ATTORNEY NAME:TBD
ATTORNEY PHONE:TBD
Incident Information:
DATE AND TIME OF INCIDENT(s):12/5/2021 into 12/6/2021

CHARGES BEING APPEALED:
NM03- Unlawful Assembly
GM11- Failure to comply/identify
GM15- Obstruction of Justice

DEFENDANTS STORY/OPENING STATEMENTS:On December 5th at approximately 11:53 myself and quite a few of my family were at our residence goofing off, tossing snowballs, and just being our normal selves. Officers from LSPD pulled up and began asking questions, asking us to take off our masks etc,. I didn't have a mask on nor anything on my person except a snowball, some clothes, a radio and a GPS. The officers began immediately arresting a member of my family for not taking off his mask as they didn't give him time to answer a question let alone fully take it off. Officers instead immediately placed him in handcuffs and put him in a cruiser. Another family member arrived at our residence, maybe 5 to 10 minutes give or take a couple of minutes not exactly sure after this, getting out of his car running around a moment trying to figure out what was going on and why this family member was being arrested. At that point, Officer Grace Steel of LSPD, then asked him to remove his mask to which he decided to go back to leave in his truck. As he was getting in, she pulled a gun on him, demanding him to get out. As he gets out and puts his hands up, Jason Steel goes to assist her. I was not directly standing near them so I was not aware of any sort of escalating situation. It appeared to be just routine interactions from those members of LSPD as this is nearly a daily occurrence of them stopping at our driveway and constantly harassing members of our family. With that being said, I began throwing snowballs at everyone and just returned to goofing off and at the truck after they placed him in cuffs before even putting him in a cruiser and securing him in said cruise she runs over telling me im under arrest no gun or taser in hand mind you so i took off running as a joke as i was only throwing snowballs i was doing no harm to anyone of the sort. As i run past everyone my back to her and can't see anything at all behind me i run up the stairs to the House and around the corner at that time i guess she had pulled her gun as she was running up the stairs behind me she screams so loud everyone in the area hears her as im jumping from the wall to go back to Jason Steel she fires 3 bullets at me i would like to point out for throwing a snowball she opens fire at me. I do not believe that was the right thing to do as i posed no threat to anyone, i believe it should have been a taser it should have not been lethal force at any point as when i hit the ground near Jason Steel i told him he could cuff me and take me for resisting because of me running around the house, but i did not want any further contact with Grace as she had just tried to injure or even kill me over a snowball being thrown. Also pointing out that she had a gun pointed at someone for a simple mask she could have easily pointed a taser as the pain from a taser is bad enough that a gun was not needed as neither of us posed a threat to their life nor anyone around us.

Signed,

Anita Turney
ECRP Forum Name: Dubbydubb

Re: Paige Dredd v. Police Department | Docket #

Post by Anita Turney »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: [SAJB] Paige Dredd v. Police Department | Docket #
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Your honor,

As my client stated in his appeal I will be acting as the defense on the side of the appellant for this case. I will allow time for case to be picked up by the Los Santos Police Department District Attorney as well as a judge to be assigned and for both to get familiarized with the case before we proceed. Thank you.

• Respectfully,

Anita Turney
    State Attorney
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Paige Dredd v. Police Department | Docket #22-01-02-AP-026

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Ms. Dredd,

I am Chief Justice Colt Daniels and I will be acting Judge on this case. This case is now ACTIVE. Your requested Attorney is no longer employed by the San Andreas Judicial Branch therefore we will be working to find you alternative representation. Once both sides have an attorney we will proceed with the discovery phase.

Respectfully,
    Chief Justice
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

• Your Honor,

My name is Sai Modi and I will act as counsel for the Los Santos Police Department in this case. I am familiarizing myself with the case and will be reaching out to the client to gather more information.

Respectfully,

Sai Modi
Attorney-at-Law
Police Prosecution District

364-9436
► Show Spoiler
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

• Your Honor,

I will be acting as counsel for Mrs. Dredd in this case. I have met with my client and we are ready to proceed at the court's discretion.

