[Information] Hiring Status and Instructions [HIRING]

The Police Officer Employment section offers relevant information and details on the hiring process and allows prospective Police Officers to apply to the Los Santos Police Department.

Forum rules
Police Department
ECRP Forum Name:

[Information] Hiring Status and Instructions [HIRING]

Post by Police Department »

Imagelspdlogo
Los Santos Police Department
Hiring Status and Instructions

• POLICE OFFICER HIRING STATUS — OPEN
    All applicants are required to adhere to the instructions established within this topic. Applicants must utilize the provided application form when submitting their application to the Los Santos Police Department, as any deviation from the provided material will result in immediate disqualification. Failure to adhere to the instructions provided within this topic and to provide a completed application form will result in disqualification in addition to the aforementioned.

Prior to submitting a complete application form, the Los Santos Police Department request that applicants consult the Police Officer Job Listing document to ensure that they meet all requirements and expectations outlined of prospective Los Santos Police Officers.

Applicants must submit their application forms in the Police Officer Employment section using the title format and application form provided below.
    • TITLE:
      LSPD Application - Firstname Lastname

APPLICATION FORM:
      POLICE OFFICER - APPLICATION FORM

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/g6WHMsB.png[/img]
      [lspdsubtitle]1. PERSONAL INFORMATION[/lspdsubtitle]
      [divbox=white]
      [list=none][b]1.1 - Name[/b]: 
      [LIST=NONE]
      First Name:
      Surname:
      [/LIST]

[b]1.2 - Contact Details[/b]:
      [LIST=NONE]
      Phone Number - YOUR PHONE NUMBER HERE
      [/LIST]

[b]1.3 - Proof of Identification ([url=https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg][i]Example[/i][/url])[/b]:
      [LIST=NONE]
      [url=PASTE URL HERE]ATTACHED DOCUMENTATION[/url]
      [/LIST]

[b]1.4 -  Passport Photograph ([url=https://i.imgur.com/aXycPgQ.png][i]Example[/i][/url])[/b]:
      Photo should be of the front of your face, with your shoulders visible. No hats, glasses or any facial obstruction are permitted.
      [LIST=NONE]
      [url=PASTE URL HERE]PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH ATTACHED[/url][/list]
      [/LIST]
      [/divbox]

[lspdsubtitle]2. EXPERIENCES, PAST EMPLOYMENT, AVAILABILITY AND REFERENCES[/lspdsubtitle]
      [divbox=white]
      [list=none][b]2.1 - Prior Employment[/b]:
      If you have ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, SD or GOV, you [b]must[/b] list your previous employment with them below.
      [list][/list]
      [LIST=NONE]
      [b]Company Name[/b]: 
      [b]Position[/b]:
      [b]Direct Supervisor[/b]:
      [b]Term of Employment[/b]: DD/MON/YYYY to DD/MON/YYYY
      [b]Summary of Duties[/b]:
      [b]Reason for Leaving[/b]:
      [/LIST]

[b]2.2 - Work Shift Availability[/b]:
      [ooc] Select the timezone/s that you will play in. The times are based on the server time (/time) which is UTC. [/ooc]
      [LIST=NONE]
      [ ] Morning 06:00 - 14:00 [ooc] /time [/ooc]
      [ ] Day 14:00 - 22:00 [ooc] /time [/ooc]
      [ ] Night 22:00 - 06:00 [ooc] /time [/ooc]
      [/LIST][/list]
      [/divbox]

[lspdsubtitle]3. LICENSES, CRIMINAL AND MEDICAL HISTORIES[/lspdsubtitle]
      [divbox=white]
      [list=none]Check the boxes below with an 'X' to best describe which option fits your response to each question.

[b]3.1 - Do you currently possess a valid driver's license?[/b]:
      [LIST=NONE]
      [ ] Yes
      [ ] No
      [/LIST]

[b]3.2 - Do you possess a valid firearm's license?[/b]:
      [LIST=NONE]
      [ ] Yes
      [ ] No
      [/LIST]

[b]3.3 - Do you have any of the following[/b]:
      [LIST=NONE]
      [ ] [b]Citations[/b]
      [ ] [b]Misdemeanours[/b]
      [list][*] Explain your misdemeanours here. 
      [/list]
      [ ] [b]Felonies[/b]
      [list][*] Explain your felonies here. 
      [/list][/list]
      [b]3.4 - Fingerprints[/b]:
      [list=none]
      [ ] Cross this box if you have had your fingerprints taken by the LSPD or LSSD.[/list]
      [/list]
      [/divbox]

[lspdsubtitle]4. GENERAL QUESTIONS[/lspdsubtitle]
      [divbox=white]
      Each answer in this section must be [u]at least[/u] 75 words.
      [list=none]
      [b]4.1 - What is your motivation behind wanting to join the Los Santos Police Department?[/b]:
      [LIST=NONE]
      ANSWER
      [/LIST]

[b]4.2 - What is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how it would be a benefit to the Los Santos Police Department.[/b]:
      [LIST=NONE]
      ANSWER
      [/LIST]

[b]4.3 - What goals do you have for your career as a police officer? Are there are any particular divisions or areas of policing that you have a strong interest towards?[/b]:
      [LIST=NONE]
      ANSWER
      [/LIST][/list]
      [/divbox]

[lspdsubtitle](( 5. OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS ))[/lspdsubtitle]
      [divbox=white][list=none]
      [b]5.1 - About You[/b]: [LIST=NONE]
      Name/Nickname:
      Timezone:
      Discord:
      [/LIST]

