ATTORNEY NAME: N/A
ATTORNEY PHONE: N/A
Incident Information:
DATE AND TIME OF INCIDENT(s): 8/25/2021

CHARGES BEING APPEALED:

VF01 - Felony Evading
GM11 - Failure to Comply / Identify
GM20 - Face Concealment (b)

DEFENDANTS STORY/OPENING STATEMENTS: All information below is copy and pasted from my last appeal and is somewhat irrelevant as the IA passed and proved charged were incorrectly placed.

To start things off it took about 2 days to know if I was wanted or not as I did not have any interactions with the police/have not been in the city for months (You can check my record and see my last charged was in febuary). I started to get followed by PD today when I asked if I was wanted when they said I was. I was then told I had a felony and a few other charged. When they told me the time things started to make sense, on 8/25/2021 I had my BF400 stolen from the trucking yard. I called police the moment I found out but got no response. I get a ride from another trucker and I trace my bike when I was able to finding it abandoned at the end of the pier in a bush. Once I get back onto my vehicle I call the cops again to inform them I had recoved my bike. My guess is who ever stole the bike did something with the police and the officer just charged the RO. When I tried to contact SD I was told that no supervisor would speak to me no matter what and to "Just IA". when I went to the station I spoke with a sheriff who showed no signs of really caring about the situation telling me to "Just IA the officer and file an appeals with the court".

This is where I am at the point. My 6 month plus record ruined. Me serving jail time and SD refusing to help during the entire situation. PD supervisors tried to help me more than SD.

As of 9/8/2021, The IA I had filed was pushed through bringing to light that the charged were incorrectly placed/placed without reason. Im here to get the charged removed off my record. IA information - https://imgur.com/PAoI8hj

Signed,
Josh Wealthmeer
Maximilian Fitzgerald
ECRP Forum Name: DrPathetic

Re: Josh Wealthmeer | Charges Appeal 8/25/2021

Post by Maximilian Fitzgerald »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Your Honor,

My name is Maximilian Alexander Fitzgerald III and I will be acting as counsel for the Los Santos Sheriff's Department in this case. I will be reaching out to my client and familiarizing myself with the case in the coming days and will be ready to proceed at the court's discretion.

Sincerely,

Maximilian Alexander Fitzgerald III
    State Attorney

#409-1781 [email protected]
Jordan Wealthmeer
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

Post by Jordan Wealthmeer »

Any update. Not to sure what additional information can be obtained when the IA response claims that the officer was in the wrong. This is still on my record and has tarnished my over 6 month clean record. Hope to have this solved soon as the amount of time this has taken from incident to IA response and now this is a joke of a system this government claims is "Fair".
Bret Hyland
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Bret Hyland »

San Andreas Justice Department

Subject

• Mr. Wealthmeer,

It is not the courts responsibility to investigate nor prove or disprove the charges placed by the Law enforcement departments. It is the responsibility of your attorney to convince a judge that the charges were false or should be removed. If you have had a successful IA report against the respective department where charges were found invalid I urge you to pursue them to have the charge removed from your record. I suggest you reach out an employ an attorney if you seek for the Courts to assist you in this matter, or you may self represent.

A judge will be assigned to your case in order based on date appeal was submitted.

• From

Honorable Bret Hyland
    Judge
    San Andreas Government
Jordan Wealthmeer
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

I will counsel myself. Im not going to pay to have an attorney do nothing more than state what I already stated. When I can meet with a judge let me know. My number is available.
Letov Vladislav
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Letov Vladislav »

Personal Email

• Josh Wealthmeer,

Mr. Wealthmeer, government appointed Attorneys are provided free of charge. If you wish to present yourself feel free to, if not myself or another State Attorney would be glad to take on your appeal.

From

State Attorney Letov, Vladislav
Jordan Wealthmeer
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

Letov Vladislav, in this case I will reach out to an attorney at the courthouse later today.
Letov Vladislav
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Letov Vladislav »

Subject

• Your Honor,

I spoke with Mr. Wealthmeer in person and he decided that I will represent his case.

From

State Attorney Letov Vladislav
Bret Hyland
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Bret Hyland »

San Andreas Justice Department

Subject

• ((Player has been banned from eclipse, should they successfully appeal and wish to revisit this we may consider it so long as it is within a reasonable time frame.))

• From

Associate Justice Bret Hyland
    San Andreas Government

Return to “SAJB - Archived Appeal Cases”