Surname: Modi
    1.2 Gender:
    • Male
    1.3 Weight & Height (KG/CM):
    • Weight: 70
      Height: 185
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 26/SEPT/1993
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [X]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 3649436
      Mailing Address: Magellan Ave. 22

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: San Andreas Department Of Corrections
      Rank & Positions: Correctional Officer II, Cellblock Operations Bureau
      Date of Resignation/Termination: Personal Resignation, Dec 18, 2020.
      Direct Supervisor: Captain Victoria McJohnson

Department: Los Santos Police Department
      Rank & Positions: Police Officer I
      Date of Resignation/Termination: Personal Resignation, Feb 09, 2021.
      Direct Supervisor: Sergeant Scott Reynolds
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • I have worked in the law enforcement field of work for quite some time. During my time as a law enforcement officer, I have learned many skills that can be deemed worthy of a position like this. I have a huge amount of field experience as a field officer who was actively upholding the law. As a previous member of the SADOC and PD, I was obviously trained and taught how to be vigilant, honorable, and respectable when I am on the job and off duty.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 What experience do you have that could be valuable to the department? (75 WORDS):
    • As mentioned above, I am an ex-CERT Operative from the DOC, as well as an ex-Police Officer. I have learned many things throughout my huge time in this line of work, and in the line of duty. As a CERT operative, I was highly trained in close quarters situational emergencies, as well as how to hone my own temper and how to suppress my emotions in order to keep my vigilance high when duty calls. That being said, we're all human in the end so no one is fully perfect.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJD (75 WORDS):
    • I would think that the most valuable trait I possess would definitely be that I have a huge moral compass and I possess a strong sense of justice when it comes to upholding the law. During the time spent as a police officer, some of my fellow colleagues would even deem me "strict" at times, when it comes to crime, as I tend to be a perfectionist and I would go by the book. That being said, I can be quite virtuous as well. In regards to myself being more strict in some cases, I am also a human who does possess emotions, I can control my emotions to benefit me and/or people in my environment. I also want to make sure everyone gets to have a second chance at a beautiful and better life in Los Santos.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • I would genuinely like to see the government hold annual real estate auctions and other properties such as cars or different buildings. As a real estate enthusiast, I think government auctions are a nice way to get Los Santos people together to celebrate a major case. It will certainly help the state because it can be used as a money drain to host government auctions financially and politically, and taxes would also be implemented on the persons who purchase the properties from the auction.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • I have never been arrested or convicted of a felony crime.
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • I have never been charged with a misdemeanor.
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • Yes, I have received those in the past. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, not everyone is perfect.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • My name is Sai Modi, I am a 27-year-old Indian/American Male who was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. I was raised in India and I had quite a tough life there. I've lost my parents at a young age, and I couldn't really cope with the hardships of life at that young of an age. So I learned how to fight the hardships, and one thing led to another going from there onwards. I found my way to the state of San Andreas, specifically to the city of Los Santos. Upon my arrival, I enjoyed my time in the city, It was vibrant. The city always reminded me of the Mumbai streets. After I had spent some time in the city to learn about everything, I had then applied to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. I was successfully hired and worked there for a couple of months. At my peak at the SADOC, I was a trained C.E.R.T. Operator. After my endeavors at the SADOC, I joined the LSPD because I really wanted to have a positive impact on the city.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • Dev_Modi, Hudson_McNamara.
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • I have never received an admin punishment on any characters.
    5.5 Please provide an screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • I have past police RP on my character Sai_Modi.
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • Yes, I used to be a Police Officer, I am really familiar with everything that is in relation to the protocols of the LSPD.
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • Willzman#4500
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • N/A

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: Mohsen
      Timezone: UTC + (03:00)
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • No, I do not.
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the department?:
    • No, I have mentioned everything that is in honest and truthful relation to myself above.

• I, Sai Modi confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
Last edited by Sai Modi on Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
► Show Spoiler
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: SAJB Application - Sai Modi

Post by James Mayfeld »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Sai Modi
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Sai Modi,
    Thank you for your application it has been received. This application will now be set to pending review.

• From

Chief Justice James Mayfeld
    Supreme Court
Daniels Shelby
Retired Police Officer
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

Post by Daniels Shelby »

School of Law of University of Los Santos San Andreas

For Official Use Only

• Dear Sai Modi,

We have decided to consider your application and move you onto the interview stage. Please can you respond below with what times you may be available to conduct your interview ((in UTC, /time in game)).

State Attorney, Daniels Shelby
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

Dear State Attorney Daniels Shelby,

I would like to thank you for the amazing opportunity that has been bestowed upon me. I am available usually from 11 AM to 3 AM every day, also I can be extremely flexible to meet your times of availability as well. ((Time is in UTC, but its a plus or minus depending on what I have going on IRL))

Your's Sincerely
Sai Modi
► Show Spoiler
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

• Mr. Sai Modi,

You have made it past the first step in the application process. When would you be free to do the following step being your interview?

• From

Supreme Court
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

Dear Chief Justice James Mayfeld,

I would like to extend my limitless gratitude and thanks to you once more for the very amazing opportunity that has been granted to me. As I have mentioned above in my response to State Attorney Daniels Shelby, I am usually available from 11 AM to 3 AM every day, also I can be extremely flexible to meet your times of availability as well.

Your's Sincerely
Sai Modi
► Show Spoiler
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

• Mr. Sai Modir,

We will see you on Monday at 3:00 AM

• From

Supreme Court
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Application Reply

• Dear Applicant,

I regret to inform you that upon receiving information from your background check, we do not feel you would make a suitable candidate within Judicial.

• From

Supreme Court

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”