• Weight: 91
      Height: 182
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 13/NOV/1981
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Quebec City, Canada
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ X ]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ ]
        No: [ X ]
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 488-8139
      Mailing Address: 69 Joshua Rd.

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: LSPD
      Rank & Positions: Police Officer II
      Date of Transfer: May 31st, 2020
      Direct Supervisor: Victor Einhart

Department: LSEMS
      Rank & Positions: EMT-Basic
      Date of Resignation/Termination: Jul 11, 2020
      Direct Supervisor: Caleb Allison

Department: SD
      Rank & Positions: Sergeant, ACO of ASD, SED Operator
      Date of Resignation/Termination: Feb 19, 2021
      Direct Supervisor: Jon McCornish - SED
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    Assistant commander of Air Support division
    Special Enforcement Detail Operator
    Advance Training Instructor
    Field Training Instructor
    BLS Certification
    Weapon Certification

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 What experience do you have that could be valuable to the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • I believe I would be a good candidate for many reasons; after 2 years with the Police Department and 2 years with the Sheriff Department I have accumulated a lot of experience of many situations refining my knowledge of procedures and protocols. This made me comfortable helping and answering people’s questions regarding the penal code, I also believe that I have the skills, dedication and motivation that can be reflected with my position of COO at Assured Services.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • I have a lot of autonomy and initiative, leadership and resourcefulness. I believe I also have a good communication skill, calm and understanding but direct when needed. The ability to communicate clearly helps to earn the trust of the community and the aspect of communications also includes patiently listening; being able to hear and execute properly. Integrity through my quality work performing, wither a supervisor is present or not. I am naturally curious and eager to learn.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • I would like to see the civilian have more access to law and bridging the gap between civilian and government. Our current law system is currently a little undefine and having miss judgement can easily occur during interventions. Some civilians feels like they are unheard and bringing a justice system more available to the public either private or not will definitely enhance the trust between the government and its civilian. The important of a good law provides a peaceful and fair way to resolve a dispute between two parties keeping the society peaceful and safe.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • No
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • Yes, Speeding ticket.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • James Hawkes, was born in the suburb of Quebec City in 1981. Born from two military parent James was force to join the Royal Military College Saint-Jean. After a few years of service James left the army to focus on criminology studies that he attended at University of Toronto. During his final years of studied his mother got sick and sadly passed away, he therefore finished his studies and left Quebec City to move to Los Santos to change atmosphere and continue his career in crime. Once arrived in Los Santos James made himself familiar with the area and bought his first apartment. Once James got more settled, he decided to pursue a career in Law Enforcement and joined the Police Department and enforced the law in Los Santos, during his time in the Police Department James made himself familiar with Los Santos Emergency Medical Service as he believes would be useful to have medical skills in some situation. Eventually to continue further more his knowledge of Los Santos James transferred to the Sheriff Department where he excelled. James currently focuses his energy on the public with different events and services with Assured Services.
      With his time and knowledge James has a good diversity and skill to not only help the civilian with law but also how to get well integrated in the society.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • Flake Bathsheba
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Simply a NLR warning. I came back to my dead body due to a glitch but was still filled a warning.
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • All on James Hawkes
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • Harry Payne
      Marco Davis
      Jon McCornish
      Caleb Allison
      Kitiara Romanov
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • Hawkes#4043
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: Nicholas
      Timezone: Est
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • no
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • All is included

• I, James Hawkes confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: [SAJB Application] James Hawkes

Post by James Mayfeld »

San Andreas Justice Department

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Sai Modi
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Hawkes,
    Thank you for your application it has been received, we are currently collecting applications and will have a discussion pertaining to each applicant on Sunday this week, please be patient whilst we review your application and eligibility for the Judicial Branch.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] James Hawkes

• Mr. Hawkes,
    Thank you for your application. Congratulations! You have been selected to move into the next phase of the hiring process. This process will be the interview phase. At this time you will be dispatched an email from a judiciary member in regards to scheduling a time that best serves you. We hope to hear back from you when such an email has been dispatched.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

[SAJB] Application Reply

• James Hawkes,

Congratulations! After passing the initial application process, interview, and strenuous background investigation you've been selected to be offered a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch! We welcome you to the branch and the various development opportunities. At this time should you choose to accept this conditional offer of employment within the branch we can begin your onboarding process within the Judicial Branch. Additional information pertaining to your onboarding will be made should the offer be accepted.

You have 72 hours to reply to this email with an acceptance to the applied position or to decline the offer of employment. Should a reply not be made an automatic withdrawal of the employment offer will be done. We hope to hear back from you soon!

From

Honorable Dr James Mayfeld
    Judge

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”