• Weight: 88 KG
      Height: 183 CM
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 31/JUL/1987
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Richman, San Andreas
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ X ]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ ]
        No: [ X ]
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 207-2708
      Mailing Address: 3 Wild Oats Dr. Vinewood, Los Santos

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: LSEMS
      Rank & Positions: Deputy Chief
      Date of Resignation/Termination: Still Employed since 04/MAY/2020.
      Direct Supervisor: Nicole Crawford

Department: LSPD
      Rank & Positions: Cadet
      Date of Resignation/Termination: Resigned in 2019. Only stayed for a short while before having to leave town.
      Direct Supervisor: Scott Dunbar
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • While I don't have official legal training, my time in LSEMS has proven to be quite fruitful and in my opinion, qualifies me for many roles.

When I don't know something, I use my resources to figure it out and I do so quickly to ensure I'm making the most informed decisions.

While in University, I did take many political science courses which I think can help when it comes to the world of law.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 What experience do you have that could be valuable to the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • As Deputy Chief, I am a member of High Command and technically third in command when it comes to hierarchy in the department. Day in and day out I am faced with the daily operations of being part of an essential group that runs a department extremely important to San Andreas.

Prior to becoming a Deputy Chief, I held roles such as Head of Human Resources and Director of Administration. In all of these roles, especially as Deputy Chief, it is my duty to make tough decisions, act quickly, ensure the safety of my employees and the people of San Andreas. I must act unbiased at all times, stay composed, and think quickly when it comes to extremely vital situations.

My leadership capabilities and overall good judgment and instinct would make me a strong member of the Judicial Branch.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • I am a person who approaches situations in a completely unbiased manner. I am dedicated, loyal, honest, and overall display the integrity and trust it would take for someone to be successful in a role that could benefit the SAJB.

I take anything I do and become extremely dedicated and loyal to it. I make sure that I uphold my responsibilities and complete them in a way that shows the best judgment, quality, and commitment that is relevant to the situation.

I realize that I mentioned many traits above, but if I had to choose one, I would highlight integrity which by definition is "the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness."
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • I see many things in the city heading in the right direction. Overall, I would like to see a proper representation of a legal department where the city can highlight and honestly say there is justice for all.

While I do think our LSPD and LSSD do a great job at keeping our state safe, I'd like to see more than that. What happens when someone is wrongfully arrested? What happens if there are further disputes? What options do the people of San Andreas have in these situations? I'd like to see our city take a stand and provide those options.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • No
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • I have received a few speeding tickets here and there throughout my time in the city. While it doesn't happen often, I've found my cruise control to be faulty and unfortunately have resulted in a few tickets. I make it a habit to drive the speed limit though.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • I grew up in a very strict household. My father was in the military and we were always moving around. My particular upbringing allowed me to grow up in an ever-changing environment that at times could seem a bit chaotic.

Ever since I was a little boy, I’ve been involved in team sports and activities that really helped build a level of dedication, loyalty, and team spirit that I’ve been able to take into my adulthood. Something that set me apart from my peers was my eagerness to learn, my empathy, and my interest in science (even political science).

I went to university and decided to take up classes that would have qualified me as “pre-med” while also studying some law here and there. Then I applied to medical school. However, after some thought, I decided to put that on hold and join the LSPD. My time in LSDP was very very short but impactful. After some time in the LSPD, I decided to leave Los Santos a bit to volunteer overseas. I spent time doing environmental volunteer work but still felt a need to live out my passion.

Upon returning to Los Santos I’ve had time to reconnect with my family, friends and now I decided that it was time to focus on what I’ve always wanted to do in my life. I joined LSEMS and I dedicated myself to the medical services and help my local community.

I raised the ranks within the LSEMS and become Deputy Chief. My desire to contribute to San Andreas continues so I wish to split the services between LSEMS and SAJB to further my contribution to this great state.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • Taylor Allison
      Jing Ling
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • Caleb Allison is a Deputy Chief in LSEMS so I have quite the Medical RP experience.
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • Nicole Crawford
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • atrap#9532
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • N/A

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: Anthony
      Timezone: UTC -5 / EST
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • No
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • My boyfriend is a lawyer and while he may not have the time to play ECRP, I often talk his ear off and listen to a lot of what he says about the legal world. It would be interesting to join this at an IC level and perhaps take some of the things I learn and apply them in-game.

• I, Caleb Allison confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
Andrew Vinewood
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [SAJB Applicaton] Caleb Allison

Post by Andrew Vinewood »

San Andreas Justice Department

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Caleb Allison
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Caleb Allison,
    Thank you for your application it has been received, we are currently collecting applications and will have a discussion pertaining to each applicant on Sunday this week, please be patient whilst we review your application and eligibility for the Judicial Branch.

• From

Honorable, Andrew Vinewood
    Judge
    San Andreas Judicial Department

Honorable Judge & Dean of Law School
University of Los Santos San Andreas
San Andreas Judicial Branch
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: [SAJB Applicaton] Caleb Allison

Post by James Mayfeld »

San Andreas Justice Department

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Sai Modi
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Allison,
    Unfortunately, based on the provided application information we do not feel you would be a suitable candidate for the listed position at this time. Additionally not fulfilling our guidelines/requirements for the position as listed in the position requirements.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
    San Andreas Judicial Branch

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”