Surname: Sultan
    1.2 Gender:
    • Male
    1.3 Weight & Height (KG/CM):
    • Weight: 84
      Height: 182
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 20/02/1005
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Los Santos, San Andreas, United States
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ X ]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 2934102
      Mailing Address: 5 Covenant Ave

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: LSPD
      Rank & Positions: Police Officer III
      Date of Resignation/Termination: 05/MAY/2021
      Direct Supervisor: Lt Robert Reynolds
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • I have worked in the Police Department for a good time. During my time as a Police Officer, I have acquired multiple skills that would qualify me for this position. Serving for 6 months, granted me vast experience out in the field, and in paperwork.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 Why do you want to be employed with the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • First of all, I like to catch every opportunity I have and as this is a brand new branch I want to be part of its construction. I would like to be employed in the Judicial Branch to provide justice to the people and assist them to have a happy peaceful life in our lovely city of Los Santos. Being part of this branch is a big challenge and I would like to do my best to get accepted.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • A trait that I possess, I find would be most beneficial to the SAJB is my ability to control myself during stressful situations and control my emotions to be objective. Serving the LSPD for a good time made me develop multiple skills, I encountered multiple stressful situations that involve people I know on a personal level and managed to solve the situation the right and correct way. Justice is the most important thing I find in life, I see multiple people taking advantage of others because Justice is not served right and I want to change that.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • I would like to see the Government, with the help of SAJD, look over the Penal code and amend it to match the modern time and what is happening currently with the city. After the feedback of multiple people in the city, the Government should keep a close eye on the law enforcement departments to make sure they are professionally fulfilling their duties. I would like to see more interaction between the Government and the people throughout events.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No, I have not
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • No, I have not
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • Yes, I have received around 11 speeding tickets. Sometimes I would forget myself and speed a bit, or my cruise control malfunctions.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • My name is Amir Sultan, former Police Officer III. Born on the 20th of February 1995 and raised in Los Santos, my life was a total mess. At the age of 9, an unexpected event occurred which left a mark in my heart since that. I was raised by my parents and graduated from university with a Computer Engineering Degree. I had a job as a security guard for Fleeca Bank before joining the Police department. I met a bunch of lovely people and enjoyed my time working with them, they taught me a lot of things and helped me during my hard times in life. After a good time in the department, I decided to hand over my badge and resign after noticing multiple actions that I found unacceptable. I keep checking on my friends in the department and have a little talk with them and cheer them up to excel in their work.
      In the end, I believe I should be selected because I am very keen to learn. I am very open-minded and I have acquired relevant skills and experience. I have also worked tirelessly on my communication abilities and teamwork skills, which I will put to use. I have given my 100% effort in all my past pursuits, and this has enabled me to recognize my capabilities and limitations. Being a fast learner, I quickly pick up knowledge. I believe I have the attitude to excel.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • Jules_Lahoud , Jamal_Mcdavis
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Yes, I received a NRP warning for taking advantage of disconnect/reconnect, this was when I first joined the server and I was not that good with the rules.
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • I used to be in the PD faction on Amir_Sultan
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • Amir_Sultan used to be my PD character
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • DaMasterSplinter#3182
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • N/A

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: Jules
      Timezone: UTC+3
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • No, I do not play currently on any other GTA-RP server
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • None

• I, Amir Sultan confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: SAJB Application - Amir Sultan

Post by James Mayfeld »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Amir Sultan
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Amir Sultan,
    Thank you for your application it has been received. This application will now be set to pending review.

• From

Chief Justice James Mayfeld
    Supreme Court
Daniels Shelby
Retired Police Officer
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

Post by Daniels Shelby »

School of Law of University of Los Santos San Andreas

For Official Use Only

• Dear Amir Snultan,

We have decided to consider your application and move you onto the interview stage. Please can you respond below with what times you may be available to conduct your interview ((in UTC, /time in game)).

State Attorney, Daniels Shelby
Amir Sultan
Retired Police Officer III
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

Post by Amir Sultan »

Dear State Attorney Shelby,

I would like to thank you for reviewing my application and granting me this big opportunity. I am always available from 9 PM to 1 AM ((UTC)) every day. However, I can make myself available during the day.

Sincerely,
Amir Sultan
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Amir Sultan

• Mr. Amir Sultan,

We will arrange to meet with you on Friday the 4th at 1AM. This interview will be held at the court house. We hope to see you there!

• From

Supreme Court
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Application Reply

• Dear Applicant,

I'm pleased to inform you that you have made it past all required steps and have been selected for a position within the Branch! You will be scheduled for both Friday the 18th at 8PM or Monday the 21st at 1AM. We hope to see you!

• From

Supreme Court

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”