• Weight: 52 KG
      Height: 165 CM
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 18/SEP/1990
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): San Juan, Puerto Rico
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ X ]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 557-1669
      Mailing Address: N/A

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: LSEMS
      Rank & Positions: Chief
      Date of Resignation/Termination: N/A - Presently Employed
      Direct Supervisor: Board of Commissioners
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • While not formally trained in the art of law through Pre-Law studies as my background relied heavily on Pre-Med studies that led me to obtaining my Doctorate, I did have classes in ethics and prominent legal affairs mainly in regards to the medical field. Along with this, as a long standing employee of LSEMS, I believe this speaks volumes in itself. As the Chief of LSEMS as well as, during my prior tenure, Lieutenant, having an unbiased opinion is of the utmost importance. Being a medical professional, I am not law enforcement, nor have I ever placed myself in that position, and as such I have upheld the most unbiased perspective that I possibly can. This itself, I believe, qualifies me for this position. On the legal aspect, I take patient privacy laws very seriously as well as laws that protect my employees and patients to the extend of doing my best to be their advocate yet fair. I believe this translates well into upholding fair perspective, reliance on accounts from all involved parties and upholding standards to the best of my ability be it in the medical field or overall in a legal standpoint. Being an unbiased party as a medical professional, I also do feel that I can provide the best advocacy and have instilled a level of trust within the community, especially those of which who may feel their opinion is not heard and may be hushed by present or former members of law enforcement.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 What experience do you have that could be valuable to the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • As noted above, being an employee within LSEMS and always holding myself true and faithful to the oath of "do no harm" speaks bounds of value. As the Chief of LSEMS i have quickly learned the value of a team as well as being mindful of other thoughts and opinions and molding them to provide the best roadmap for the future. This experience is not one that comes to many nor is it one to be taken lightly. It shows a level of leadership and drive. Now, that is not to say that this is without its own hardships - as it certainly has ups and downs, but with a level of leadership such as this, you learn to grow and develop as a team and grow receptive to outside views that may conflict with your own and understand that through this combination and understanding of outside views, a better decision may be made. I truly believe this experience has shaped me to be a better, more open and unbiased person overall and would be incredibly valuable to the Judicial Branch.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • The most valuable trait I possess is my ability to maintain no bias. As noted above, being a medical professional, the oath I took and stand by is "do no harm." This not only holds true to the physical and mental wellbeing of my patient but has extended to individuals all around. The oath I took which has translated into a personality trait has guided my person to one that is truly unbiased in nature. As an example, regardless of what crimes an individual has committed, I believe they should receive the best medical care possible that is prompt, intelligent and skilled in nature. This is a trait that holds true regardless of circumstance and truly does look out for the best intention and outcome no matter what.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • Ultimately I would like to see the overall viewpoint of fairness and voices being heard as something that it changed. This has held true when I originally applied to SAGOV as a Business Licensing Intern and has also held true as I have attempted to promote avenues where voices are heard elsewhere. I believe that, as the government, we have a duty to listen to citizens and ensure we take these words seriously. This relates to anything from medical care and wrongful imprisonment to civil cases and divorce law. I believe that the citizens deserve to be heard and avenues where they can ensure they are being heard and court cases set official precedent are paramount to the progression of transparency and trust within our government.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • Absolutely not
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • Absolutely not
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • Yes - I have a couple of tickets for speeding as well as a parking ticket. The parking ticket is from the recent swearing in for the present judges where I parked around the corner with no metered parking and believe that it was a valid street parking lot - it appears this was not the case. My parking tickets are typically due to malfunctioning of disengaging of my cruise control as these tickets were all from speed cameras and not of significant speeds indicative of fleeing but moreso more minor fluctuations of speed of which I am more diligent about as I am no fan of speeding myself.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • My name is Nicole Crawford, formally Harper, and I was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico in 1990. My parents were lovely individuals who only wanted the best for me, however, to do so, life took them down a path of crime as well as ignorance. Throughout this path, they made the conscience decision to skirt the law and make their own beds. Following the arrest of my father, I began to distance from my family over the years and if not for a teacher, Mr. Harper, I would have remained trapped in a life of my own created misery and deception. With the guidance of Mr. and Mrs. Harper, I changed my life. Along a new path I attended University and found a passion in the medical field. Obtaining my doctorate and pursuing dual residency in various surgical fields, I successfully made my way to San Andreas to expand my horizons. While in San Andreas I have achieved a goal of becoming Chief of LSEMS where I am doing my utmost to create a solid foundation of practical and unbiased medicine for all citizens of the state regardless of wealth and status while being supported by a leadership team that can outshine many. My impact within San Andreas is far from complete and my life will be spend finding ways to improve on the overall welfare of the citizens far and wide.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details:
    • Forum Account Name: Aldarine
      Forum Account Link: **ANSWER**

Alternate Forum Account Name: N/A
      Alternate Forum Account Link: N/A
    5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof)
    • **ANSWER**
    5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • Leah Lennox
      Alexis Pierce
      Dove Jackson
      Mckayla Mars
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • N/A
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv):
    • Available upon request
    5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • Presently and applying on Nicole Crawford who is the Chief of LSEMS
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • Board of Commissioners who are the superiors of my character as the Chief of LSEMS
      Assistant Chief of LSEMS and Deputy Chief of LSEMS who are my subordinates yet side by side counterparts within LSEMS
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • Aldarine#4312
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • N/A

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: Aldarine
      Timezone: Easten Time
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • N/A
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • I have contributed a significant amount of time for the community and do enjoy finding different areas of roleplay that would spark something new to contribute to the community. As a member of staff I have had my fair share of integrating myself into both law enforcement and criminal aspects of the server and have heard pros and cons from both sides. I believe this has fed into a very unbiased OOC perspective where I am thrilled to say that I can see proper justification for both avenues and play "devils advocate" so to speak. A mindset such as this, I believe, can be integral in the expansion of a new branch of SAGOV like the Judicial Branch.

• I, Nicole Crawford confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”