• Weight: **81**
      Height: **185**
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: **01/02/1990**
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): **Liberty City**
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [X]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ X]
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: **2531800**
      Mailing Address: **N/A**

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    • Yes: [ X]
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    • Yes: [ X ]
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: **N/a**
      Rank & Positions: **N/a**
      Date of Resignation/Termination: **N/a**
      Direct Supervisor: **N/a**

Department: **N/a**
      Rank & Positions: **N/a**
      Date of Resignation/Termination: **N/a**
      Direct Supervisor: **N/a**
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • ** Criminal Law At Liberty City, And Assistant to now passed Tom Goldberg **

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 Why do you want to be employed with the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • **While spending my time at Liberty City I was pushed by my parents into going to college and becoming a public defender. I went to law school and got my degree, After graduating I saw a article saying that Liberty City Attorney Tom Goldberg was looking for a assistant, so I applied. Not long after that he was investigating corruption of the LCPD and was murdered in His penthouse apartment. This website shows the article about the incident (https://imgur.com/a/ERA8glU) I heard that Los Santos was hiring. I booked a flight and don't plan on returning, this place is home to a lot of unique people which I hope I will be defending.**
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • **Compassion, One of the Many Qualities of a Attorney. Compassion is an emotional response whereby one perceives another’s problem and authentically, genuinely wants to help resolve the problem. I strongly Believe that this is a key assest to have for fighting for your defendants rights and his well being. That was one amazing trait I learned while being a assistant to Tom Goldberg that I will take with me for the rest of my life.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • **I strongly believe that The city of Los Santos is a well rounded and shaped up city, although there are alot of people out there who maybe facing unjust punishments. With my voice I hope to free those people from unjustice and bring little bits of justice to the city so people know the City of Los Santos is a city for the people! That being said I will make it my personal goal to bring equality for all.**
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • **No**
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • **No**
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • **No**
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • **To start off I was born In a wealthy family In in Liberty city, my father had alot of connections to people in high places and strived for me to be the best at everything I ever did. One of those things being law. My father insisted I become an attorney and with the help of my father I went to Libery City law school where I later graduated. Shortly after graduating I was struck by a drink driver permanently injuring my leg. I felt confident enough and defended myself in court and won the case. I moved out here a little after that incident following the court case with the money I had won and started renting a apartment. my friend Tom Goldberg's death The death of him gives me motivation to make something out of it and to not let any page go unturned I will make it my personal goal to make sure everyone In my capability's are treated as equal no matter there criminal history, race, religion. **

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof)
    • **I have 100,000 on Isaac Beign**
    5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • **Isaac Beign being the only one I play on.**
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • **Yes on my alt, was new to RP and learned along the way.**
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • **Yes Kidd Vincenzio DOC**
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • **No**
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • **UOQ#5979**
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • **N/A**

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
      Timezone: **PST**
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • **No**
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • **N/A**

• I, **Deen Pocket** confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
Hank Holt
ECRP Forum Name: dilqui9

Re: SAJB Application - Deen Pocket

Post by Hank Holt »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Pocket,

Thank you for submitting your application. There are a couple of corrections we will be asking you to make:
    • Please attach a valid drivers license.
    • ((Please add a screenshot showing your experience level on Isaac Beign)
    • ((You are going to need to explain in more detail exactly what staff warnings/bans you got, the circumstances behind them and so on. Most importantly, the ban you received.))

• Respectfully,

Hank Holt
    State Attorney
Hank Holt
ECRP Forum Name: dilqui9

Post by Hank Holt »

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Pocket,

After further review, I have decided to DENY your application:
    • Not a good fit for the branch. ((Too many unexplained rule breaks and staff warnings)).
    I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

• Respectfully,

Hank Holt
    State Attorney
    Head of Recruitment

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”