[b]5.2 - Have you ever been in the LSPD faction before?[/b] ([i]applies to any character[/i]): 
      [LIST=NONE]
      [ ] Yes
      [ ] No
      [/LIST]

[list=none][b]5.2.1 - If yes to 5.2, provide your reinstatement application:[/b] 
      [LIST=NONE]
      [url=POST URL HERE]REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION[/url]
      [/LIST][/list]

[b]5.3 - Eclipse Forum Details:[/b]
      [LIST=NONE]
      Forum Account Name:
      Forum Profile Link: [url=POST URL TO PROFILE HERE]PRESS HERE[/url]
      [/LIST]

[b]5.4 - Do you believe you have a decent understanding of the fundamentals of the server features and rules? (use 'X' to select)[/b]: 
      [LIST=NONE]
      [ ] Yes
      [ ] No
      [/LIST]

[b]5.5 - List all the factions you are currently a part of ([i]on all characters[/i])[/b]: 
      [LIST=NONE]
      Current Factions - 
      [/LIST]

[b]5.6 - Provide a Screenshot of your Admin Panel and Characters ([url=https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv]press here for an example[/url])[/b]:
      [LIST=NONE]
      [url=POST THE IMAGE URL HERE]CHARACTERS AND ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD[/url]
      [/LIST]

[b]5.7 - Are you involved in, and/or currently play on any other GTA RP servers? (use 'X' to select)[/b]:
      [LIST=NONE]
      [ ] Yes
      [ ] No
      [/LIST]

[list=none][b]5.7.1 - If yes to 5.7, are you involved in any factions there? (use 'X' to select)[/b]:
      [LIST=NONE]
      [ ] Yes. [i]If yes, please explain further.[/i] -
      [ ] No
      [/LIST][/list]

[b]5.8 - Do you have any upcoming obligation(s) which may limit your playing time or availability in the next eight weeks? [/b]:
      [LIST=NONE]
      [ ] Yes. [i]If yes, please explain how much this will effect your availability to play[/i] -
      [ ] No
      [/LIST]

[b]5.9 - What is the backstory of your character? Include such things as motivations, positive and negative attributes of your character, character's intention in the LSPD, childhood, etc:[/b]
      [spoil]
      POST YOUR CHARACTER’S BACKSTORY HERE, INSIDE THE SPOILER.
      [/spoil]

[/list][/divbox]

[lspdsubtitle]6. RELEASE AND WAIVER[/lspdsubtitle]
      [divbox=white]

[divbox=#ffffde] I, the undersigned, hereby certify that this application and the answers contained within this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize the Recruitment Officers of the Los Santos Police Department Recruitment and Employment Division to obtain any information pertaining to my current and previous employment(s), education, current and past residence(s), further personal information, and any other information that may be relevant to potential employment with the Los Santos Police Department.

I understand and agree that the Los Santos Police Department reserves the right to remove applicants from the recruitment process for any reason, with or without prior notice, and to ban applicants from (re-applying) to the Los Santos Police Department, temporarily or permanently, and that these decisions may be appealed either through the Recruitment and Employment Division Command Staff or the Internal Affairs Division. [/divbox]
      [list=none]

[b]6.1 Signature:[/b] FIRST LASTNAME 
      [b]6.2 Date Signed:[/b] DD/MON/YYYY

[/list][/divbox]
      [lspdfooter][/lspdfooter]

• POLICE OFFICER HIRING PROCESS
    The Los Santos Police Department currently employs a three-step employment process for candidates and applicants to follow, comprised of the Application Form, the Department Interview and Fitness Examination, and the Los Santos Police Academy.
    • 1: APPLICATION FORM – All applicants must complete the Online Application provided above. All sections of the application form must be completed to be considered. Once the completed application form is submitted, a Recruitment Officer will review the submitted answers and information, cross-reference them with the Los Santos Police Department's selection requirements and criteria, and perform the relevant background checks and investigation.

2: DEPARTMENT INTERVIEW – Applicants that pass the initial application form stage progress to the second stage of the recruitment process, consisting of the Department Interview. The Department Interview will be conducted by one or more Recruitment Officers at the Mission Row police station. Applicants are expected to be present on the premises fifteen minutes prior to their interview for registration, a security search, and a mandatory drug test to occur.

The purpose of the Department Interview is to assess the personal accomplishments, job motivation, problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, community involvement/awareness, competencies, and oral communication skills of an applicant. In addition, the Recruitment Officer(s) may ask further questions to gauge the understanding of the Los Santos Police Department and its operations of the applicant.

Applicants will be informed of their passing or failing of the Department Interview through a written reply to their submitted application form. Only those who pass this part of the process will receive a Conditional Job Offer. Applicants who fail will be disqualified from the recruitment process and may partake in the recruitment process after the allotted time, provided by the handling Recruitment Officer, has passed.

3: LOS SANTOS POLICE ACADEMY – Applicants selected for the Los Santos Police Department will be entered into the Los Santos Police Academy, where they will go through rigorous, demanding, and exhausting training.

Much of the training of the Los Santos Police Academy and its curriculum occurs in the classroom, where Academy Students learn subjects such as, but not limited to, radio and communications, weapon care and safety, marksmanship, human relations, and further LSPD specific training.

Training is free, and Academy Students are paid their full starting salary from the start of their training at the Los Santos Police Academy.

Academy Students that successfully complete the Los Santos Police Academy, and with that the recruitment process of the Los Santos Police Department, graduate from the Los Santos Police Academy and are sworn in as law enforcement officers within the State of San Andreas, assuming the position of Police Cadet. Police Cadets are automatically enrolled in the Field Training Program of the Department.

Return to “Police Officer Employment”