San Andreas Attorneys’ Exam Application - Maxwell Thrace

Maxwell Thrace
ECRP Forum Name: Thraxar

San Andreas Attorneys’ Exam Application - Maxwell Thrace

Post by Maxwell Thrace »

Good Afternoon,

As it appears the city hall is closed to non-law enforcement personnel (a troubling development for the rights and liberties of the citizens of San Andreas) I am unable to ask in person and Officer Walter Pembroke at the local station whilst courteous and polite was also unable to assist in my enquiry.

From my understanding San Andreas doesn't partake in the Bar reciprocity agreements across the United States. This may be an oversight due to the emergent legal justice system in the state or intended. Either way I believe I would need to undertake an Attorneys' Exam specifically focusing on the main divergencies from common law in the United States that are practised hear in San Andreas.

Please can someone get back to me most urgently. The citizens of San Andreas are crying out for proper impartial legal counsel that has no affiliation with the state apparatus. That they are currently denied this is a gross injustice in itself. Especially when there well over one hundred potential charges and felonies they could face. This is a one sided legal system at at present it does not properly reflect the ideals of our great nation.

Regards,

Maxwell Thrace, Esq.
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: San Andreas Attorneys’ Exam Application - Maxwell Thrace

Post by James Mayfeld »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Maxwell Thrace
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Maxwell Thrace,

This application did not follow the formatting required. Thus will be denied. You may apply again in two weeks.

• From

Chief Justice James Mayfeld
    Supreme Court
    San Andreas Judicial Branch

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”