ATTORNEY NAME: Colt Daniels
ATTORNEY PHONE: (909) 402-9713
General Information:
OFFICERS NAME: Deputy Sergio Livanos
BADGE NUMBER: 10823
ATTORNEY NAME:
ATTORNEY PHONE:
Incident Information:
DATE AND TIME OF INCIDENT(s): My attorney told me the charges were placed at 02:28 on the 22nd of October, 2021

CHARGES BEING APPEALED: Attempted Murder of a Gov. Employee, Felony Evading, Possession of an Unlicensed Firearm, Possession of Weapon Modifications

DEFENDANTS STORY/OPENING STATEMENTS: I was in Paleto planning to do a bit of hunting when my Pink Brawler was stolen. At the time I had no money and my phone was dead. I decided since I still had a bag that I would still hunt to get some cash. I hunted around the Paleto Lumber Mill until I had a good amount of meat to sell at which point I ran to the drop off point. Once I sold my meat I was able to make my way to a 24/7 where I could get a phone battery and call a taxi. Once the driver arrived I asked him to take my to Mission Row so I could pay off my tickets. Once at Mission Row I paid my tickets off but noticed on the kiosk that I was wanted. This was strange as I had done nothing to be a wanted person, I waited around Mission Row for sometime but no officers were there. I decided it would be a safe bet to go to the courthouse just down the street and ask there. When I arrived at the courthouse I was greeted by a Colt Daniels. I explained my situation to him and asked if I did in fact have charges. He informed me I did at which time I asked him to call PD for me. He informed PD and they came and arrested me, Colt Daniels then met me at the DOC and we talked about my situation.

Signed,
Sulamen Grundy

Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Sulamen Grundy | (24/OCT/21) | Docket #

Post by Colt Daniels »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Personal Email
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Your Honor,

As my client stated in his appeal I will be acting as the defense on the side of the appellant for this case. I will allow time for case to be picked up by the Sheriff's Department District Attorney or whoever he wants to appoint to take over this case as well as a judge to be assigned and for both to get familiarized with the case before we proceed. Thank you.

From
    District Criminal Defense Attorney
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Ophelia Panes
ECRP Forum Name: Birbiez

Post by Ophelia Panes »

• Your Honor,

I will be taking over for Mr. Colt Daniels and will be acting as counsel for the appellant, Mr. Grundy in this case. I will be meeting with the client and familiarizing myself with the case at hand in the upcoming days. As previously stated by Mr. Daniels, I will continue to allow time for the Sheriff's Department District Attorney or whomever else, as well as a judge to pick up this case prior to proceeding. Thank you.

From
    Ophelia Panes
    State Attorney
    #333-4674 — [email protected]
Fitz Keegan
Police Officer II
ECRP Forum Name:

LSSD Awards

Post by Fitz Keegan »

• Your Honor,

I will be acting as counsel for Deputy Sergio Livanos. Please give both Deputy Livanos and myself some time to get familiarized with this case. Thank you.

From

State Attorney Fitz Keegan
    State Attorney
    (909) 371-8669 - [email protected]
Ophelia Panes

Post by Ophelia Panes »

• Your Honor,

I have had great difficulty in contacting my client Mr. Grundy as of this moment. I have contacted him through text message, email and numerous phone calls to no avail. With great consideration, I've decided to ultimately allow my client fourteen days from the posting of this response (12/5/2021 UTC) to get in contact with me in order to meet and discuss this case or it will be closed and archived. Please keep this case inactive until 12/19/2021 or until contact is reached with my client. Thank you.

From
    Ophelia Panes
    State Attorney
Ophelia Panes

Post by Ophelia Panes »

Re: Peter King 16/11/2021

• Your Honor,

As my previous email correspondence stated, I have yet to reach contact with my client during the 14 day contact period provided to him. As such, I take it that my client wishes to not continue with his appeal and like to request for this case to be closed and archived on the behalf of my client.

From
    Ophelia Panes
    State Attorney

Return to “SAJB - Archived Appeal Cases”