Post by Jacqueline Quinn »

Los Santos Police Department

Public Inquiries
Media Relations Division

Contact Information
Your Name: Jacqueline Drakk
Your Phone Number: 488 2538
Your Position in Your Institution (if applicable): Not applicable
Your Email Address: Auto Reply to Email ((and/or rockaubster#6969))
Date / Time of Request ((UTC via /time)): 31/JULY/21 07:16 (E.g. 16/SEP/19 13:00)
Request Information
Detailed information of your request:

I am looking to obtain the following information, or whatever is best applicable for release to the public given I understand there are certain topics, policies, etc. that are meant to be confidential for the safety of LSPD officers.

- A copy of the Los Santos Penal Code, in its entirety, up to and including definitions of possible charges and time served if applicable.
- A copy of the LSPD policies handbook, in its entirety, up to and including interactions with the public while on duty when not on an active emergency call.

I understand if this request can only be partially fulfilled; however, I do believe it is worth noting the reason I am requesting such things is because during several interactions with LSPD officers where I asked questions from the perspective of a concerned citizen/onlooker, I have received mixed and/or contradicting information about questions asked and I would like to know where LSPD officially stands on several topics. I appreciate any and all help in this matter!
Tim Havlicek
Retired Captain I
ECRP Forum Name: kris giggs

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

Re: Public Inquiry [Citizen]

Post by Tim Havlicek »

Media Relations Division
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• Dear [mention]jacquelineperinneau[/mention],

I hope you are doing well first and foremost.

While we are unable to provide you the entirety of the Los Santos Police Department's handbook we would be more than happy to provide information and clarification on a subject you may have an inquiry about. Information on subjects such as requesting supervisors, the impound lot, the ride-along program, and public vehicle events can all be found in the Public Releases section along with many other subjects, here.

The Los Santos Penal Code is accessible and available to every citizen of the State of San Andreas, and can be found here. It can also be found on the San Andreas State Government website.

Should you have any additional questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your understanding.

• Sincerely,
    Police Sergeant I Tim Havlicek
    Assistant Commanding Officer, Media Relations Division
Image POLICE LIEUTENANT I Tim Havlicek
Commanding Officer, Media Relations Division
Detective Supervisor, Gang and Narcotics Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Return to “Public Inquiries - Archive”