• Weight: 75KG
      Height: 1,80 M
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 25/10/1985
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Los Santos
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [X ]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [X]
    1.7 Contact Details:

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: Lost Santos Police Department
      Rank & Positions: Police officer II and Police officer I
      Date of Resignation/Termination: JAN/2021
      Direct Supervisor: Philippe Sanchez
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • Los Santos Police Dept. I have been a member of the LSPD since 2018 when I first entered the city. I have garnered much knowledge when it comes to law and I feel like it can definitely give me a step-up to get through the recruitment processes.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 Why do you want to be employed with the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • I noticed that as an officer, I spent more time processing individuals to make sure everything gets done right. I always paid attention to the legality of my use of force and potential charges that I would be placing.

This differentiated me from most officers. I noticed that I felt out of place. I was at a police open-day when I heard that a judicial branch was opening by Sai Modi. I was instantly curios and spoke about it with Langley, who told me a small portion of how it would look like. I noticed myself being more and more curious and decided to dive into researching it. So far, it seems like a job that would match my personality perfectly.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • Most likely I would say my experience with the different legality of criminal charges. I gained this knowledge in the LSPD with my years of service. It is valuable to have some knowledge in this area in order to fully understand a case that is coming up. In short; Prior experience. I do not claim that this gives me all the experience needed for the job, but it sure comes a long way. I would also maybe point out that I know the city well. I have been here for years and know how to deal with many different personalities.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • I would like to see the role of criminal punishment be substituted for help. I would like to make a case to case observation on what is best suited verdict. A criminal should only be sent to jail if it is absolutely needed. With different studies, they reach the conclusion that sending a small time offender to jail, will only increase the likelihood of them becoming full-time criminals since they are robbed of so many opportunities.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • I believe I have one reckless operation due to a speed camera. This charge was many months ago and might even have gotten removed. ( I am not sure)
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • Yes. An Illegal parking ticket and some speeding tickets.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • Thomas Foster has always been a man of justice. He hates to see injustice in the city, and that is part of the reason why he joined the police department back in 2018. It has always been his aim to treat every person fairly, and with respect. Most often this would be in the form of finding a case to case solution while remaining in the legality of placing or not placing a charge on someone. Thomas enjoys to read and study. It will take Thomas some time to fully adjust to his potential new position since he only has experience of legality when it comes to PD charges, but Thomas is determined. Furthermore, ever since I heard that this position would come to open, I have been 100% interested and committed to give it my best shot. I fully intend to give it my all and deliver work that consist of thorough investigation and quality.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • Thomas Martin
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Yes, I was kicked once for being AFK on /fduty.
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • Thomas Foster + Thomas Martin (MD)
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • No.
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • Thomas#2038
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • N/A

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: Thomas
      Timezone: CET
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • No
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • No

• I, Thomas Foster confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
Bret Hyland
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: SAJB Application - Thomas Foster

Post by Bret Hyland »

San Andreas Justice Department

Subject
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Foster,

We would like to bring you down to the court house to discuss this position further with you, please understand that at the time of your interview further questions pertaining to your history, as well as your previous employment will likely be asked. If you are able to bring references and statements from previous employers this will certainly aid in your application.
    Please list all your available times so we may schedule you an interview in the next few days.

• From

Honorable Bret Hyland
    Judge
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    San Andreas Government
Thomas Foster
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

Post by Thomas Foster »

Honorable,

Thank you for taking the time to taking a look at my application.
I'll be available:
Today until 10 PM UTC
Tomorrow from 9 to 11 PM UTC
Friday from 9 to 11 PM UTC
Saturday all day
Sunday all day

With kind regards,
Thomas Foster
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Thomas Foster

• Mr. Thomas Foster,

We will see you on Sunday at 9PM! At the court house

• From

Chief Justice James Mayfeld
    Supreme Court
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Application Reply

• Dear Applicant,

I'm pleased to inform you that you have made it past all required steps and have been selected for a position within the Branch! You will be scheduled for both Friday the 18th at 8PM or Monday the 21st at 1AM. We hope to see you!

• From

Chief Justice James Mayfeld
    Supreme Court
Thomas Foster
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

Post by Thomas Foster »

Dear Honorable Mayfield,

Would it be possible for a re-schedule for I thought that monday the 21st would be July instead of June.

An oversight on my part. Feel free to schedule me at any day or time you like.

Sincerley,

Thomas Foster.
Thomas Foster
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

Post by Thomas Foster »

Honorable,

I hereby formally withdraw my application for this position as other opportunities have come up for me.

Sincerly,

Thomas Foster.

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”