[Information] Award Requests Information & Format

The Award Requests section allows employees of the Los Santos Police Department to submit requests to be issued ribbons for which they are eligible.
Police Department
ECRP Forum Name:

[Information] Award Requests Information & Format

Post by Police Department »

• Requests can only be for awards or qualifications listed in [Awards of the Los Santos Police Department]
  • If you are requesting for an award that can be requested by officers themselves, please make sure that you provide us with evidence of reaching the criteria for the award.
    • For time served ribbons, please attach a copy of your Academy Completion Certificate.
    • For division ribbons, include a photocopy of the acceptance letter you received upon being inducted into the division.
    • If you are requesting an award for a member of your division, make sure to include the relevant details as proof of the officer reaching the criteria.
    • Awards that are issued following Command Discussion, Sergeant Discussion or by the Chief of Police cannot be requested.
  • Once you are ready to submit a request, simply copy-paste one of the two formats below and create a thread in the [AWARDS & QUALIFICATIONS] section with the subject of [Award Request] First Lastname
  • Requests for non-divisional specific awards will be reviewed by a member of the Supervisory Team or above and they will determine whether you meet the criteria or not. If you do meet the criteria, you will be approved and issued the award accordingly.
  • Requests for divisional-specific awards will be reviewed by a member of the relevant division's command to ensure that all criteria are met.

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZDUcSeM.png[/img]

[lspdsubtitle]AWARD REQUEST INFORMATION[/lspdsubtitle]
[divbox=white][list=none]
[b]I am hereby requesting the following award(s) and/or qualification(s):[/b]
[list=none]

[b]AWARD NAME:[/b] Answer
[b]JUSTIFICATION:[/b] Answer (Reasoning for the request, including evidence of criteria met if possible.)

[b]JUSTIFICATION:[/b] Answer (Reasoning for the request, including evidence of criteria met if possible.)

[/list][/list][/divbox]
[lspdfooter][/lspdfooter]
Spoiler
  • -
    AWARDS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUEST

I am requesting that the following award(s) and/or qualification(s) are given to Rank First Lastname:

Award Name
    Reasoning: Your answer here, make sure to include evidence of meeting criteria if possible.

Award Name
    Reasoning: Your answer here, make sure to include evidence of meeting criteria if possible.

Award Name

Award Name

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/pydHmvq.png[/img]

[divbox=white] [list=none]
[color=#FFFFFF]-[/color]
[size=175][b]AWARDS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUEST[/b][/size]

[hr][/hr]

[b]I am requesting that the following award(s) and/or qualification(s) are given to Rank First Lastname:[/b]

[b]Award Name[/b]
[b]Reasoning:[/b] Your answer here, make sure to include evidence of meeting criteria if possible.

[b]Award Name[/b]
[b]Reasoning:[/b] Your answer here, make sure to include evidence of meeting criteria if possible.

[b]Award Name[/b]

[b]Award Name[/b]

[/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/88vzzHs.jpg[/img]

lspdlogo
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
Office of the Chief of Police
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

CHIEF OF POLICE
Elena Flores

Return to “Award Requests”