• Weight: 83 kg
      Height: 183 cm
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 15/FEB/1998
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ X ]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 420 8140
      Mailing Address: Tinsel Towers Apt. 131

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: **ANSWER**
      Rank & Positions: **ANSWER**
      Date of Resignation/Termination: **ANSWER**
      Direct Supervisor: **ANSWER**

Department: **ANSWER**
      Rank & Positions: **ANSWER**
      Date of Resignation/Termination: **ANSWER**
      Direct Supervisor: **ANSWER**
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • I graduated from the University of Los Santos year 2020, with a degree in Criminal Justice. I have since then followed different court hearings online to keep my knowledge updated.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 What experience do you have that could be valuable to the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • To start of, my father was a lawyer. Growing up I got to see him dealing with multiple though cases. I got to sit in court, watching my father fight the cases he had prepared for. That, is what got me interested in law. I learned a lot directly from my father but a lot of my knowledge also comes from the University of Los Santos where I got my degree in Criminal Justice. Having graduated only a year ago, I feel that the skills taught to me in school are still in memory.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • I think one of my most valuable traits is to work as a member of a team. This is important due to the relation both with the client, but also the people working at SAJB. Having a person who cannot work with others is a huge struggle, especially in this line of work. I feel that I could benefit the SAJB with being someone who can work in teams and get projects finished without drama being created.

I do also feel like I am good at doing careful research. This is important in cases where you defend a client. It is vital that the legal representative has done research into the case so that he/she is able to fight the case. If the representative has not done a careful research, that could mean the whole case falling into hands. I feel that this is an important trait for a person in law to have and me having that, could benefit the SAJB.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • The most obvious, representation. At this moment the civilian does not get any sort of legal representation and there's no room in the system for that. I know that this is changing with the SAJB stepping in, which is why I want to be a part of it. Secondly is accountability. I heard that there are plans for a small claims court to be created. I'd love to see this happens as in a vehicle collision nowadays, the other person tends to just drive off. There is almost never a course of reimbursement and I would like to see the citizens reimburse each other as mistakes/incidents happen. I simply want to hold the mistaken party accountable.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • I have not.
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • I have not.
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • I have not.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • Jeremy Hilton, born 15/FEB/1998. I was born into a family of 3. This consisted of my mother, father and myself. My childhood was average, I went to a private school, hanged around with my friends and so on. When I reached upper secondary school, I got interested into the law branch. My father was a lawyer, so he started showing me stuff and I got to help him at some minor things. It was at those times that I read my first law books. When it was time for University, the choise was clear. I wanted to a degree in Criminal Justice. I picked the University of Los Santos since I did not want to leave the city. I went to school and graduated last year. After graduating, the thinking began. I initially thought of moving abroad to work, as the law sector in Los Santos was pretty much non excistant. I however chose to take a year off and moved temporarily to Cayo Perico. During my time there, my father unfortuntely passed away. Upon my return to Los Santos, I was surprised that my father had left me $450,000.00. Using his money, I bought myself a car and a new apartment. I then took the decision to apply for the SAJB as I truely love Los Santos and I would much more perfer to work here than abroad.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof)
    • I do not, however whilst speaking with Riderz, he told me that I can apply anyways. I have a combined xp of almost 1 million.
      Spoiler
    5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • Mikael_Cowell, Nick_Mcwell, Ryan_Rogers
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • I have, a nonrp in the mid 2019. I had just joined a few months earlier and mistakenly tried to perform a pit in a jester.
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv):
    • Spoiler
    5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • Mikael_Cowell - LSPD since 12/APR/2019, LSES a few months in the late 2019.
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • Not on this character, however I'm sure a big portion of PD can testify to my standards of roleplay.
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • Thunderboss#4746
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • **ANSWER**

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: Nico
      Timezone: UTC +2
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • I do not.
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • I think everything has been listed, if any further questions arise, please contact me.

• I, Jerome Hilton confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
Bret Hyland
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: [SAJB Applicaton] Jerome Hilton

Post by Bret Hyland »

San Andreas Justice Department

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Hilton,
    Thank you for your application, we are hosting an internal meeting on this Sunday to review the applications that have been received and to consider candidates, we have received numerous applications and look forward to selecting the best candidates that San Andreas has to offer to work with us.

• From

Honorable Bret Hyland
    Judge
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Jerome Hilton

• Mr. Hilton,
    Thank you for your application. Congratulations! You have been selected to move into the next phase of the hiring process. This process will be the interview phase. At this time you will be dispatched an email from a judiciary member in regards to scheduling a time that best serves you. We hope to hear back from you when such an email has been dispatched.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

[SAJB] Application Reply

• Jerome Hilton,

Congratulations! After passing the initial application process, interview, and strenuous background investigation you've been selected to be offered a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch! We welcome you to the branch and the various development opportunities. At this time should you choose to accept this conditional offer of employment within the branch we can begin your onboarding process within the Judicial Branch. Additional information pertaining to your onboarding will be made should the offer be accepted.

You have 72 hours to reply to this email with an acceptance to the applied position or to decline the offer of employment. Should a reply not be made an automatic withdrawal of the employment offer will be done. We hope to hear back from you soon!

From

Honorable Dr James Mayfeld
    Judge

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”