Respectfully,

Darcy Lafleur
    Attorney at Law
    (909) 241-7634 [email protected]
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Counselors,

I am now opening discovery for this case, both sides are now given 7 days for all discovery's and evidence. Once closed we will proceed.

Respectfully,
    Chief Justice
Yuki Nakamura
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

LSEMS Awards

Post by Yuki Nakamura »

• Your Honor,

I will be acting as co-counsel for Mrs Lafleur on Mrs. Dredd case.

Respectfully,

Yuki Nakamura
    Attorney at Law
    (909) 596-2948 — [email protected]
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

Motion to Compel Discovery

Honorable : Colt Daniels
  • We the Appellant in the case below are requesting the disclosure of the following material by opposing counsel, please find a detailed reason as to our request below.
    Paige Dredd vs. The Los Santos Police Department
    Assigned Court Case Number: 22-01-02-AP-026
    Requesting Party: Appellant
    Party Members: Paige Dredd and Darcy Lafleur
    Discovery from: Los Santos Police Department

Type of Discovery: Physical Evidence/Document Request/Deposition/Statement
    • Physical Evidence- Bodycam from the Los Santos Police Department units who responded to the scene.
      Document Request- Arrest Report of Paige Dredd on 05/DEC/2021 and the Internal Affairs Complaint that Mrs. Dredd submitted.
      Deposition- Statements under Oath specifically from the AIR unit that responded to the scene on 05/DEC/2021.
      Statement- We would like clarification of the charge Attempted SF02- Attempted Murder of a Gov. Employee.
    Detailed reasoning:
    • The bodycam footage from officers that were on the scene of what occurred on the day of 05/DEC/2021 will help all parties have a better understanding of exactly what happened and what escalated Grace Steel to fire her firearm.
      The arrest report of Paige Dredd from 05/DEC/2021 will help us understand why they charged her. We would like to see the Internal Affair Report that Mrs. Dredd submitted, and their reasoning behind why the Police Department exonerated it. Depositions from the Officers that responded to the call will also give a better understanding of what occured that day. In these depositions we would like this list of questions to be asked:
      Spoiler
      • What are the LSPD protocols for withdrawing a Firearm?
      • Are there protocols on discharging a firearm, if so what are they?
      • What actions or sequences of events resulted in the arrest and discharge of a firearm?
      • What lawful orders was Mrs Dredd given during the situation?
      We ask that the charge of SF02- Attempted Murder of a Gov. Employee to be clarified by Officer Phillip Mahone.
      Thank you for your consideration.
    Sincerely,
    Attorney at Law, D. Lafleur

Attorney at Law, Y. Nakamura
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are requesting the disclosure of the following material by opposing counsel, please find a detailed reason as to our request below.
    Paige Dredd v. Los Santos Police Department
    Assigned Court Case Number: #22-01-02-AP-026
    Requesting Party: Prosecution
    Party Members: Sai Modi on behalf of Detective Grace Steel
    Discovery from: The Defense

Type of Discovery: Physical Evidence
    • Physical Evidence - any potential bodycam or video footage from the appellant in regards to the case.
    Detailed reasoning:
    • We would like to review any potential bodycam footage or any video-graphic evidence in general of what took place that the appellant might have. As we believe it could help us build a stronger case due to us witnessing the events that were apprised by Ms. Dredd from her point of view in her official statement towards the docket.

