Surname: Cochran
    1.2 Gender:
    • Male
    1.3 Weight & Height (KG/CM):
    • Weight: 80
      Height: 185
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 25/April/2000
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ X ]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    1.7 Contact Details:

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department:
      Rank & Positions:
      Date of Resignation/Termination:
      Direct Supervisor:

Department:
      Rank & Positions:
      Date of Resignation/Termination:
      Direct Supervisor:
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • I went to the University of California where I got my bachelor's law degree. From the age of 15 until the age of 18 I worked during the summers for my uncle's law firm.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 Why do you want to be employed with the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • When I was just 10 years old my father was stabbed and murdered in our home by a thief. My mother shouted to me to call the police and tell them that my father was on the floor bleeding to death, while she was trying to remove the knife from my father's chest so she could save him. When the police arrived they saw my mother on top of my father's body with the knife. They instantly arrested her for his murder. The thief was never found and my mother's case went to court and she was found guilty. My mother is now spending life in prison for a crime she didn't commit. No other person should be wrongfully found guilty for a crime they didn't commit and that's what I'm planning to achieve.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • I can be really observative and analytical. I can observe things about stuff and people that others can't, helping me reach the right deduction. I am really good at collecting information, analyzing it, and draw conclusions in order to solve problems and make effective decisions. I can find out-of-the-box solutions for problems. I have the ability to question an idea or examine why a problem exists. My ability to be observative and analytical can help to solve complex problems and to distill large quantities of information into something manageable and logical
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • Many people in this city are arrested for a crime they didn't commit and spend time in prison, I want that to change. Also, many people in this city have been harassed by the police because they think they think they have the power to (I am not claiming that the police are corrupt but not all of them are good). Some people don't know the right lawful solution to take so I would really like to help those people make the right decisions.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • No
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • I got a lot of speeding tickets. While I come back to the city from the highway I don't manage to slow down right away sometimes. At the pier, I sometimes forget the speed limit there isn't 80km/h.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • I was born in Shreveport, Louisiana and when I was 2 years old I moved to Cyprus because my mother got offered a job. My father while growing up he didn't go to college or a university so the best job he managed to get there was as a cashier at a nearby store. We lived in a poor neighborhood as my mother was the only one who got a good salary. When I turned six years old I went for the first time to school and that was when I finally made my first friend, his name was George. As my family and I weren't Cypriot or Greek we had no idea how to speak Greek so school was the place I learned it and I was finally able to communicate well with others. During the break at school my friend George, some of my classmates, and I would have nerf guns and we would play cops and robbers, those were the times I had the most fun in my life. When I turned 10 years old one night a thief broke into our house. My father was awake in his room and heard a noise in the kitchen so he went to check it out. When he got to the kitchen the thief saw him and stabbed multiple time in his stomach and chest. My mother shouted to me to call the police and tell them my father was bleeding to death on the floor while she tried to pull out the knife from his chest. When the police arrived they saw my mother on top of my father with the murder weapon in her hands and they immediately thought she killed him. My mother's case was then sent to court for the death of my father and lost. With my father's death and my mother's wrongful imprisonment, I decided that I wanted to become a lawyer. After that, I went to live with my uncle who was a lawyer. He introduced me to the study of law and offered the opportunity during the summer when didn't have school to help him at his firm. Then I went to high school which where a got the chance to study law. When I finished high school and turned 18 I joined the army and got my driver's license. During my time in the army, I got bigger and learned a lot of things about life, that made me feel stronger mentally. After the army, I went to the University of California where I continued my law studies until I got my bachelor's degree. Soon after I went to Los Santos where I am now ready to do what I wanted my whole become a lawyer. I believe I should be selected as my whole life I worked hard to achieve things and have been really dedicated to reaching my goals, if selected I will keep working hard and be dedicated to my job.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • Billy Noice
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No, but I had to change the last name of billy noice.
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • Maikeru.DDS#6179
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
      Timezone: GMT+3
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • No
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • My uncle is really a lawyer. I want to become a lawyer in real life as well.

• I, Johnnie, Cochran confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
Hank Holt
ECRP Forum Name: dilqui9

Re: SAJB Application - Johnnie Cochran

Post by Hank Holt »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Cochran,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch has received your application. After running a background check, we are happy to invite you at this time for an interview with the branch. Please let us know your availability so we can schedule you in.

• Respectfully,

Hank Holt
    Court Clerk
Aurora Everdeen
ECRP Forum Name: Aurora James

Post by Aurora Everdeen »

• Dear Mr. Cochran,

Your application has been denied at this time as we do not feel you are a good fit for the department.
    ((You are basing your character off a real life lawyer. Feel free to resubmit a new application with a more unique character.))

• Respectfully,

Aurora James
    Attorney General
    Director of Bar Association
DaddyWildWest
ECRP Forum Name: Billy Macocksive

Post by DaddyWildWest »

Hey I got 2 responses, one saying I can have the interview and one saying that I have been denied, I am confused which one is it.
Aurora Everdeen
ECRP Forum Name: Aurora James

Post by Aurora Everdeen »

• Dear Mr. Cochran,

After further review, your application has been denied at this time as we do not feel you are a good fit for the department.
    ((OOC Denial based on the following: You are basing your character off a real life famous lawyer. Feel free to resubmit a new application with a more unique character. The following is the reason for your denial at this time [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]))

• Respectfully,

Aurora James
    Attorney General
    Director of Bar Association

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”