[PRESS RELEASE #30] Department of Corrections Warden Appointment

This section contains all Press Releases made by the San Andreas State Government.
Lewis Langley
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

SASG Awards

[PRESS RELEASE #30] Department of Corrections Warden Appointment

Post by Lewis Langley »

29 May, 2021
San Andreas State Government

• The San Andreas State Government is pleased to announce Solomon Cobb as Warden of San Andreas Department of Corrections following the resignation of Ren Sanchez who served faithfully for many years.

Personal Message from the Warden:
    Back when I had my interview for a job as a correctional officer at the SADOC many years ago I was asked the question "where do you see yourself in one year?", I jokingly replied with "I'll be the Warden". Little did I know back then that it would eventually become reality. Dedication to the department and ambition to rise up through it's ranks is what eventually got me to this position and I want to make sure that when an officer shows these qualities they continue to be rewarded within our department. Ambition is what drives us all forward both on a personal level and on a professional level.

One of the main areas I will be focusing my attention on now I am Warden is the rehabilitation aspect of our work. I will be putting more manpower and resources on the job of making sure less inmates return to us after landing a position in prison. This includes working closer with LSSD's Detention and parole bureau, the San Andreas Government Judicial Branch, as well as the LSEMS CRU division to make sure those that deserve a second chance can get it, those that deserve justice can get it, and those that require help can access it. The SADOC has always considered the rehabilitation of inmates of vital importance. Each Warden has brought something new to this department and progress must be encouraged. I intend to preserve what must be preserved and perfect what can be perfected and prune what must be removed.

I once again thank the Commissioners for giving me the honor of being in this leadership position and I hope to make my mark on this era of the Department of Corrections and bring in a new age of corrections.

Kind Regards,
    Solomon Cobb, Warden of San Andreas Department of Corrections

We would also like to extend our gratitude to Ren Sanchez and would like to wish her well in the future.

The San Andreas State Government and the Board of Commissioners are looking forward to working with Warden Solomon Cobb in the future and continuing success of The San Andreas Department of Corrections.
Commissioner Sebastian Freeman

Commissioner Ramon Carter

Commissioner Samuel Osborn

Commissioner Lewis Langley

Return to “SASG - Press Releases”