Sincerely,

Prosecuting Attorney Sai Modi
364-9436 — [email protected]
► Show Spoiler
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

Motion for Summary Judgment
Motion for Summary Judgment

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are requesting a summary judgment.
    State of San Andreas v. Paige Dredd
    Requesting Party: Defense
    Party Members: Sai Modi on behalf of his client Detective Grace Steel
    Reasoning: After investigation and collection of evidence, we believe that charges placed by law enforcement were lawful and valid.
    Detailed explanation:
    After collecting a significant amount of evidence pertaining to the appellant, Mrs Paige Dredd, it is clearly shown to us from very different perspectives in regards to the evidence gathered from the Los Santos Police Department, as well as the Appellant's own words and statements written above in the docket, that the appellant confirmed to us that she has disrupted an ongoing police investigation, which if we were to take the definite meaning from the penal code of the charge of GM15 - Obstruction of Justice: "If any person interferes, delays, obstructs, lies or deliberately conceals information from law enforcement officers or any other government official that is conducting a lawful investigation and/or questioning then they are to be regarded as obstructing justice." Not to mention the bare fact that she also mentioned that: "The officers began immediately arresting a member of my family for not taking off his mask as they didn't give him time to answer a question let alone fully take it off. Officers instead immediately placed him in handcuffs and put him in a cruiser." clearly stating that the officers were conducting a lawful investigation and/or arrest, yet Mrs Dredd proceeded to think it was a good idea to throw objects at on-duty peace officers. As to the second point, after witnessing the event above, Detective Steel walked towards the Appellant and gave them a lawful order, in which the Appellant then starts running away, which correlates with the charge GM11 - Failure to comply/identify:"Failure to comply with a lawful command by a law enforcement officer, including when he requests you to identify who you are during the course of an investigation."

Sincerely,

Sai Modi
Prosecuting Attorney
Last edited by Sai Modi on Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

Hearing Request
Hearing Request
Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are requesting a hearing to be scheduled for oral arguments to be made, please find a detailed reason as to our request below.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #21-10-29-AP-013
    Party Members: Sai Modi on behalf of Detective Grace Steel
    Detailed explanation:
    We would like a discovery hearing to discuss, orally, the defense's motion to compel discovery as well as our own motion of summary judgment. As for the motion to compel discovery, we believe that there are certain things that the defense has asked for that are highly irrelevant and/or unrealistic. As for our own motion of summary judgment, a lengthy and detailed reasoning has been aforementioned in the previous motion.

Sincerely,

Sai Modi
Prosecuting Attorney
► Show Spoiler
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Party Members:
    Exhibit #1: Witness Statement from an officer on the scene
    Type of Discovery: Deposition
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery [Provide a detail explanation as to the relevance of the discovery request]
    • Joseph Couch wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:55 pm Image
      gndlogo

Los Santos Police Department

Gang and Narcotics Division
      "TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• Dear Police Detective II Grace Steel,

It has been nearly three months since the situation happened, so that some details might be missing.

Multiple police units arrived at Gentry Lane to enforce the penal code, explicitly involving the sections regarding face concealment. Various people present there failed to comply with our orders and acted unrulily.

During the arresting procedures of other suspects, Paide Dredd (the suspect) starts throwing snowballs at Peace Officers present on the scene, essentially delaying the duties of Peace Officers present and also potentially endangering them as the snowballs could contain rocks or pieces of ice, which could injure the Officers in contact with them.

Police Detective II Grace Steel approached the suspect, informed her that she was under arrest, and requested her to put her hands up. The suspect then starts running away from the detective. Police Detective II Eleanor Quinn then rushes to Police Detective II Grace Steel to assist. Then the suspect and the detectives move away from me, so I do not have details until they return. I only remember that shots were fired there, which I assume was the accidental misfire of Police Detective II Steel.

They then return with the suspect and start cuffing them again. The suspect then, out of sudden, gets a medical condition during the arrest, which delays the arresting procedure on the scene.

Then a group of affiliates opens fire from up the wall above the scene, close to the house they own there, and injure Police Detective II Steel. I immediately return fire, run towards Police Detective II Steel, and drag her out of the crossfire behind a cruiser on the east part of the scene, where I handed over to Police Officer III Sayaka Yukimura to provide first aid.

The scene then gets relatively calm, and suspects get treated and arrested.

