General Information:
OFFICERS NAME: oscar Black
BADGE NUMBER:20596
ATTORNEY NAME:
ATTORNEY PHONE:
Incident Information:
DATE AND TIME OF INCIDENT(s): 4 cst 22/OCT/2021

CHARGES BEING APPEALED:Felony evasion

DEFENDANTS STORY/OPENING STATEMENTS: (any evidence attached must pertain to or somehow involve the situation) I was in a vehicle with a person that offered me a ride. During this ride the vehicle would be pulled over for he was speeding. He would pull over shortly before pulling off for some reason. Maybe he had a warrant or something. As he drove up the hill he would crash.officer Black would step out of his cop car and ask us step out out of the vehicle. As, this would be my first chance to leave the vehicle without risking my life. I would step out with my hands up surrendering myself to the police. Then, the guy that was driving the vehicle would pull off leaving me with Officer black. Officer black came up to me and cuffed me. Officer Black would search me and take my radio and Wallet. My wallet would have some money in it and my ID. He would then drive off with my stuff to moderate a street race that was going on near. He asked me to stay with another officer that was on scene. That officer would then ask another officer to take me to DOC and throw me in. On the way I ask what I am being charged with and was told Felony evasion. I ask for the time and was told 60 months. I was never notified of the fines. I would serve my time only talking to my attroney Letov Vladislav.

Signed,
Jayvantavious Gonzale

Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Jayvantavious Gonzales v. Sheriff's Department | Docket #

Post by Colt Daniels »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Gonzales,

Please understand that Counsellor Vladislav is no longer an employee here at the Judicial Bureau, thus you may seek new counsel or employ Mr. Vladislav yourself. Understand that currently there are no regulations in place for private attorneys outside of the Bar Licensing bureau and as such you are required to do your own due diligence when employing an attorney. To continue to permit him to represent, we require a signed, authenticated contract between both parties. You will be permitted 7 days to provide one.

If at the end of the 7 days provided we do not have said contract, a new attorney will be assigned to your case to represent you.

From
    Appellate Judge
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

• Your Honor,

My name is Sai Modi and I will act as counsel for the Los Santos Sherrif's Department in this case. I am familiarizing myself with the case and will be reaching out to the client to gather more information.

Respectfully,

Sai Modi
State Attorney

364-9436
► Show Spoiler
Darby Adler
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Darby Adler »

San Andreas Justice Department

• Mr. Gonzales,

Your appeal makes little to no sense and lacks the basic requirements for an appeal. There is no narrative and I find it hard even on nearly thirty minutes of examination of it to make head or tail of what you are getting at.

I am going to give you seven days to amend your appeal. I would encourage you to utilize an attorney to best formulate your submissions to the Court. If there is no amendment to this appeal in this time, I will dismiss the case.

• Regards,

Darby Adler
    Appellate Judge
    San Andreas Government
Darby Adler
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Darby Adler »

San Andreas Justice Department

• Mr. Gonzales,

This case will now be closed resultant from your inaction to a court request made by myself.

You may not make another appeal on this same matter and the case is hereby closed.

• Regards,

Darby Adler
    Appellate Judge
    San Andreas Government

Return to “SAJB - Archived Appeal Cases”