Post by Jose Dyer »

Los Santos Police Department

Public Inquiries
Media Relations Division

Contact Information
Your Name: Jose Dyer
Your Phone Number: 490-5822
Your Position in Your Agency: Assistant Editor
Your Email Address: [email protected] ((and/or omar#0047))
Date / Time of Request ((UTC via /time)): 01/AUG/21 11:43PM (E.g. 16/SEP/19 13:00)
Request Information
Detailed information of your request:

Hi! I hope this request reaches you well.

On the 1st of August around 11:20PM there was an active shootout at the Red Parking Garage near Olympic Freeway that involved METRO and the Detective Bureau. I was able to have a brief talk with Lieutenant Church on the situation but unfortunately my camera wasn't able to record the statement for me to brief back on.

I am writing to gather more information on the scene as to what went down and where/how it concluded. As for anything prior I understand that information such as the names of the suspects as well as any prior scenes that led up to this one may not be acquirable as it falls into standard protocol of disclosing information within operation of Detectives & Metro. However any information that is available to put forward is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for keeping Los Santos Safe!

Warmest regards,
Jose Dyer
Assistant Editor
Weazel News

Director Jose Dyer
Business Licensing Bureau, Executive Branch
San Andreas State Government — "Eureka"
Torsten Church
Retired Captain I
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Awards for Bravery

Re: Request for Information/Comment [Weazel News]

Post by Torsten Church »

Public Inquiries
Media Relations Division

• Mr Dyer,

I appreciate you reaching out to us and happy to give you a response. Firstly I would like to thank you for the manner in which you conducted yourself. When asked to stay back you left the area and waited for things to settle before approaching and still keeping your distance. Based on the active situation the Department thanks you for your patience. While I can't disclose the full details I can provide you the same response as last night.

Following an ongoing investigation by the Detectives Bureau. Armed suspects were tracked to the Red Parking Garage. The Armed suspect attempted to flee and a single shot was fired by a Metropolitan Operative that struck the back right tire of the suspect vehicle, causing it drive into a pillar and stall. Three armed suspects left the vehicle, one of which was quickly detained and the others began a foot pursuit. Both fleeing suspects engaged with members of the Detectives Bureau and Metro SWAT, and short firefights resulted. Both suspects were taken down and then immediately treated by Metro SWAT and stabilized until LSEMS arrived. All suspects were treated and transported to DOC for sentencing.

• Sincerely,
    Captain I Torsten Church
    Spokesperson,
    Senior Community Relations Officer,
    Media Relations Division
Image POLICE CAPTAIN I Torsten 'Toast' Church
Assistant Commanding Officer, Metropolitan Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"
Jose Dyer
ECRP Forum Name: Ramo

SASG Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

Re: Request for Information/Comment [Weazel News]

Post by Jose Dyer »

Public Inquiries
Media Relations Division

Dear Captain Church,

Thank you for your prompt response! This information & clarification is exactly what I needed to ensure my side was correct. I will ensure to use it for great within the article.

Thanks again for all of the LSPD for keeping Los Santos safe!

Warmest Regards,
Jose Dyer
Assistant Editor
Weazel News

Director Jose Dyer
Business Licensing Bureau, Executive Branch
San Andreas State Government — "Eureka"

Return to “Public Inquiries - Archive”