Surname: Laney
    1.2 Gender:
    • Male
    1.3 Weight & Height (KG/CM):
    • Weight: 78cm
      Height: 181cm
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 30/9/1996
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Alameda, California, United states.
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [X]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 378 5887
      Mailing Address: 6 Prosperity St.

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: DOC
      Rank & Positions: Correctional Officer 2
      Date of Resignation/Termination: Yet to be determined. If i get the license i will resign immediatly
      Direct Supervisor: Warden Solomon Cobb

Department: LSEMS
      Rank & Positions: EMT-B
      Date of Resignation/Termination: 23/JUN/2021
      Direct Supervisor: Alex Mpache
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • I have been working in the DOC for some time now that I have come to know a lot of regulations and Laws that inmates fall victim under.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 Why do you want to be employed with the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • Because, While working at the DOC, I have noticed that a lot of prisoners come up to me saying that they have taken blame for something they have not done, Or their sentence is undeserved or way too long for the crime they have done. Criminals should not be forgiven for the actions they do. But what if there's actually some people who get jailed for reasons that do not make sense, or because the PD or SD have mistaken them for another criminal, Someone has to stand up for these people who have been convicted of a crime they had not done.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • My trait is that I am good at making people be honest with me, say for example that i think the 10-15 i'm defending is lying to me i can be very insisting and determining to the point that he'd willingly tell me the truth behind everything that has happened. I cannot tolerate dishonesty, especially if it comes from the client that i would be defending in the future. If i feel that a client is lying to me i would drop the case immediatly.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • I'd like to see a brighter future where unfair judgement and racism do not exist in los santos, i have seen officer being racist to people of color, I have also seen prisoners get jailed for reasons that are not reasonable, And i have seen people get killed over stuff with minimal importance. All of these i would to see them gone from los santos, as i truly wish that this city becomes harbor of all good deeds.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No.
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • No.
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • I have received a warning recently because i was driving my bike at 100km/h at a 80km zone. Reason? The bike was nearly going to be set on fire and i had to get to los santos customs to avoid that.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • I lived in sandy shores for 20 years since birth then moved into Los Santos to look for ways to earn some money. I'm the elder brother of 3 siblings. I have always thought that living in sandy shores was way easier than living in Los Santos. Now I am looking to move back to sandy shores while also being able to maintain a job that would allow me to live a good life in this city. Currently I live at 6 prosperity st with 2 of my closest friends who have been with me way back since we were children. Without them i would've been in the mud and not been able to achieve anything that i have achieved so far. I am looking forward to getting my license as i have been looking forward to this opportunity for a long time now, Currently working at the DOC until I get my license. If that happens i will resign from the DOC at once.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • Marco Romero.
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • None
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • N/A
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • Teddy Kaiser. DOC.
      Steve Blata. DOC.
      Hunter Stile. MD.
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • Ziad Omar #7925
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • N/A

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: Ziad
      Timezone: UTC +2
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • N/A
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • N/A

• I, Lucas , Laney confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: SAJB Application - Lucas Laney

Post by Judith Mason »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Laney,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch has received your application. We will review the information provided, evaluate your qualifications, and perform the appropriate background checks. Please be patient while we conduct this process and we will be in touch with you soon.

Respectfully,

Judith Mason
    State Attorney
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

• Mr. Laney,

After reviewing your application, we'd like to invite you to an interview with us at the courthouse. Please let us know when you are available, and we'll schedule you in for an interview.

Respectfully,

Judith Mason
    State Attorney
Lucas Laney
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

Post by Lucas Laney »

Application
SAJB Application

• Dear MS. Judith

For the past two days i have been considering my position in my workplace. And i have decided that i would keep on working there, i have discovered that i wanted to do something useful in the DOC other than just applying then after a short notice resigning. Maybe i will re-apply in the future. Anyways, I apologize for wasting your time.

Sincerely.
    Lucas Laney

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”