Surname: Williams
    1.2 Gender:
    • Male
    1.3 Weight & Height (KG/CM):
    • Weight: 75
      Height: 182
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 25/01/1976
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Winchester, Virginia, United States Of America

1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
        • Yes: [X]
          No: [ ]
      1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
        • Yes: [ ]
          No: [X]
      1.7 Contact Details:
      • Phone Number: 4502754
        Mailing Address: To be decided

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
      2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
      3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
      • No.
      3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
      • Degree in Criminal law earned at Sandford university.
        Degree in Criminal Psychology earned at Sandford university.
        I have worked extensively in case law as well as criminal law defending clientele with a high success rate making me a good choice for the San Andreas Judicial Branch.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
      4.1 What experience do you have that could be valuable to the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
      • As mentioned above I earned top marks in the successful pursuit of a criminal law degree from The University of Stanford Law. I have a history in working closely with clients to solidify their cases to be presented during court trials. My past work has given me extensive knowledge in the interworking's of legal matters as well as court room etiquette. Overall I have experience in working in fast past legal environments to best serve my clients specific needs and I'm confident that the San Andreas Judicial Branch will benefit with my hiring.
      4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
      • By far the most valuable trait I have to offer the San Andreas Judicial Branch is my acute attention to detail. As a lawyer that is required to defend my clients to the best of my abilities its extremely beneficial to account for all the fine details in a scenario. The enforcement of Law and Order is often reliant on minute details to make or break a case. This is why a high attention to detail is important when debating case-law and setting precedents for future interpretations.

4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
      • I would like to see many positive changes in the city and If hired I will be one step closer to helping us accomplish those things through case-law. I would greatly like to see a reduction in repeat offender across the city and feel that with a proper lawyer the city can make a more convincing argument and pursue the proper prison times for them. Additionally I would like to see less officers violating citizens 4th amendment rights against unlawful searches and rely on The San Andreas Judicial Branch for approving search warrants in a timely manner.
      4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
      • No.
      4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
      • No.
      4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
      • Yes, I received a speeding ticket upon my arrival to Los Santos a long time ago due to a faulty speedometer.
      4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
      • I was born and raised in the mountains of Northern Virginia where I learned many of the life lessons that make me who I am today. My career in Criminal Psychology and eventually Criminal Law took off during my third year of College after solving a private investigation case involving the murder of a 14-year-old hit-and-run victim that struck me close to home. I finished up college with a doctorates degree in criminal justice while doing private investigation work on the side throughout. After College I trained in legal proceedings and began taking my first high value cases. After working for a law firm in Texas for a couple of years I have decided to switch to a wealthier city that could use a lawyer with my dedication and skill set. Now, after relocating to Los Santos with all of my focus now directed at criminal law I will be able to offer the San Andreas Judicial Branch a unique perspective and a career of detail oriented lawyering. I believe that if I am selected I will improve the standards and work ethics of the entire department.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
      5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
      • Dmitri Leroy (Tidus_Law)
      5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
      • Yes, I have 2 NonRPs. The last occurred 1.5 years ago on 22/Jul/19 and warnings.
        I have 141 days of in character roleplay time on my Criminal character Dmitri Leroy and a couple 'heat of the moment' mistakes have resulted from it. I have acknowledged those situations and learned from them.
      5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
      • N/A outside of civilian medical RP
      5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
      • N/A
        (I have been solely focused on leading an Official criminal faction up until now so I don't have the typical legal government references. I am sure many long-term government and staff members can attest to my RP standards.)
      5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
      • HighTv#7093
      5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
      • N/A

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
      6.1 About You:
      • First Name: Dallas
        Timezone: CST - Central Standard Time
      6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
      • No
      6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
      • OOCly I offer a unique perspective to the team based on my long-term criminal RP background. My position in Faction management and as the leader of The Rooks F4 has given me good insight into the purpose and daily operations of Official Factions such as the Judicial Branch.

• I, Forest, Williams confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: [SAJD APPLICATION] Forest Williams

Post by James Mayfeld »

San Andreas Justice Department

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Sai Modi
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Williams,
    Thank you for your application it has been received, we are currently collecting applications and will have a discussion pertaining to each applicant on Sunday this week, please be patient whilst we review your application and eligibility for the Judicial Branch.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Forest Williams

• Mr. Williams,
    Thank you for your application. Congratulations! You have been selected to move into the next phase of the hiring process. This process will be the interview phase. At this time you will be dispatched an email from a judiciary member in regards to scheduling a time that best serves you. We hope to hear back from you when such an email has been dispatched.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

[SAJB] Application Reply

• Forest Williams,

Congratulations! After passing the initial application process, interview, and strenuous background investigation you've been selected to be offered a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch! We welcome you to the branch and the various development opportunities. At this time should you choose to accept this conditional offer of employment within the branch we can begin your onboarding process within the Judicial Branch. Additional information pertaining to your onboarding will be made should the offer be accepted.

You have 72 hours to reply to this email with an acceptance to the applied position or to decline the offer of employment. Should a reply not be made an automatic withdrawal of the employment offer will be done. We hope to hear back from you soon!

From

Honorable Dr James Mayfeld
    Judge

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”