• Weight: 100kg
      Height: 183cm
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 03/03/1992
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Scotland
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ X ]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ ]
        No: [ X ]
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 3834803
      Mailing Address: Eclipse Towers, Apt. 179

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    • Yes: [ ]
      No: [ X ]
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    • Yes: [X ]
      No: [ ]
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: N/A
      Rank & Positions: N/A
      Date of Resignation/Termination: N/A
      Direct Supervisor: N/A
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • Firearms license
      Weapons License
      Driving License
      LLB from Strathclyde University Scotland

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 What experience do you have that could be valuable to the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • Whilst in University I spent significant time studying case law and volunteering at the Law Society and Law Clinic. The latter being a forum for people who cannot afford legal representation to get the help they need, free of charge. Since moving to Los Santos I have worked almost every job in the city to get a good idea of how things run; making many good contacts in the process.[Under 75 words as requested]
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • My love for justice. I grew up in a rough area and seen a lot of bad people get away with a lot of bad things. Actions should have proportional consequences. I want to see criminals face the hammer of the law and this results in the passion that will be focused on my job and my responsibilities to the city. I cannot be bribed, I cannot be corrupted. [Under 75 words as requested]
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • I would like to see dedicated law enforcement posts at the pier and mechanics (as well as any other hotspots) as a lot of crime is conducted here. Members of the city having the powers that the constitution gives them to settle civil matters in a court of law: accidental damage, divorce, property or business dispute. Lastly, a crackdown on lazy law enforcement as it seems the standard of some officers is low. [Under 75 words as requested]
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No, never.
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • Speeding ticket.
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • Speeding ticket.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • I am from Scotland where I received a first-class legal education. I grew up seeing a lot of crime and my family fell victim to this, so my passion for the legal world was born. I attended Strathclyde University and received a 1st class LLB law degree. Shortly after I moved to Los Santos and married my wife which allowed me to stay permanently; sadly she passed due to the cities crime. I am dedicating my life to changing the city for the better so no one else has to go through what I did. I should be selected as no one has a more upstanding character or passion for justice. I want to make the world a better place. Being new in town and from Europe allows me to bring a fresh perspective to the Judicial System. [Under 150 Words as requested].`

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof)
    • Yes I do, I ground it out just so I could apply for this job!
    5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • No other as of yet, first character and I want to develop him
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Nope I have not
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • No Rp experience as of yet but I really want to play as a member of the judicial branch.
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • Yes,
      Officer Saif
      Michael Cooper
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • Stumpy Sandy#0336
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • N/A

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: James William
      Timezone: GMT
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • Not as of yet.
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • I am a quick learner and I have experience in real life as a solicitor. I have real life LLB degree and spent thousands of hours studying law haha.

• I, Douglas Macloud confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: [SAJB Application] Douglas Macloud

Post by James Mayfeld »

San Andreas Justice Department

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Macloud
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Macloud,
    Unfortunately, based on the provided application information we do not feel you would be a suitable candidate for the listed position at this time. Additionally not fulfilling our guidelines/requirements for the position as listed in the position requirements. We advise you to apply during the next wave of applications.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
    San Andreas Judicial Branch

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”