Phone number: 285-7261

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: No

Have you recently been convicted of a felony crime?: No
Request details
When are you available?:
I am available from:
Monday to Thursday from 8pm till 10pm
Fridays 8pm till 12pm
Weekends it depends if I have anything planned.
Why do you wish to go on a ride-along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Department?:
My life goal is to become paramedic. Ride-Alongs will show me what I need to learn, overcome and if I am capable of doing that work. Last time I was overruned with personal problems so didn't had a chance to go on longer ride-alongs
((Timezone relative to UTC)): UTC+2
By signing this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
  • I will not interfere with the EMT doing their job.
  • I will listen to the EMT's instructions at all times, unless it is to assist in their work.
  • The EMT can stop the ride-along at any point at their own discretion.
  • I will not bring any weapons.
  • If I get injured, the LSEMS can not be held responsible, unless gross misconduct led to the injuries.
  • While on scenes with police involved I will remain in the ambulance and will not communicate with anyone.
  • I will show I possess common sense.
Signature: Mike Lennon
Date Signed: 11/05/2018
Last edited by Mike Lennon on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bradley Martin
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: Ride-Along Request - Mike Lennon

Post by Bradley Martin »

Dear Mr. Lennon,

We would first like to thank you for your interest within our ride-along program; however, we have some concerns regarding your ride-along application. As such, your application has been placed ON-HOLD until these issues are corrected.

● The date of signature is incorrect.

You have 48 hours to correct your ride-along application. Ensure that you reply on this thread when all issues have been resolved. Please ensure that ALL of the above have been corrected prior to posting a reply.

Sincerely,
EMT-Intermediate
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services
Mike Lennon
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Mike Lennon »

Dear Mr. Martin

Sorry about the inconvenience. Signature date has been fixed. Please review my ride-along.

Best regards,
Mike Lennon
Bradley Martin
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Bradley Martin »

Dear Mr. Lennon,

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has been APPROVED. Please keep this ride-along request readily available throughout any of your ride-along sessions. We hope that you will get to see first-hand how the Medical Department and its employees operate day-to-day.

This ride-along request is valid for 28 days ((7 days)), after the 28 days ((7 days)) have passed your ride-along request will expire. If you are still interested in our ride-along program after your request has expired, you must submit a new one.

What should I do now?
  • You are expected to follow common courtesy and show respect to the medic in-charge of your ride-along session, as so, we request you to dress properly and keep an eye on your personal hygiene.
  • If you are in possession of any weapons, make sure not to bring them to a ride-along session. The medic in-charge will be frisking you before starting a ride-along session and will confiscate any weapons into their possession until the end of the session.
  • When you are ready for a ride-along session, visit the Pillbox Hill Medical Center at Strawberry Avenue and ask if any EMT-I or above is available to conduct a ride-along session. There is no limit to the amount of sessions you may do, so long as your request is active.
  • If no employees are available to conduct a ride-along session, try again another time or schedule a ride-along session beforehand. Your sessions may be conducted by a different medic each time.
Sincerely,
EMT-Intermediate
Phillipe Sanchez
Assistant Chief
ECRP Forum Name: MrSilky

LSPD Awards for Service

Re: [ACTIVE] Ride-Along Request - Mike Lennon

Post by Phillipe Sanchez »

Medic in-charge:Phillipe Sanchez
Date and Time: 18:10 - 19:25 ((Timezone relative to UTC)) 11/06/2018

Quick overview of the session:
It was a very quiet day for the LSEMS in Los Santos today, myself and Mike responded to a total of 8 calls in the space of 75 minutes.
Mike was very professional at all times whilst in the ambulance and stayed professional on scene. He stayed in the ambulance until i offered him the opportunity to get out while on scene to observe from different angles and he did so while not interrupting the treatment process of patients.
Mike was also very good at asking key questions a potential EMR may ask and he showed a keen interest in learning the radio calls so that he may be better equipped for his next application and training.
Did any issues occur during the session?:
None, other than a Code 0 situation where Mike stayed calm and awaited further instruction from myself and was very understanding.
Any additional notes for further ride-along sessions:
I believe that Mike will be an excellent applicant for the LSEMS once this ride-along has expired. He showed a key interest in the department and wanted to learn more and showed me that he was dedicated to the lifestyle as he already has passed his CPR certification and is now taking part in ride-alongs.

Sincerely,
Phillipe Sanchez
EMT-Intermediate
Image ASSISTANT CHIEF Phillipe Sanchez
Chief of Staff
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"
Bradley Martin
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: [ACTIVE] Ride-Along Request - Mike Lennon

Post by Bradley Martin »

Medic in-charge: Bradley Martin
Date and Time: 18:00 - 19:15 ((Timezone relative to UTC)) 11/10/2018

Quick overview of the session:
We started the shift with a lot of calls that appeared on the list of pending calls on my tablet. At first we went to 3 calls but could not find anything unusual and did not find any injureds. After that, we went over to a man who fell in the street and had lots of dry wounds all over his body. Our next call was at the port of Los Santos. We noticed three wounded people, one of whom was lying on the floor dead and I had to determine his death on the spot. About 30 meters away, I noticed two wounded people with broken bones in their legs and arms as well as bleeding heads. They received proper treatment and were evacuated to the hospital. Our last call was a call from the Los Santos Police Department. I noticed a policewoman lying on the floor unconscious. She received life-saving treatment by the policemen who were there before my arrival and saved her life. I was told that the policewoman had committed suicide by jumping from a great height. The policewoman was evacuated to the hospital in critical condition and undergoing CPR. Her condition has stabilized and she feels better now.
Did any issues occur during the session?:
There were no bad scenarios or unexpected things, everything went as expected.
Any additional notes for further ride-along sessions:
I advised him to apply for LSEMS employment.

Sincerely,
EMT-Advanced
Daniel Roberts
ECRP Forum Name: Stimo

Re: [EXPIRED] Ride-Along Request - Mike Lennon

Post by Daniel Roberts »

Dear Mr. Lennon,

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has EXPIRED and is no longer valid. Thank you for showing interest within our ride-along program. If you wish to take any further ride-alongs, you must submit another ride-along request.

Sincerely,
Daniel Roberts
EMT Intermediate

Return to “Ride-Along Program - Archive”