• Weight: 83 kg
      Height: 172 cm
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 01/12/1992
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Hamilton, ON, Canada
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ X ]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 4707898
      Mailing Address: Eclipse Towers Apt. 135

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: N/A
      Rank & Positions: N/A
      Date of Resignation/Termination: N/A
      Direct Supervisor: N/A

Department: N/A
      Rank & Positions: N/A
      Date of Resignation/Termination: N/A
      Direct Supervisor: N/A
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • Growing up I have always been interested in the judicial system and have kept a close eye on the inner workings as I have friends that are employed by LSPD. I graduated university in Criminal Justice and am in the midst of furthering my education by taking part-time classes for a master's degree.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 What experience do you have that could be valuable to the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • I am a neutral citizen who has no previous affiliations with Government or criminal organizations. Through this, I have had the opportunity to construct a network of persons I communicate with on a regular basis. I am able to gain valuable information through multiple avenues and have the capability to piece together information stemming from various, strategically placed sources. Being in the city for an extended period of time has provided valuable experience and has educated me on the operations that are conducted throughout the city on both sides of the law.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • One of my most valuable assets is my passion for justice and the desire to correct injustices which occur on a regular basis. This will assist me in my drive as a court clerk, future paralegal, future lawyer and to reach my ultimate goal of one day becoming a judge for the great city of Los Santos.

An example of a time I had encountered an act of injustice; A man was fishing at the pier when a police cruiser is patrolling, the unit pulls over and parks with the intention of blocking the man's vehicle from escaping. It must be said that this person had recently stolen a vehicle of mine and I was there, incognito, attempting to gain intel or wait for an opportunity to catch him red handed.

The officer walks up to the man and asks him for his weapons license because he had a pistol on his hip, the man complies and shows the officer his license. To everyone's surprise, the man is the registered owner of said weapon and is legally verified to be carrying. The officer asks the man to remove his mask, which he does so promptly, and then attempts to coerce the man into allowing a body search stating things like 'Why are you scared to let me search you if you have nothing to hide'.
      The man complies not wanting to give the opportunity to the officer to arrest him. The man is clean and has nothing illegal on him. The officer presses further and asks to search the man's car when the man becomes visibly upset as he has already complied to an unnecessary search and feels he is now being harassed by the officer.

They begin to have words with each other. The officer uses a similar line as he used before to the sound of 'why not if you have nothing to hide'. The man says he has been more than compliant, even going out of his way to allow a body search. The officer then says you will be arrested for failure to comply if you don't allow the search. It seems like the officer had a personal vendetta against this man. The situation was going too far and this is the point where I felt I needed to intervene.

I have become invested by now listening to the ludicrous behavior of the officer and felt like I needed to do something before the situation escalates any further. I walk over near to where the incident was taking place, keeping a safe distance, pulling out my cellphone to visually show that I am recording. I knowingly blow my incognito cover to state that I will be launching an IA report against the officer for corruption and abuse of power and will be promptly seeking action moving forwards in collaboration with the state.

I inform them that I have bodycam footage of the entire interaction and have LSPD high command on speed dial and would have them arrive on scene in an instant if any further action is taken.
      The officer now sounding shaken attempts to stammer out some poor excuse that he saw the weapon and said the man looked like a criminal. All of a sudden, a conveniently timed call comes in on the officer's radio and he runs off with his tail between his legs.
      After the officer speeds off, the man thanks me for my help and says 'your voice sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it'. I say 'I'm just a fisherman but I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again very soon'.
      I walk away and faintly hear the man say to his friend 'What does he mean?'

A faint grin spreads across my face as I sit down in my elegy and speed off into the night.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • If I were to be hired, I would like to see justice prevail in our city. By that, I mean to say I want both sides of legal and non-legal factions to be represented fairly in a court of justice amongst our peers. Our city has serious underlying issues of corruption, injustices, and biases which spread like a plague of disease that manipulates the minds of the weak and those lacking integrity. We as a population deserve to be judged equally, no matter which side of the law we choose to adhere. We as a nation deserve to be treated with respect and not degraded or have our worth diminished by those that think they are above the law.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No, I am clean as a whistle!
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • I may have encountered a reckless driving charge.
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • I own a few sports cars so speeding tickets come with the territory. No other types of tickets to speak of.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • My name is Austin Jonas and I come from a cold place called Canada, Eh? I am a 28-year-old Italian/Hungarian/English person by ancestry and was born in Ontario, Canada. I enjoy playing sports such as Soccer and Basketball and also keeping physically fit by going to the local gym in my free time.

I have always been intrigued by the judicial system as a child. Whilst attending high school, I began my education here by electing to take law classes each year of study. I furthered my education by attending university obtaining a degree in Criminal Justice and am now working towards achieving a master's degree by taking part-time classes.

I believe I should be selected because I have a desire to uphold justice with steadfast integrity after witnessing illegal atrocities and destroying the lives of many of my peers by losing loved ones due to criminal activities. Nothing is more powerful than a person with a cause to fight for. The famous quote seen below is the catalyst to my crusade for honor to rid Los Santos of it's indecencies.

“It is not titles that honor men but men that honor titles.”
      - Niccolo Machiavelli

Thank You for your Consideration

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
      5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
      • None
      5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
      • Clean as a whistle!
      5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
      • N/A
      5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
      • Blair Allison
      5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
      • Austin#4802
      5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
      • N/A

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
      6.1 About You:
      • First Name: Austin
        Timezone: EST
      6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
      • No, only ECRP.
      6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
      • Operating as a service clerk for the city that I currently reside in. Can communicate proficiently in English. Also able to handle effective communication in Italian and Spanish.

• I, Austin, Jonas confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: [SAJB Application] Austin Jonas

Post by James Mayfeld »

San Andreas Justice Department

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Sai Modi
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Jonas,
    Thank you for your application it has been received, we are currently collecting applications and will have a discussion pertaining to each applicant on Sunday this week, please be patient whilst we review your application and eligibility for the Judicial Branch.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: [SAJB Application] Austin Jonas

Post by James Mayfeld »

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Sai Modi
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Jonas,
    Unfortunately, based on the provided application information we do not feel you would be a suitable candidate for the listed position at this time. Additionally not fulfilling our guidelines/requirements for the position as listed in the position requirements.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
    San Andreas Judicial Branch

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”