Surname: Wellberg
    1.2 Gender:
    • Male
    1.3 Weight & Height (KG/CM):
    • Weight: 69 KG
      Height: 180 CM
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 26/10/1995
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): New York City, New York, United States Of America
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [X]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 283-7753
      Mailing Address: Room 24, Templar Hotel, Los Santos

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    • Yes: [ ]
      No: [X]
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: N/A
      Rank & Positions: N/A
      Date of Resignation/Termination: N/A
      Direct Supervisor: N/A

Department: N/A
      Rank & Positions: N/A
      Date of Resignation/Termination: N/A
      Direct Supervisor: N/A
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • School: University of San Andreas
      Degree: Major in Forensic Science and Minor In law

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 Why do you want to be employed with the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • Growing up in my neighborhood I saw the crime being committed every single day, some families who were victims of these crimes either mourn the loss of a loved one for months or struggle to get money to replace what was stolen from their homes. My dad was a police officer and he fought hard to chase away the criminals and keep our neighborhood safe. My dad is a role model to me, and I wanted to continue in his footsteps by helping others and preventing crimes. Recently I applied to the Los Santos Police department, but I decided not to go forward with the remaining stages of the application as I felt that I was not suited to be out in the field as I have a fear of death. I have now gained an interest of becoming an Attorney, even though it is not following in my fathers footsteps, I can still help put away some of the criminals of los Santos or help Innocent people get their justice.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • While doing my Forensic Science degree I developed a really good analytical skill not only for analyzing evidence but also for analyzing situations. I believe this would benefit the SAJB as every day you are presented with situations and you need to figure out what happened, you are also presented with different types of evidence and one needs a good analytical skill to pick out the important bits. With this skill I will be able to pinpoint details about the situation and pull out the important bits of evidence presented to me. Additionally, I have a very good communication skill as I participated in numerous mock trials as an expert witness to practice presenting the results for the analytics of the evidence. I believe this would benefit the SAJB as I will come across potential clients every day and will have to communicate with them, and it is key that they understand what I am saying and talking about. Finally, I am a swift learner, this would benefit the SAJB mostly in my training stage as that is when I will have to do most of my learning, with this trait I will be able to learn and retain all of the information that is needed in a swift manner wasting no time.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • If hired I would like to see an improved relationship and communication between the Los Santos Police Department, Los Santos Sheriff Department, Department Of Corrections and the citizens of Los Santos. There are too many instances where a citizen is being arrested and is not given all the information regarding their arrest. I believe if they receive all of the information and understand what and why they are being charged, there would be less problems after they finish their sentence. Additionally, I would like to see persons who are convicted get a chance to appeal their sentence and get the charges removed or get a shorter sentence. I don't know if this is already being exercised but if it isn't, it would be a good addition.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • No
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • Yes, I was going down the pier and I forgot to turn on my cruise control and the speed camera caught me going 60 I believe it was.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • I grew up in New York City, I lived with only my father because my mom died from cancer when I was 5, that still hurts me to this day. My dad was a police officer in the NYPD, he often worked late shifts so I often got to go to work and ride with him in his patrol car as the neighborhood I grew up in wasn’t very safe. When I was 15 my dad took me to a kid’s police training and after that, I knew I would become a police officer one day. While in high school I joined the literary and debating society, winning the school championship 3 times and I was the president of the student council in my senior year. After graduating, I proceeded to Major in Forensic Science and Minor in law at the University of San Andreas in Los Santos and continued my literary and debating journey winning 4 more championships, 2 local and 2 internationals. I also picked up football and basketball as hobbies and got to the semi-finals of the basketball championship in my final year with the team. I was 22 when I graduated university, I started a trucking job at Los Santos Truckers INC and was employed there for a year, then I started a freelance lumberjack job cutting trees in the forest. I then applied to the Los Santos Police Department as I wanted to follow in my father’s footsteps but retracted my application soon after as I felt that I was not ready to be out in the field. Now I am here applying to the SAJB in hopes of being accepted and becoming an attorney in Los Santos.

5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
  • Jimmi Wellberg
    Tyrique Bryan

5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
  • I received a warning for fear role play. On my Jimmi Wellberg's character I was robbing a store, the police came to the store and had their guns drawn, at some point in the situation the officer turned the gun away from my so I took the opportunity to get on my bike and ride away. It was then later explained to me that even if the gun was gone for a little, I still have to keep my hands up. I now understand the rule even more and I can assure you it will not happen again.

5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv):

5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
  • Jimmi Wellberg - LSEMS
    LSPD on mafia city rp

5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
  • Samuel Winder, Alex Mpache, Tyrone Cox, Elizabeth Dyer I worked with all of these on my Jimmi Wellberg character and they have all seen my ability to roleplay

5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
  • Chilo#8359

5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
  • N/A

[/LIST]

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
      Timezone: UTC-4
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • No
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • Nothing that would be beneficial to the Judicial Branch

• I, Marc Wellberg confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
Government Director | Marc Ericsson
Business Licensing Bureau, Executive Branch
Delegate - Law Review Committee
San Andreas State Government

Business Registration Desk | Licensing Desk | Business Complaints Desk
Marc Ericsson
ECRP Forum Name: Chilo

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

SAJB Awards

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

LSSD Awards

Re: SAJB Application - Marc Wellberg

Post by Marc Ericsson »

I would like to withdraw my application for now. I will reapply at a later date
Government Director | Marc Ericsson
Business Licensing Bureau, Executive Branch
Delegate - Law Review Committee
San Andreas State Government

Business Registration Desk | Licensing Desk | Business Complaints Desk
Aurora Everdeen
ECRP Forum Name: Aurora James

Re: SAJB Application - Marc Wellberg

Post by Aurora Everdeen »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: [SAJB] Official Email
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Dear Mr. Wellberg,

Thank you for your application and notice to withdraw. Feel free to reapply in the future!

• Respectfully,

Aurora James
    Attorney General
    Director of Bar Association
    San Andreas Judicial Branch

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”