Surname: Bronson
    1.2 Gender:
    • Male
    1.3 Weight & Height (KG/CM):
    • Weight: 85 KG
      Height: 183 CM
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: Dec. 18, 1983
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Los Santos, San Andreas, USA
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ X ]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    1.7 Contact Details:

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • No I have not held employment with any of those Government factions.
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • Juris Doctor & Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice from University of San Andreas
      I'd like to mention this specifically since part of my scholarship was based on giving back to the public sector upon completion of my college education. This is something that I could hopefully fulfill through working within the San Andreas Judicial Branch.

Bronson & Associates Law Firm - Internship 2003-2007
      This was a college internship that I had done at my Father's Law Firm.

Bronson & Associates Law Firm - Practicing Attorney 2009-2014
      After graduating with my law degree from the University of San Andreas I was a working attorney at my family's practice for a period of about five years.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 What experience do you have that could be valuable to the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • As I stated above I was a working attorney for many years before moving to Vice City. It was there that I didn't renew my license to practice and for the most part had left the Judicial Sector entirely. These years away have only reinvigorated my urge to return and not only do what I enjoy but continue to learn. I believe I have a good sense of how a court room operates and that alone will allow me to adapt to a position where I would be needed. I also feel that until I knock the rust off and move back into being a practicing attorney that I would be an asset to any courthouse position within reason.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • I think in this case it would be my ability and natural approach of working with an open mind. Obviously when it comes to Law this is always a necessity. Any preconceived feelings will only taint the environment. Whether it be how I think something should work or my feelings about a particular case. Those are things that have to be left at the door. I think with the Judicial Branch reopening in the way that it is, there is a real chance here for some of the angst and unruliness in San Andreas to simmer down. To do that it will take the right minds, attitudes, and team to do so. I feel that is an environment that I would fit very well into.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • To point to a particular law, right now I would say the speeding laws in the city are not carrying a harsh enough punishment. The streets where there are no speed cameras are race tracks and it's a liability for not only the city but the lives at risk. It's a very simple concept not to speed (with the already very fair speed limits throughout SA,) so dodging the penalties shouldn't be all that difficult.

In the end though I just want to see the Judicial Branch really succeed throughout San Andreas both for the city and the people. It's a really great opportunity to add an extra level of transparency between the Government and the Citizens. To be a part of that would be an honor and a duty I would take serious while giving my full effort.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • No
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • Yes, minor traffic violations.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • I grew up in a law practicing family. My Father had run a law firm well before I was alive and one that I went onto work in after college. It was always ingrained into my being the fundamentals of the Judicial System, so it was something I had always known. Even as a child it was very clear that I was going to follow in my Father's foot steps. Towards the end of High School I received word that I had obtained a scholarship for law to study at the University of San Andreas. Through my internship towards the latter part of my college years I spent an enormous amount of time in court rooms, this included business, civil, and criminal cases.

After college when I went to work at my Father's law firm I spent five years practicing in and around Los Santos. Mostly working civil and low tier criminal defense cases. Around 2014 my Father was caught up in some criminal charges of his own and landed himself in prison. It was at this time I took my mother to Vice City and stayed up until late 2019. Now that I'm back and the opportunities are there I would love to throw my name in the hat and at least have a chance to interview and show what I can do.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • Paul Pistone
      Julius Vega
      Jesus Ali
      (None of these characters are in use)
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Very early on I have a warning for trying to take a car from the bank. I'm talking my first few days on the server. This was stupid, an obvious error and it was just a marked warning on my admin logs. I was fully prepared in the moment to accept the IC consequences of my actions but was not fully in tune with the NCZs. It was a learning experience and one I have not forgotten.

The second and more drastic of the two was an Advertisement ban in early 2020. I mentioned another place in /b, this was a huge error, not one I am proud of. I urge you to look at my Ban Appeal if possible, I took full responsibility and accepted the punishment completely. To call it an error would be an understatement. Again, I hate that it happened and it only made me appreciate the privilege of playing on Eclipse that much more. I wish Advertisement wasn't the name of the punishment (though I understand completely) because I was not urging anyone to go elsewhere. None the less I broke the rules which resulted in me becoming very aware of my actions and conduct going forward.
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • For a very brief time I played a Lawyer, Assistant DA, and District Attorney elsewhere.
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • Not here.
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • mongolloyd#3249
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • **ANSWER**

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: Chad
      Timezone: EST (UTC/GMT -5 hours)
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • No.
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • When I found out about GTA roleplay I found myself first at Eclipse (and outside a very brief time it's the only place I've played.) I'm not sure it's even accessible but in my original application my bio part was in reference to Eddie coming back to Los Santos to be an attorney. Upon approval and arriving in game I found out the court system wasn't in place. I have since spoke about his past as an attorney often IC so this is a natural step for him to take (or at least attempt.) Growing up I spent a number of years living with a lawyer and always had a deep fascination with the court system. I'm by no means an expert but I do believe I have plenty of know how to play out and do what would be needed to make a court system on Eclipse even better.

• I, Edward Bronson, confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: [SAJB Application] Edward Bronson

Post by James Mayfeld »

San Andreas Justice Department

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Sai Modi
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Bronson,
    Thank you for your application it has been received, we are currently collecting applications and will have a discussion pertaining to each applicant on Sunday this week, please be patient whilst we review your application and eligibility for the Judicial Branch.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Edward Bronson

• Mr. Bronson,
    Thank you for your application. Congratulations! You have been selected to move into the next phase of the hiring process. This process will be the interview phase. At this time you will be dispatched an email from a judiciary member in regards to scheduling a time that best serves you. We hope to hear back from you when such an email has been dispatched.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

[SAJB] Application Reply

• Edward Bronson,

Congratulations! After passing the initial application process, interview, and strenuous background investigation you've been selected to be offered a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch! We welcome you to the branch and the various development opportunities. At this time should you choose to accept this conditional offer of employment within the branch we can begin your onboarding process within the Judicial Branch. Additional information pertaining to your onboarding will be made should the offer be accepted.

You have 72 hours to reply to this email with an acceptance to the applied position or to decline the offer of employment. Should a reply not be made an automatic withdrawal of the employment offer will be done. We hope to hear back from you soon!

From

Honorable Dr James Mayfeld
    Judge

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”