• Weight: 85 kg
      Height: 187 cm
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 03/03/2000
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): London, United Kingdom
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [X]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ ]
        No: [X]
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 582-21-230
      Mailing Address: -

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • I did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned Government Agencies.
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • I graduated from Hampton High in London and now I am currently attending the LL.M. in American & Transnational Law from University of Dayton School of Law (online) and I plan to start the Law Course in Professional Responsibility from Florida Coastal School of Law (online as well)
      Until the last few months I had a job as a trucker, but I decided to resign from it because it was causing a lot of stress for me and I received a lot of tickets and citations because of it, and honestly I do not think that a job that gives you even the smallest stain on your record is a good job.
      Last week I was employed as a coroner and I hope that by doing this job I will be able to also help others by providing some relief when their loved ones pass away.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 What experience do you have that could be valuable to the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • I have no experience in this domain yet but because I am a fast learner I believe that the course I am currently attending will prove to be very useful.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • My most valuable trait is calmness. I believe that as a SAJB clerk one will be in a lot of stressful situations and he/she will also face some aggressive individuals. Being able to keep your cool in situations like this makes a big difference, in my opinion
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • I would like to see that all the convicted criminals, guilty or not, get their chance to a fair judgement. Because of this, regardless if I will get hired or not, I will lobby as much as possible for the introduction of the appeal process. I think that this will be helpful because there are a lot of people that right now serve a sentence for a crime they didn’t commit.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • Unfortunately, yes. I was convicted of an Attempted Grand Theft Auto.
      This happened in my early days in the city when all I got was a few hundred dollars and the trucker job. I was in the NW part of the city when my boss called me and told me that if I’m not at the yard in an hour, I should start looking for a different job.
      I panicked because I couldn’t afford a cab, and walking would take me at least 1.5 hours, I found an unlocked car and made the stupid decision to use it to drive to the yard.
      A friend of the owner saw me and called the Police, so the situation ended pretty fast.
      Since then I am more financially stable and I would never think about doing something like that again.
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • No
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • Yes, I have a citation for failure to yield and a bunch of speeding tickets. This is all because of the trucker job, where the boss would make us meet unrealistic delivery deadlines so we would often have to go over the speed limit or not yield at stop signs (if no cars were in sight).
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • I was born in London and after graduating from Hampton High I decided to take my life into my own hands and that’s how I got in Los Santos. Since I arrived here I struggled for a bit because of my financial situation and my job but now the situation is in the process of being solved.
      During my stay here I had the opportunity to meet with various people from various areas of the city and I noticed that some of them become petty criminals (thefts mainly) because they need to do it to survive, not because they want to.
      I believe that because of the fact that I understand the mentality of some of the criminals, because of my ability to stay cool in any situation and because I am enrolled in the law course I mentioned before, I would be a good candidate for SAJB.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof)
    • Spoiler
    5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • Loukianos Galanis
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv):
    • Spoiler
    5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • Currently a DOC COII on my alternate character: Loukianos Galanis
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • No, not for this character
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • DjBricheta#3500
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • -

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: Andrei
      Timezone: UTC+2
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • No
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • -

• I, Andrew Kent confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: [SAJB Application] Andrew Kent

Post by James Mayfeld »

San Andreas Justice Department

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Sai Modi
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Kent,
    Thank you for your application it has been received, we are currently collecting applications and will have a discussion pertaining to each applicant on Sunday this week, please be patient whilst we review your application and eligibility for the Judicial Branch.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: [SAJB Application] Andrew Kent

Post by James Mayfeld »

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Sai Modi
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Kent,
    Unfortunately, based on the provided application information we do not feel you would be a suitable candidate for the listed position at this time. Additionally not fulfilling our guidelines/requirements for the position as listed in the position requirements.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
    San Andreas Judicial Branch

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”