date 03/01/2022
              (( OOC Section ))
              Forum name: BigDeccerz
              Discord ID: declanmillz#4230
              IRL age: 17
              Timezone: GMT
              Geographical location: England
              List of charactersโ€™ names: Sheamus Mconally, Sean Mconally
                Please provide a picture of your /license:
                https://imgur.com/ArlW7Mi
                  Please provide an unedited picture of your full admin logs:
                  1.https://imgur.com/2x368Fd 2.https://imgur.com/RbNWYx4 3.https://imgur.com/erUN0KQ 4.https://imgur.com/QMEO3m9
                    Leonardo Harris
                    Deputy Sheriff II
                    ECRP Forum Name: CrustyKarma

LSSD Awards

DOC Awards

Re: [SADOC Reinstatement - Charlie Mconally]

Post by Leonardo Harris »

Dear Applicant,
                          We are glad to inform you that we extend the preliminary offer of Correctional Officer I.

The terms for your reinstatement are as follows:
                          • You must go through all training procedures to become a Correctional Officer Trainee.
                          • You will then complete all the training necessary to advance from a Correctional Officer Trainee to be given your offered rank.
                          • The preliminary offer you get for reinstatement will still be performance dependant, a discussion will be had by supervisors+ at the end of your trainee period to discuss what actual rank you will get promoted to.
                          If you wish to accept these terms, reply to this email in the next 48 hours. If you wish to dispute your rank given, send a government email to the person who proposed this offer of employment.

Sincerely,
                          Leonardo Harris
                          Corporal, Human Resources Administrator
                          San Andreas Department of Corrections

Solomon Cobb
                          Warden
                          San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]
                            ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ ๐—œ๐—œ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€
                            ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐——๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป - ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜†
                            ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ-๐—ฅ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
                            ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฌ ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ โ€” "A Tradition of Service"

Return to โ€œAccepted Reinstatements and Transfersโ€