• With gratitude,
        Police Detective I Joseph Couch
        Gang Detective, Gang and Narcotics Division
        Detective Bureau, Los Santos Police Department
    Exhibit #2: Internal affairs report that Mrs Dredd sent
    Type of Discovery: Document Request
Spoiler
All Information from the Discovery [Provide a detail explanation as to the relevance of the discovery request]

Los Santos Police Department

Personal Email
    "TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• Hi Sai

Please find attached the submission and conclusion of Paige's submission.
      ► Show Spoiler
As for the Bodycam, there was unfortunately no bodycam footage found. As for the arrest report, there was no arrest report filed as arrest reports were not mandatory at that time. In regards to the specific questions that the defense has asked, the Detective does not need to disclose LSPD policies, In terms of the lawful order, it is aforementioned in the Detective's statement above. We also believe that the relevance of the established accidental discharge of Detective Steel's firearm is not relevant to the charges being appealed, whatsoever.

As for the Clarification from Officer Mahone, It was on a previous, unrelated charge/event to the events of this charge appeal.

Sincerely,

Sai Modi
Prosecuting Attorney
► Show Spoiler
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

Motion for Discovery Extension[size]

• Your Honor,

We the defense are asking for the discovery period to be extended, we are still working on gathering evidence for the case.

Respectfully,
    Darcy Lafleur
    Public Defense Attorney
    (909) 241-7634 — [email protected]
    Attorney at Law, Y. Nakamura
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Counselors,

As requested from the defense I will be extending the discovery period of this case. You now have until end of day Saturday March 19th, 2022 to file additional evidence and motions on this case, from there we will schedule a hearing as requested.

Respectfully,
    Chief Justice
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Requesting Party: N/A
    Party Members: Sai Modi on behalf of the state of San Andreas
    Exhibit #3: Incident report 2 days before the events above.
    Type of Discovery: Document
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery
    Exhibit #4: Proof from the LSEMS that Mrs Dredd was never admitted to the ER
    Spoiler
    • Alex Mpache wrote: Image

Los Santos Emergency Medical Services

ER Inquiry
      11/MAR/2022

Greetings!
      May this email find you in great health.

As per request, please find below the details you inquired about Mrs. Paige West/Dredd.

Within the LSEMS Patient database for the dates: 5th and 6th of December 2021., no patient files whatsoever were present for Mrs. Paige West/Dredd. Therefore, she has not received any medical care from the LSEMS on the aforementioned dates, indicating that she has not been admitted to the ER or generally hospitalized.

Kind regards,
      Lieutenant

Sincerely,

Sai Modi
    Prosecuting Attorney
► Show Spoiler
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting the disclosure of the following material by opposing counsel, please find a detailed reason as to our request below.
    Party Members: Paige Dredd, Yuki Nakamura, and Darcy Lafleur
    Discovery from: LSEMS

Type of Discovery: Physical Evidence/Document Request
    • Grace Steels Medical Records from Dec. 5th, 2021.
    Detailed reasoning:
    • We request Grace Steels' medical records from the day in question, to determine if the snowball did any bodily harm to her. As it has been reported, Mrs. Dredd committed assault with a snowball.

Sincerely,

Darcy Lafleur
Public Defense Attorney
Yuki Nakamura
Public Defense Attorney
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Yuki Nakamura
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

LSEMS Awards

Post by Yuki Nakamura »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Defense in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Paige Dredd v. LSPD
    Assigned Court Case Number:
    Party Members: Paige Dredd, Darcy Lafleur, and Yuki Nakamura
    Exhibit #1: Respondent
    Type of Discovery:
    • Physical Evidence
    Spoiler
    • This is the bodycam footage that was sent to us in regards to what happened that day.
      ► Show Spoiler
    Exhibit #2: Respondent
    Type of Discovery:
    • Physical Evidence
    Spoiler
    Exhibit #3: Respondent
    Type of Discovery:
    • Physical Evidence
    Spoiler
    Exhibit #4: Respondent
    Type of Discovery:
    • Physical Evidence
    Spoiler
    Exhibit #5: Respondent
    Type of Discovery:
    • Physical Evidence
    Spoiler

