Traffic Weekend Update

Section for News Releases and Community Outreach.
Argus Sneijder
ECRP Forum Name:

Traffic Weekend Update

Post by Argus Sneijder »

WWW.LSSD.SAGOV.US
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
News Release
Month Date, Year
"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"
Sheriff John Wallace

• Traffic Weekend Update
    -
  • Friday the 14th of May. The Sheriff's Department held a Traffic Day which turned into a Traffic Weekend.
    Those who follow us on life invader knew all of this already. Our deputies have been working day and night enforcing the traffic laws in our county. And the Highway Enforcement Division has already done 2 major operations this weekend.

Undersheriff Bobby Kirk also had a fun run-in with a driver not following our traffic laws. And since the Highway Enforcement Division made a report on the situation we decided to publish some of the details. We even have a statement from the Undersherrif himself on the incident.
    Statement from Undersheriff Kirk, written transcript:
    "It was a fine, fine Friday morning and I was traveling on Route 68 at about 110 kph. I've just passed the bank to make sure it's not being robbed, and out of nowhere. A big black tank comes driving on the wrong side, hits me head-on, spins me out, makes me face the other way. And that's pretty much all of it."
    Statement from the driver, written transcript:
    "To be fair, yeah, I was driving on the wrong side of the road but it was dark and as you can see, the road is not lit up so well - Well, it's lighter now. I'm pretty sure ... I just didn't see him. Now, I shouldn't have been on the wrong side of the road, fair enough, but I'm pretty sure ... he, uhm, just came out of nowhere and I just hit him. ... I probably could've seen him, but ahem. It is my fault so you boys have to do what you have to do."
    Given the clear evidence and the witness report given by Undersheriff Kirk as well as the confession, The driver was charged with a reckless operation of a road vehicle as well as a demerit issued to his license, resulting in a two-day suspension as it was his third.
###
  • For Information, Contact:

Undersheriff Bobby Kirk
    (909) 596-1688 — [email protected]

Sheriff's Information Division
    Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
    Procopio Promenade 1, Paleto Bay
    Los Santos, SA, 909

Return to “News Room”