Surname: Price
    1.2 Gender:
    • Male
    1.3 Weight & Height (KG/CM):
    • Weight: 64
      Height: 178
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 25/AUG/1994
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States of America
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [X]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [x]
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 5626279
      Mailing Address: N/A

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: N/A
      Rank & Positions: N/A
      Date of Resignation/Termination: N/A
      Direct Supervisor: N/A

Department: N/A
      Rank & Positions: N/A
      Date of Resignation/Termination: N/A
      Direct Supervisor: N/A
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • I used to be a government official back in India. I used to work as a Secretary for the Vice President as I had a lot of knowledge in the military and India Police. As for my education I have graduated from National Law University, located in Delhi. I have gotten my bachelor degree in international law and I've received my Indian law license, as for training, I served in the Indian navy for about 3 years, so I have such military skills as problem-solving, adaptability and many more skills.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 Why do you want to be employed with the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • As referred to above, I graduated with a bachelor degree from National Law University which is located in Delhi and I believe I possess all the skills and experience that you're looking for. I'm pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role. It's not just my background but also my communication skills which I worked on tirelessly on it, and will be applicable in this position. In other hand I am a self motivated person and I try to exceed my expectations with very high quality work.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • As I have mentioned previously, I'm pretty confident that I am very suitable for this job and I believe that my experience with law cases/studies are excellent, and I have efficiently managed the Vice President's work all by myself, although teamwork is a part of the job, its something that I had to deal with on a day to day basis. Not forgetting my navy skills, I used to manage a large group of people back then, I was a Commander back then.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • I would start by saying that there should more economic opportunities in the city an example of an economic opportunities would be the construction of a large mall in which people can either rent or purchase stores and are able to conduct economic transaction such as buying or selling any potential product that may have, and this may include food items, cars, and even real estate which can help people receive more income, however taxes should be applied towards any transactions that occurs.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No, Never
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • No, Never
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • Yes, I had tickets that I had tickets that had been payed off a long time ago.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • Hector Price, I am a 26 year old male from Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States of America. I grew up as an only child. This was because both of parents didn't have children but me. Growing up with no siblings is very hard to handle, especially in a family where school fees are barely payed because of our rough situation. I've only went to elementary and middle school. I grew up doing freelance work to gain the required fees for my studies where I've met my beautiful wife, which is the reason that I am here today. We both worked hard and she helped me pay off my student fees and I was able to attend high school, although life in the U.S was pretty hard, We both decided to move to India, where life is much cheaper and affordable, I left the U.S with a high school degree with a 3.98 GPA, which helped me join the National Law University of Delhi for lowered costs, after 4 years of studying, I finally got my bachelors and decided to work as a Secretary/Lawyer for the Vice President. After working for the Vice President for a couple of years I've decided to move into the Indian Navy, which I worked in for 3 years, The job was really interesting, but it kept me away from my wife for many days. However, after some time I left the navy and I was searching for a better place and a better job, My friends in India recommended me a place which is the city of Los Santos. From there onwards I kept thinking about moving there. After some time I've decided to move to Los Santos, But sadly my wife couldn't come with me due to her studies in India.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • Jai Modi, Selena Price
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Yes, I accidently hit someone in jail.
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • None.
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • None.
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • Ze#8890
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • **None.**

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: **Salman**
      Timezone: **GMT+3:00**
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • No
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • None

• I, **Hector, Price** confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: SAJB Application - Hector Price

Post by James Mayfeld »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Hector Price
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Hector Price,
    Thank you for your application it has been received. This application will now be set to pending review.

• From

Chief Justice James Mayfeld
    Supreme Court
Daniels Shelby
Retired Police Officer
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

Re: SAJB Application - Hector Price

Post by Daniels Shelby »

School of Law of University of Los Santos San Andreas

Letter of Rejection
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"
For Official Use Only

• Dear Hector Price,

Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer you admission to the School of Law at this time. You will be able to re-apply after 3 weeks from the date of this notice. You wish you best of luck in your future endeavours.

Application was rejected for the following reasons:

State Attorney, Daniels Shelby

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”