Surname: Sanders
    1.2 Gender:
    • **Male**
    1.3 Weight & Height (KG/CM):
    • Weight: 110 KG
      Height: 190 CM
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 01/29/1995
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Brooklyn, New York, United States
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ X ]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ ]
        No: [ X ]
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 231-3031
      Mailing Address: Eclipse Towers suite 379

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: N/a
      Rank & Positions: N/a
      Date of Resignation/Termination: N/a
      Direct Supervisor: N/a

Department: N/a
      Rank & Positions: N/a
      Date of Resignation/Termination: N/a
      Direct Supervisor: N/a
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • Graduated from Harvard Law, current employee of Bayview Customs and Shadow Corp., I am qualified for this position because I understand the law and have reviewed the penal code multiple times. I am able to deal with issues on my own and complete the tasks that are given to me in a timely matter.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 Why do you want to be employed with the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • I would like this job because of my proven ability to maintain strong relations with clients. I am passionate about providing care and comfort to those in need in my community, which keeps me motivated and excited about doing my best work. Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you're looking for. I'm pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job. It's not just my background in the past projects, but also my people skills. Overall I believe I will be a great addition to your staff.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • One of my most valuable traits that could benefit the SAJB would be my passion for criminal law. I strive to be my best and continually educate myself so that I may be the best for this position. This means that I would also never give up, I will fight for my client or for the city to the best of my ability. I will also go above and beyond my requirements, so that my company will never be displeased with my work.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • If I am hired one important thing in the city I would like to see changed is to be able to have our society come together to better understand the laws. I would also like to make the any laws that citizens find unclear to be written in a way that is better understood by all of the citizens. There are too many stories I hear about unlawful acts being committed against citizens who live here, I also would like to be able to stand up for those who have had transgressions against them.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No I have not. My record is completely clean.
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • No I have not. My record is completely clean.
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • I have received a few speeding tickets when I was new to the city but since then I have corrected my driving.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • I am a 26-year-old Harvard Graduate, who grew up in Brooklyn, my life use to be dominated by bringing the murderer of my friend, Adam Frost to justice. Luckily the killer was finally brought to justice by this lawyer named Charles Goodwin and ever since the murderer was put away, I fell in love with criminal law. After that I decided to dedicate my life to helping those in need. Throughout my childhood, I endlessly studied law and learned the ways of the judicial system. I promised to myself that I would walk the same path that Charles did and bring criminals to justice. I believe I would be the best applicant for this position because I never give up and I will always go above and beyond for my clients or for this city. Even though I did not grow up in Los Santos I want to be a part of the community that is able to help everyone and make families feel safer.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • N/a
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No, I have not.
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • N/a
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • Yes I do. Xoza Shadow
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • Cj#3048
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • N/a

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: Cj
      Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • No, I do not.
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • I am currently a law student in college now, I feel like I could provide a better RP experience.

• I, **Cj Sanders** confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: SAJB Application - Cj Sanders

Post by James Mayfeld »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Cj Sanders
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Sanders,
    Thank you for your application it has been received. This application will now be set to pending review.

• From

Chief Justice James Mayfeld
    Supreme Court
Cj Sanders
ECRP Forum Name: Cj Sanders

Post by Cj Sanders »

I have now gotten my finger prints taken by the LSPD for the job
Daniels Shelby
Retired Police Officer
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

Post by Daniels Shelby »

School of Law of University of Los Santos San Andreas

Letter of Rejection
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"
For Official Use Only

• Dear Cj Sanders,

Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer you admission to the School of Law at this time. You will be able to re-apply after 3 weeks from the date of this notice. You wish you best of luck in your future endeavours.

Application was rejected for the following reasons:

State Attorney

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”