Post by Jose Dyer »

Los Santos Police Department

Public Inquiries
Media Relations Division

Contact Information
Your Name: Jose Dyer
Your Phone Number: 490-5822
Your Position in Your Agency: Assistant Editor
Your Email Address: [email protected] ((and/or DISCORD#0000))
Date / Time of Request ((UTC via /time)): 06/AUG/21 05:59AM (E.g. 16/SEP/19 13:00)
Request Information
Detailed information of your request:

Hello!

I hope this message finds you healthy and well.

I'm reaching out in regards to an active scene that took place on August 5th, 2021 around 19:30 at Los Santos Customs.
The scene was an active hostage situation of a suspect who was found inside the LSC garage holding an officer hostage.

The information i'd like to gather is the full list of charges that were placed on that day, along with the previous charges that the suspect was wanted for prior to the situation if available. I'm currently building up an article on it and would like to take the charges to get a rough estimate of how long the individual was locked behind bars inside the Bolingbroke Penitentiary.

I as well would like to know if comments or statements regarding the scene could be given from any officers that were on scene regarding their personal stand on the situation and what went through their minds when acting on the situation to ensure everyone was safe.

From my Knowledge, METRO was deployed on scene along with other Officers such as Detective Carver, & Officer McMount.

As for a statement on the situation that shouldn't be needed as Sergeant Havlicek gave an amazing statement after the scene had seemed to be cleared.

Thank you once again for keeping Los Santos Safe.

Director Jose Dyer
Business Licensing Bureau, Executive Branch
San Andreas State Government — "Eureka"
Tim Havlicek
Retired Captain I
ECRP Forum Name: kris giggs

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

Re: Request for Information/Comment [Weazel News]

Post by Tim Havlicek »

Media Relations Division
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• Mr. [mention]Jose Dyer[/mention],

The charges the individual received after the incident are as follows:
    • SF09 - False Imprisonment of a Hostage (Gov. Employee)
    • GM20 - Face Concealment (b)
    • SF02 - Attempted Murder of a Gov. Employee
    • WF03 - Possession of Illegal Firearms/Weapons
    The sentence the suspect is serving can be estimated through the Penal Code.

A Metropolitan SWAT Operative, Police Officer III+1 Roderick Marchisio provided a statement - one of the first responding Officers to arrive on the scene of the incident and later assist with the extraction.
    -
Officer Marchisio wrote: Personally, I was the first one to arrive on the scene when a fellow officer called out that Police Sergeant II Tim Havlicek was taken hostage inside the garage of Los Santos Customs. When I made my arrival, I quickly took a vantage point at the side of the garage, out of sight and in a space between the hostage-taker and Sergeant Havlicek.

At first, we attempted to negotiate with the assailant. His only demand was for the helicopter that was deployed for the situation to go away, with which we complied. After a few minutes of attempting to talk to the assailant, to which he gives little to no response, we came to the conclusion that continuing like this only increased chances of harm to Sergeant Havlicek.

We decided to deploy a bulletproof and heavily plated TARV, approach the garage at speed from an angle which the assailant was unable to see, and put the TARV in the line of fire between the assailant and Sergeant Havlicek. At that point, I went in with two other officers behind me and demanded the assailant to go down onto his knees and put his weapon down, in order to prevent the situation from escalating. Unfortunately, rather than complying with our orders, the assailant fired their weapon at us before being subsequently shot down.
  • -
    I hope this is the information you are looking for. If you require clarification or have follow-up questions do not hesitate to send them our way.

• Sincerely,
    Police Sergeant I Tim Havlicek
    Assistant Commanding Officer, Media Relations Division
Image POLICE LIEUTENANT I Tim Havlicek
Commanding Officer, Media Relations Division
Detective Supervisor, Gang and Narcotics Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Return to “Public Inquiries - Archive”