[PRESS RELEASE #29] Appointment of Chief Justice

This section contains all Press Releases made by the San Andreas State Government.
Lewis Langley
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

SASG Awards

[PRESS RELEASE #29] Appointment of Chief Justice

Post by Lewis Langley »

08 April, 2021
San Andreas State Government

• The San Andreas State Government are pleased to announce following an interview & selection process a new Chief Justice James Mayfield has been appointed.

Personal Message from the Chief Justice:
    I am honored and sincerely appreciative of the Board of Commissioners selecting me to uphold one of the most important positions within the Judicial Branch. I have had no greater honor in my life, than being selected for this position during the development phases of the branch as a whole.

Ever since my enlistment, then sequential commission into JAG (Judge Advocate Generals Corp), I've had a passion for both law and order.

My views being closely related to that of Lady Justice who is blind to all hearing only objectiveness and merit of evidence.
    I've learned a lot throughout my career in the Justice system. The first being discipline and formalities within the military.
    Then developing humanity, and constitutionality from my stay in Liberty City Superior and Supreme Court.
    I was out-reached by Los Santos Officials to bring these very drives and wisdom to the newly established Judicial Branch.
    Upon being sworn in as a Judge to the state, the position for a Chief Justice becomes available.
    I applied for this position eager to aid in the management function of the Branch.
    I hope throughout this venture that I can establish a legal system that can aid those who are in most need of it.

Thank You,

Chief Justice James Mayfeld, Judicial Branch
    We have enclosed a few photos below following our announcement from City Hall:-

The San Andreas State Government and the Board of Commissioners are looking forward to working with the Chief Justice in the future and getting the Judicial Branch up and running to serve your legal needs.
Commissioner Sebastian Freeman

Commissioner Ramon Carter

Commissioner Samuel Osborn

Commissioner Lewis Langley

Return to “SASG - Press Releases”