Sincerely,

Darcy Lalfeur
Public Defense Attorney
Yuki Nakamura
Public Defense Attorney
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

Motion to Suppress
Motion to Suppress

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting that certain evidence be inadmissible in court.
    Party Members: Darcy Lafleur, Yuki Nakamura, and Paige Dredd
    Requested Evidence to Suppress: Prosecutions Exhibit #3 and Exhibit #4
    Detailed explanation:
    The prosecution's Exhibit #3 and Exhibit #4 have absolutely no relevance to the charges being appealed here. Exhibit #3 occurred two days before the incident in question. Exhibit #4 is confidential information that should’ve been requested through the Appellants legal representation, Yuki Nakamura and Darcy Lafleur. This should have been obtained through a Motion to Compel Discovery, yet Mr. Modi went out of his way to get confidential information without our clients consent.

Sincerely,

Darcy Lafleur
Public Defense Attorney
Yuki Nakamura
Public Defense Attorney
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Colt Daniels,

Assigned Court Case Number:
    Requesting Party: #22-01-02-AP-026
    Party Members: Sai Modi
    Exhibit #1: Detective Grace Steel's Medical report on the day of the incident, from the LSEMS.
    Spoiler
    • Alex Mpache wrote: Image

ER Inquiry
      11/MAR/2022

Greetings!
      May this email find you in great health.

As per request, please find below the details you inquired about your hospitalization following a shooting on the 6th of December 2021.

Name: Grace Steel
      Sex: Female
      Date and time of admission to ER: Monday, December 6th, 2021 at 00:38 AM

Details upon admission: Patient rolled in on a stretch, with field treatment applied, with 1xGSW to the general interstitium area in between the left Clavicle and Scapula.

Treatment received: The Suprascapular, Transverse Cervical, Axillary, and Intercostal arteries are without interrupted continuity. The Suprascapular, Musculocutaneous, and Radial nerves are without interrupted continuity. The major lymph canals are of interrupted continuity. No exit wound. The body of the bullet was located and extracted from the wound, in a severely deformed state. Further debridement has been performed, excess blood from veinous bleeding removed in the process, and the general inner surface of the wound has been washed out. The wound has been sutured. An IV drip has been established to the right arm during the procedure, along with a transfusion of 500ml O- blood.
      Additionally, two different spots on the general upper back region with a lot of, but non-life threatening bruising have been noticed. These are seemingly made as a result of a kevlar vest absorbing the bullet, but not all of the kinetic energy and it subsequently transferred into the soft tissue underneath, causing it to bruise. The areas have been iced to reduce swelling. No fasciotomy has been performed.

Recovery recommendation: General rest, increased liquid intake, and frequent blood screening in the upcoming month. Additionally, if severe swelling persists, fasciotomy is highly favorable to avoid bursting the stitches, or to relieve pain and swelling.
      General anti-inflammatory over-the-counter medicine is suggested to combat pain and swelling.
      Should the pain persist, the patient is eligible for a short-term ketamine prescription.
      In case of prolonged dizziness (more than a week of mild, or more than 12h of severe), the patient is to immediately receive an additional blood transfusion.
      In addition, the two bruised up zones should be iced if they cause discomfort and pain.

Kind regards,
      Lieutenant
    Your honor, there were no mentions of the word "assault" in any of the statements submitted by both the defendant, nor the witness statement that I have submitted into evidence. I would also like to point out, the defendant was not charged with such a charge on the day where the events relevant to this case unfolded. As it currently stands, the defense is seemingly insinuating that Mrs Dredd has in-fact committed assault? I fail to see why the defense is bringing up these accusations.

Sincerely,

Sai Modi
Prosecuting Attorney
► Show Spoiler
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

Declaration to Contest

• Your Honor,

I would like to formally contest the motion to suppress Exhibit #3 and Exhibit #4 that the defense has submitted, reasoning will be posted below.

Firstly, the prosecution in no way shape or form is stating that Detective Grace Steel was hurt from snowballs. Rather we are stating that Mrs. Dredd has in fact delayed Detective Steel from doing her duties as a Los Santos Police Department peace officer.

