General Information:
OFFICERS NAME: - (N/A If Unknown)
BADGE NUMBER: 9280 and his colleague
ATTORNEY NAME:
ATTORNEY PHONE:
Incident Information:
DATE AND TIME OF INCIDENT(s): 15/11/2021 at 2:30 pm utc

CHARGES BEING APPEALED:
assault with a deadly weapon, grand theft auto, resisting arrest, criminal threats to a goverment emloyee

DEFENDANTS STORY/OPENING STATEMENTS: (any evidence attached must pertain to or somehow involve the situation)

Basically I was being robbed in a alley. I had my hands up and everything but then suddenly the thief took his gun down so I ran to a nearby car. Luckily it was unlocked so I hopped in and tried to drive away but the thief got in front of it and started shooting at me injuring me. Then I crashed my car he pulled me out and checked my body and taking some stuff. Then he called a police at me. When they came they cted like he was a victim they questioned him and make charges on my self even without listening to the my part of story. not talking about them leaving me lie in a blood not calling ambulance etc. Also there is literally no evidence than the thiefs statements. Well Its being said that you are innocent until proven gulty. Unfortunatly I wasnt. So thats the reason why I think Im innocent So it was kinda horrible experience. Then after I was finally driven to the hosptal I found out that I was charged with stuff I didnt do. Like evading or speeding. Also assault with a deadly weapon was in fear of my life and I ended up injured. Then after my way to the prison I said something like everybody dies refering to the fact that everyone dies unfortunatly officer took it as a insult and charged me with a threats to a goverment employee. After that It caused my panic attack. And till this day Im experiencing flashbacks

Signed,
Peter King

Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Peter King 16/11/2021

Post by Colt Daniels »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Your Honor,

I will be acting as counsel for Mr. King in this case, I have met with my client while he was incarcerated at Bolingbrook Penitentiary on separate charges not pertaining to this case. I am prepared to file motions once this case has gone active. Thank you.

From
    District Criminal Defense Attorney
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Ophelia Panes
ECRP Forum Name: Birbiez

Post by Ophelia Panes »

• Your Honor,

I will be taking over for Mr. Colt Daniels on this case and be acting as counsel for the appellant, Mr. King. I will be meeting with the client and familiarizing myself with the case at hand in the upcoming days. Once done so, I am prepared to proceed with the case once it has gone active. Thank you.

From
    Ophelia Panes
    State Attorney
    #333-4674 — [email protected]
Fitz Keegan
Police Officer II
ECRP Forum Name:

LSSD Awards

Post by Fitz Keegan »

• Your Honor,

I will be provided my services as Legal Counsel for the two officers Sebastian Papadakis and Phillip Mahone. I will be contacting them and alerting them of this appeal along with familiarizing myself and the officers with the case in the coming days. I will be ready to move on when the court is prepared.

From

State Attorney Fitz Keegan
    State Attorney
    (909) 371-8669 - [email protected]
Ophelia Panes

Post by Ophelia Panes »

• Your Honor,

I have had great difficulty in contacting my client Mr. King as of this moment. I have contacted him through text message, email and numerous phone calls to no avail. With great consideration, I've decided to ultimately allow my client fourteen days from the posting of this response (12/5/2021 UTC) to get in contact with me in order to meet and discuss this case or it will be closed and archived. Please keep this case inactive until 12/19/2021 or until contact is reached with my client. Thank you.

From
    Ophelia Panes
    State Attorney
Ophelia Panes

Post by Ophelia Panes »

• Your Honor,

As my previous email correspondence stated, I have yet to reach contact with my client during the 14 day contact period provided to him. As such, I take it that my client wishes to not continue with his appeal and like to request for this case to be closed and archived on the behalf of my client.

From
    Ophelia Panes
    State Attorney

Return to “SAJB - Archived Appeal Cases”