• Weight: 82.5 Kg
      Height: 187 CM
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 01/05/1984
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Pembury, Kent, UK
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ X ]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 2648352
      Mailing Address: 175 Weazel Plaza, Los Santos

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: N/A
      Rank & Positions: N/A
      Date of Resignation/Termination: N/A
      Direct Supervisor: N/A

Department: N/A
      Rank & Positions: N/A
      Date of Resignation/Termination: N/A
      Direct Supervisor: N/A
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • Whilst my education and vocation is in the field of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, I also took a minor in Criminology as it pertained to the subject of my thesis, "The Perception of Good and Evil in the Criminal Mind". As part of my thesis I spent 2 months interviewing inmates, both current and former, as well as 3 months shadowing a legal practice in London. Post university, I spent time in San Andreas shadowing another firm and upon my arrival in Los Santos, took the time to understand the penal code and Laws.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 Why do you want to be employed with the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • I feel I can help both the clients assigned to me, and the city as a whole, by bringing justice for those who require it. I feel I have a unique take on the criminal justice system and the criminals, or indeed innocent parties, who often find themselves falling afoul of it. I feel I can truly make a difference.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • Logic. I have a mind which explores fact and fiction, right and wrong, legality and morality from a logical standpoint, rooted in education of a subject matter. I believe I will be able to use this effectively within this role.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • A proper process of accountability for both the public and law enforcement as a whole. There needs to be an exploration of nuance inside what is currently a very binary system, and this will allow for proper accountability and appropriate repercussions for actions.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • Yes, reckless driving (speeding)
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • Yes, speeding
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • I feel like my previous answers have covered much of what you need to know. Outside of my past, I would think of myside as an honest person, considerate, loyal and fair. I feel my character, as well as my education, should place me as a suitable candidate for selection.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof)
    • Yes

5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
      • No

5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
      • None
      5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
      • No
      5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
      • None
      5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
      • N/a

6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
      • No
      6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
      • None

• I, **Conner Gray** confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
Last edited by Conner Gray on Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aurora Everdeen
ECRP Forum Name: Aurora James

Re: SAJB Application - Conner Gray

Post by Aurora Everdeen »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: [SAJB] Official Email
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Dear Mr. Conner Gray,

Thank you for your application it has been received. This application will now be set to pending review.

• Respectfully,

Aurora James
    State Attorney
Aurora Everdeen
ECRP Forum Name: Aurora James

Post by Aurora Everdeen »

Re: [SAJB] Official Email

• Dear Mr. Conner Gray,

We regret to inform you that after careful consideration of the information provided in your application, that your application will be denied at this time for the following reasons:

Lack of effort in providing minimum word count and proper documentation.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer you a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch at this time. You will be able to re-apply after 3 weeks from the date of this notice. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

• Respectfully,

Aurora James
    State Attorney
Conner Gray
ECRP Forum Name: ConnerGray

Post by Conner Gray »

Dear Ms. James

Thank you for taking the time to read through my application, I appreciate any opportunity to further a career path, especially one as interesting as the Judicial Branch of Los Santos Government.

I will say, however, that "Lack of Effort in providing minimum word count" is in no way a professional response to a job application. Especially when its pretty easy to miss that there is a minimum word count when writing a response to questions surrounded by code. This was an oversight, not at all lack of effort. An oversight I do apologise for. The same goes for the documentation on my experience level, which is what I assume you are referring to, though no further explanation was given to that point of feedback.

I would perhaps advise that in future when people make such mistakes, your first thought should not be that they lacked effort in their response, but rather that this is an opportunity to help them to correct such mistakes.

I thank you for your consideration, however I don't think I will continue with this application in the future.

Kindest regards,

Conner Gray
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

Re: [SAJB] Conner Gray Application

• Conner Gray,

This applicant has been denied. You will be able to apply 1 month from the date of this reply 08/01/2021. This being if the applications are open during the time in which you can re-apply.

• From

Chief Justice James Mayfeld
    Supreme Court

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”