Gareth Delacroix
ECRP Forum Name: Gareth Delacroix

DOC Awards

Gareth Delacroix - Ride Along Request

Post by Gareth Delacroix »

• Name: Gareth Delacroix
  • Date of Birth: 23/10/1994
  • Phone number: 4515764
  • Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: Yes - Was defined as misdemeanour way back before I joined DOC
  • Have you recently been convicted of a felony crime?: No

Availability:
Flexible with times
Why do you wish to go on a Ride-Along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services?:
I am BLS trained and would like to get a first hand learning experience from professionals to see how they handle situations, as it may also help me at the DOC
(( Your Timezone Relative to UTC )):
BST

By signing this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
  • I agree to the LSEMS conducting background checks to determine my suitability for a ride along.
  • I will not bring any weapons.
  • I will not interfere with the Emergency Medical Services doing their job.
  • I will listen to the Medic In-Charge's instructions at all times, unless it is to assist in their work.
  • I will remain in the ambulance and will not communicate with anyone while on scenes with the LSPD or the LSSD.
  • I will show I possess common sense.
  • The Medic In-Charge can stop the ride-along at any point at their own discretion.
  • If I get injured, the LSEMS can not be held responsible, unless gross misconduct led to the injuries.
I, The Applicant; of sound mind and body, voluntarily participates in the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services Ride-Along Program. I understand that there are risk, such as physical, psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability or death, which may occur from participating. Nonetheless, I assume all related risk, whether known or unknown to me. I agree to hold the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services harmless from any and all claims, loss or damage to my person which includes liabilities and cost as a result of my participation in their program. I understand that the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has the right to waive my right to their Ride Along Program for any reason and at any time, especially if I were to violate the Rules and Requirements they have set. With the following, I sign this application knowing that I am to adhere to the Terms and Conditions set by the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services
Gareth Delacroix
Correctional Officer III, Human Resources
San Andreas Department of Corrections
Malik Ebeid
ECRP Forum Name: Pacman9

DOC Awards

Re: Gareth Delacroix - Ride Along Request

Post by Malik Ebeid »

Dear Gareth Delacroix,

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has been ACCEPTED. Please keep this ride-along request readily available throughout any of your ride-along sessions. We hope that you will get to see first-hand how our Department and its Employees operate Day-to-Day.

This ride-along request is valid for 7 days , after the 7 days have passed your ride-along request will expire. If you are still interested in our ride-along program after your request has expired, you must submit a new one.

What should I do now?
  • You are expected to follow common courtesy and show respect to the medic in-charge of your ride-along session, as so, we request you to dress properly and keep an eye on your personal hygiene.
  • If you are in possession of any weapons, make sure not to bring them to a ride-along session. The medic in-charge will be frisking you before starting a ride-along session and will confiscate any weapons into their possession until the end of the session.
  • When you are ready for a ride-along session, visit the Central Los Santos Medical Center at Strawberry Avenue and ask if any EMT-I or above is available to conduct a ride-along session. There is no limit to the amount of sessions you may do, so long as your request is active.
  • If no employees are available to conduct a ride-along session, try again another time or schedule a ride-along session beforehand. Your sessions may be conducted by a different medic each time.
Sincerely,
Malik Ebeid
EMT-A | Field Training Officer | CRU Therapist | Air & Rescue Pilot | Lifeguard
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services
Remmi Raccoon
ECRP Forum Name:

LSEMS Awards

DOC Awards

Re: Gareth Delacroix - Ride Along Request

Post by Remmi Raccoon »

Dear Gareth Delacroix,

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has EXPIRED and is no longer valid. Thank you for showing interest within our ride-along program. If you wish to take any further ride-alongs, you must submit another ride-along request.
Sincerely,
Remmi Corsetti
EMT-I, FTO
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services

Return to “Ride-Along Program - Archive”