Post by Jordan Wealthmeer »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

[SAJB] Appeals Court
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

Personal Information:
DEFENDANTS NAME: Josh Wealthmeer
DEFENDANTS PHONE: 5242489
DEFENDANTS ADDRESS: N/A
ATTORNEY NAME: Need one appointed, If one can not be apointed I feel comfortable representing myself
ATTORNEY PHONE: Need one appointed
General Information:
OFFICERS NAME: (N/A If Unknown) Aidan Woods
BADGE NUMBER: 15399
ATTORNEY NAME: N/A
ATTORNEY PHONE: N/A
Incident Information:
DATE AND TIME OF INCIDENT(s): 8/25/2021

CHARGES BEING APPEALED:

VF01 - Felony Evading
GM11 - Failure to Comply / Identify
GM20 - Face Concealment (b)

DEFENDANTS STORY/OPENING STATEMENTS: To start things off it took about 2 days to know if I was wanted or not as I did not have any interactions with the police/have not been in the city for months (You can check my record and see my last charged was in febuary). I started to get followed by PD today when I asked if I was wanted when they said I was. I was then told I had a felony and a few other charged. When they told me the time things started to make sense, on 8/25/2021 I had my BF400 stolen from the trucking yard. I called police the moment I found out but got no response. I get a ride from another trucker and I trace my bike when I was able to finding it abandoned at the end of the pier in a bush. Once I get back onto my vehicle I call the cops again to inform them I had recoved my bike. My guess is who ever stole the bike did something with the police and the officer just charged the RO. When I tried to contact SD I was told that no supervisor would speak to me no matter what and to "Just IA". when I went to the station I spoke with a sheriff who showed no signs of really caring about the situation telling me to "Just IA the officer and file an appeals with the court".

This is where I am at the point. My 6 month plus record ruined. Me serving jail time and SD refusing to help during the entire situation. PD supervisors tried to help me more than SD.

Signed,
Josh Wealthmeer

Bret Hyland
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: Josh Wealthmeer | Charges Appeal 8/25/2021

Post by Bret Hyland »

((Player was banned from Eclipse, this will be achieved))

Return to “SAJB - Archived Appeal Cases”