Surname: Claire
    1.2 Gender:
    • Male
    1.3 Weight & Height (KG/CM):
    • Weight: 98 KG
      Height: 190
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 15/07/1998
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Los Santos, United States of America
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [X]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ ]
        No: [X]
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 587-4837
      Mailing Address: Eclipse Towers Apt 203

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: Los Santos Police Department
      Rank & Positions: Police Officer II
      Date of Resignation/Termination: Resignation on Jan 24th 2021
      Direct Supervisor: Dezzy Bala

Department: LSEMS
      Rank & Positions: EMT-I
      Date of Resignation/Termination: Nov 1 2020 Resignation
      Direct Supervisor: Russ Stax

Department: SADOC
      Rank & Positions: Correctional Officer II
      Date of Resignation/Termination: AUG 9 2021 Resignation
      Direct Supervisor: Kourtney Lafleur
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • I have worked my entire life based on Law and Order, whether it was in the LSPD or SADOC, I depended on the law and believed in it, which I still do. In LSEMS, I have learned multiple useful IT skills which later helped me draft important paperwork. All I have done is serve the people of Los Santos, and I intend to do continue, which is why I am applying for a position at SAJB

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 Why do you want to be employed with the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • I feel like I was made for the Judicial Branch, to work in Law, it has always been a passion, but I never had the opportunity to apply, either I already was employed or I had family troubles. So the short answer is that I want to be able to help with the building up of a true and just Los Santos, and I will do my best to accomplish just that, not alone of course, together.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • I am quick to learn. I learned everything I needed for the Police Department, Medical Department, Department Of Corrections in just a few weeks. I am also dedicated to my job, and will use everything I have to do it, and uphold my responsibilities. It could definitely benefit the SAJB by having a diligent and passionate man who believes in justice working there and helping my superiors the best I can. The law is close to my heart, I have never been convicted, the biggest crime I've ever done is go a little bit fast on a road.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • I would like to see more chances given to people who have committed crimes. Even though the law is non-negotiable, and has to be upheld. After a person has been found guilty, it is very hard for them to find any other path for a while, so they usually go back to committing crimes, I want to give them opportunities and make them understand It is not the only way, making the crime rates go down, employment up, and hopefully happiness skyrockets, but I might be naive about this.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No, I have not.
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • No, I have not.
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • I have received speeding tickets, a long time ago. I don't have an excuse, I was a little reckless with my speed, I always made sure everyone was safe.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • My name is Sebastian Claire, I am 23 years young, and here is a quick sum-up of my life so far: I grew up in a catholic family, with my siblings. I always loved the law, my Dad was an officer, and I loved watching him work. Later I became an officer myself, but I didn't feel comfortable, so I resigned. When I heard about this job opportunity, I became really excited, but I had to leave the city for a while so I could not apply. Now after I have basically experienced every single government job in one way or another, I want to settle down at the JB, and dedicate myself to it. I have always been a quick learner, I went to Los Santos University, I majored in Communications. I feel that the law exists to protect us and others from any kind of injustice. I want to help make the city a cleaner safer and better place, where you are not afraid to paint your car a certain colour, or wear a green shirt, or to walk down the street without feeling afraid and vulnerable. I have been in the city for a while and it makes me sick to see people who butchered so many lives, having more resources than half the government employees. It is not just, I want to make a change, I do not want to sit around and do nothing, I want to contribute to the City's well being.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats. If the character applying to the branch does not have 10000 experience points, please submit both the /stats of the character applying to the branch and one of your characters with more than 10000 experience points. (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • **Marcus Donovan, Jay Lopez*
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Yes, I had a combat logging accident a day after I joined eclipse, I had troubles with my Internet, was new to the game, my computer shut off, when I came back I had the warning, I didn't know how to void it, so I left it, and after all this time it is still there.
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • High Police and Medical RP experience on Sebastian Claire
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • Not really, I could give some, but they don't know me that well
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • **SebastIan#0001**
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • **ANSWER**

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
      Timezone: *GMT+2*
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • No,Nein,Non
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • **I am studying Law, believe it or not, so I would be close both IC and OOC**

• I, **Sebastian, Claire** confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
Sebastian Claire
Retired Police Officer II
Retired Correctional Officer II
Former Head of Basic Life Support
Aurora Everdeen
ECRP Forum Name: Aurora James

Re: SAJB Application- Sebastian Claire

Post by Aurora Everdeen »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: [SAJB] Official Email
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Dear Mr. Claire,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch has received your application. We will review the information provided, evaluate your qualifications, and perform the appropriate background checks. Please be patient while we conduct this process and we will be in touch with you soon.

• Respectfully,

Aurora James
    Attorney General
    Director of Bar Association
Aurora Everdeen
ECRP Forum Name: Aurora James

Post by Aurora Everdeen »

Re: SAJB Application - Far Soprano
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Claire,

After reviewing your application, we'd like to invite you to an interview with us at the courthouse. Please let us know when you are available, and we'll schedule you in for an interview.

Respectfully,

Aurora James
    Attorney General
    Director of Bar Association
Sebastian Claire
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

Post by Sebastian Claire »

Thank you for the opportunity,
I am free to conduct an interview any day of the week between 3-11 pm (GMT) but if it is easier for the SAJB to conduct it perhaps later than that, I can make that work as well.

Regards,
Sebastian Claire

Sebastian Claire
Retired Police Officer II
Retired Correctional Officer II
Former Head of Basic Life Support

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”