General Information:
OFFICERS NAME: Kyle Brandon
BADGE NUMBER: 8154
ATTORNEY NAME: N/A
ATTORNEY PHONE: N/A
Incident Information:
DATE AND TIME OF INCIDENT(s):

CHARGES BEING APPEALED: Tampering with Evidence & Obstruction of Justice

DEFENDANTS STORY/OPENING STATEMENTS: So the entire story basically revolves around my friend, "Sulamen Grundy". He had given me a text message on the phone, stating that he was most likely being arrested down at the PD. So I made my way down all the way from Paleto, as fast as I possibly could on my black BF-400. Upon arrival, I went up to Sulamen Grundy and realized that about ~4 police offers were questioning him. I asked Sulamen Grundy if he had been read his rights, which both him and the officers said no, he hadn't. I advised him that he should stay silent, because that's one of many things I've learnt from my attorney Letov Vladislav - never talk without an attorney present.

As soon as I was giving him legal advice, one of the officers commented and ask for my attorney license, stating that practicing law without a license is illegal. I never once told the officers that I was his lawyer, so I thought that comment was very strange. Yet when I arrived they were still trying to search his person and our motorbike, (pink BF-400) without a proper reason to do so. So that is when I decided to get on our motorbike (the pink BF-400) and get out of there. That's when an officer attempted to taze me off of the bike. I was never once told to stop, I was simply getting on a vehicle that I have access and part ownership to, and leaving the scene. I was not detained (neither was Sulamen at this point), so I don't really understand why these charges were placed. After I left with the bike, I went to a shared apartment at the Eclipse towers, where I also met Sulamen because he had taken my bike there (note that he was able to leave the scene completely without any resisting, because he was not detained). So we met up at Eclipse Towers and exchanged bikes, so I gave him the pink one and I took my own black BF-400. After we exchanged bikes I encouraged Sulamen to go back to the police station and ask what all the fuss was really about, since they didn't clear that up the first time he was there.

I myself was still too afraid to go back there. The moment when the officer attempted to taze me was still stuck in my head, I was frightened to say the least. I was so frightened in fact, that I drove as far away as I could, up towards the Sheriff Station in Paleto. On my way there, I made a stop on the side of the highway and made a call to my attorney Letov Vladislav and told him that he needs to get down to the PD asap and help out my buddy Sulamen, so they don't arrest and charge him without any evidence. Shortly after I made that phone call, I noticed a Sheriff Cruiser hiding behind a couple of logs, patrolling the highway for any traffic violations. I went up to him and asked if I had any active warrants for my arrest, which to my surprise, I did. I was wanted for Tampering with Evidence and Obstruction of Justice. The Deputy in question was very kind and frankly has nothing to do with the sitatuation, he just brought me down to the D.O.C. where I served off my prison time for these wrongfully placed charges.

After I got sent to Prison I called up my attorney Letov and asked him what happened with the Sulamen situation. He told me that Sulamen was let go without any charges, as they had no probable cause to arrest or search his bike. So that's when I was advised by my attorney to post an Appeal Application, as they had no probable cause to search the vehicle - I didn't obstruct anything besides police corruption.

I would like to request to be reimbursed for all of the trauma I've had to go through. I was super scared of the entire Police Department at the time due to their cruelty towards me and my friend, and I still am. Not only was I traumatized about the situation, I was imprisoned and fined, which is not okay!

Signed,
Aron Blaster

Hugh Allgood
ECRP Forum Name: HotPipinLeo

SAJB Awards

Re: Aron Blaster | Charges Appeal | 11/OCT/2021

Post by Hugh Allgood »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: Aron Blaster |Charge Appeal
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Your honor,

I will represent the LSPD in this appeal, and will meet with my clients in the coming days, and will be prepared to proceed at the will of the court.

From

Hugh R. Allgood
    State Attorney
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

• Your Honor,

My name is Sai Modi and I will act as counsel for Mr. Aron Blaster in this case. I am familiarizing myself with the case and will be reaching out to the client to gather more information.

Respectfully,

Sai Modi
State Attorney

364-9436
► Show Spoiler
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Aron Blaster v. Police Department | Docket #

Post by Colt Daniels »

• To whom it may concern,

Before I activate this case I want to assure Mr. Blaster is still wanting to proceed with the case and willing to make contact with the court due to the time its been since the appeal has been posted. At this time I will give seven (7) days for either Mr. Blasters council or Mr. Blaster himself to make contact with the court with his decision to proceed or not. If Mr. Blaster fails to make contact with the court in the allotted time frame the case will be closed.

From
    Appellate Judge
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• To whom it may concern,

Mr. Blaster has failed to make contact with the court or his council within the allotted timeframe provided for him to do so. As stated previous, since contact has not been made this case is now DISMISSED. Thank you.

From
    Appellate Judge
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Appeal Cases”