The Defense has requested a "Clarification" from officer mahone in regards to the previous charge that the defendant was charged with, 2 days prior, and we provided the incident report (Exhibit #3) in light of their requests...

We would also like to point out that for Exhibit #4, the defendant's privacy is negligible in this particular case since she became subject to arrest, and SPECIFICALLY since her medical information is crucial for the trial.

If the defense is so keen on the fact that very important evidence such as this is to be suppressed, then I will follow up with a motion to compel discovery for said evidence.

Respectfully,

Sai Modi
Prosecuting Attorney
Prosecution Divison

364-9436
Last edited by Sai Modi on Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are requesting the disclosure of the following material by opposing counsel, please find a detailed reason as to our request below.
    Party Members: Sai Modi on behalf of the State of San Andreas
    Discovery from: LSEMS medical record on the day of the event, pertaining to the defendant.

Type of Discovery: Document Request
    Detailed reasoning:
    • The piece of evidence I am requesting to be kept in the court as evidence would be Exhibit #4, as we believe it to be one of the crucial documents that we have submitted so far and would like to have a hearing to discuss this motion in more depth.

Sincerely,

Sai Modi
Prosecuting Attorney
► Show Spoiler
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

Motion to Suppress
Motion to Suppress

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are requesting that certain evidence be inadmissible in court.
    Party Members: Yuki Nakamura & Darcy Lafleur
    Requested Evidence to Suppress: Exhibit #2
    Detailed explanation:
    Counselor Nakamura entered into evidence a piece of text that she claims is the LSPD protocol/policy for use of force. I would like to point out two different things.

Firstly, what she is claiming to be the "LSPD Use of force protocol" is false, I would like to further point out that the text that she has gotten from the following document: "[Information] Self-Defense & Citizens Arrests" is meant to guide CIVILIANS on how to properly handle and use their firearms - Not the LSPD.

Secondly, it is not our job as the San Andreas Judicial Branch to look into different departmental policies of different government agencies and the penalization of officers of said agencies, and it is highly irrelevant to the case at hand.

Sincerely,

Sai Modi
Prosecuting Attorney
► Show Spoiler
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

Form 3.0.5 - Issuance of Verdict

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT - 22-01-02-AP-026

IN THE APPEALS COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

Paige Dredd v. Los Santos Police Department
22-01-02-AP-026

CHARGES BEING APPEALED:
NM03 - Unlawful Assembly
GM11 - Failure to Comply / Identify
GM15 - Obstruction of Justice

A verdict was entered in the above case on the 20th day of March, 2022.

• The case of 22-01-02-AP-026 - Paige Dredd v. Los Santos Police Department has hereby been resolved.
    During a motions hearing the Los Santos Police Department decided to drop the charge of NM03 - Unlawful Assembly. Following a Motion for Summary Judgement from the prosecution, on the charge of GM11 - Failure to Comply / Identify the appellant was found not guilty. On the charge of GM15 - Obstruction of Justice the appellant was found guilty.

This verdict was reached on the case due to Failure to Comply / Identify not fitting the crimes committed and instead GM04 - Resisting Arrest was found to be the committed crime, however that charge was already placed due to the situation and was not being appealed therefore GM11 - Failure to Comply / Identify was removed. The charge GM15 - Obstruction of Justice was found to be the correctly placed charge as the appellant did obstruct the investigation by a law enforcement officer by throwing the snowball at Detective Steel.

Paige Dredd was paid $5,500 as compensation for the time spent in the Department of Corrections as well as the fines paid for the charges. The charges of GM11 and NM03 were removed from her record. This case is now closed.

• CHARGES BEING APPEALED:
      NM03 - Unlawful Assembly [CHARGE DROPPED]
      GM11 - Failure to Comply / Identify [NOT GUILTY]
      GM15 - Obstruction of Justice [GUILTY]

Chief Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Appeal Cases”