University of Los Santos San Andreas (ULSA) - School of Law

General Information
Full name: Brett Parker
Phone:5496001
Date of Birth: 03/25/1996
Home Address: Weazel Plaza, Apt. 172, Los Santos
Drivers License: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GxDp-h ... sp=sharing

Personal Statement: (100 words minimum)
Why do you wish to become a lawyer? What skills do you possess to be an effective lawyer? What does the law mean to you?
I'd like to become a lawyer in Los Santos because I have the chance to protect the rights of others. There are laws that require
prosecutors gather sufficient evidence and present this evidence to a judge and jury that proves beyond a reasonable doubt a
suspected criminal is guilty. As a defense attorney, I have the opportunity to show that my client is innocent or that there is not sufficient evidence to prosecute. Essentially, I want to be able to help others when they cannot help themselves.

The skills I possess to be an effective lawyer include but are not limited to: Impeccable oral and written communicator, analytical skills, logical skills, time management, quick learner, legal research, knowledge of laws and procedures, and the ability to take a loss and learn from that loss.

To me the law is society’s way of allocating risk, and to a lesser extent allocating resources.

Do you have previous experience with the law? Yes I was a defense attorney who eventually moved into prosecution in liberty City. I gave my clients knowledge of the defense process and provided my services to the best of my abilities throughout every case.

Have you attended the University of Los Santos San Andreas’ law school before? No
(If yes, which course were you up to, and why didn’t you graduate.)

Do you consent to a full background check of your criminal history, personal and professional character? Yes

Have you ever been charged for any Misdemeanor or Felony Offenses? No

List your current and previous employments:
Employer: Fisherman
Reason for leaving: N/A
Employer: Toll Booth Worker
Reason for leaving: I become an fisherman and enjoy the quiet sunsets.

(( Out of Character ))
First Name: Tyler Dobbins
Player Stats and Admin Log
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XQAS9T ... sp=sharing Player Stats
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XQAS9T ... sp=sharing Admin Log
Note: I have approximately 15,000+ experience between both of my characters.

Do you have any experience in the legal system either in Real Life, On ECRP or from other servers?If so, please elaborate on it, and do not mention the servers name, just your experience.
I was a criminal defense lawyer as well as a state prosecutor on another server which was DOJ based. I have knowledge of legal jargon as well as the legal processes that should be taking place after a crime is committed. I was active in my role as a lawyer and always on call for my clients or the state when online. I would drop whatever I was dealing with and go where I needed to go for my clients.

Agreement and Consent:By signing this application, you herein agree that all of the information provided is true and complete. You agree to have a background check conducted on your previous employment, criminal history, personal and professional character. You agree that the administration has the full right to reject/deny you with a reason provided at any time during this application process and therefore, even after you have been admitted. You agree that lying on this application may result in future denies with the school, and public service employments as it affects your credibility and trustworthiness due to the nature of being an officer of the court and the trust it brings along with it.

Signature,
Tyler Dobbins "Brett Parker"
Image, Date: 5/19/2021
Daniels Shelby
Retired Police Officer
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

Re: SAJB Application - Brett Parker

Post by Daniels Shelby »

School of Law of University of Los Santos San Andreas
San Andreas Judicial Branch

Letter of Rejection
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"
For Official Use Only

• Dear Brett Parker,

Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer you admission to the School of Law at this time. You will be able to re-apply after 3 weeks from the date of this notice. You wish you best of luck in your future endeavours.

Application was rejected for the following reasons:

[State Attorney, Daniels Shelby]
    San Andreas Judicial Branch

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”