• Weight: 86 KG
      Height: 178 CM
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 12/30/1985
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Detroit, Michigan
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [X]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [X]
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 5046720
      Mailing Address: Eclipse Towers, Apt. 179

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    • Yes: [ X ]
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    • Yes: [ X ]
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: LSEMS
      Rank & Positions: Trainee
      Date of Resignation/Termination: December 16th 2020
      Direct Supervisor: Nicole Crawford

Department: LSSD
      Rank & Positions: Deputy Trainee
      Date of Resignation/Termination: November 2020
      Direct Supervisor: Harry Payne
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • I have a bachelors degree in Information Technology with a focus on Cyber Security. I've been in the city for a long time and have made a lot of great connections and know a great deal about the city. I am currently the CEO of Downtown Cab Co. I love to learn and be challenged with new things daily. I also worked as a Government Licensing Intern for awhile and know a good deal on how the government works in the city as well. I want to b apart of making LS a safer and more enjoyable place to live and being in this department is something that I want to do in order to fulfill that desire.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 What experience do you have that could be valuable to the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • I want to represent the city of Los Santos as a leader. Being apart of the Judicial Branch is one step closer to that goal. I consistently demonstrate integrity, embrace any change, and contribute to the bottom line success of anything I am apart of. Los Santos needs individuals that are willing to step up and keep the peace within the city and I believe that I am the person to help make this happen. My commitment to the city will help me strive to ensure criminals are being dealt with accordingly, and constantly upholding the law to a high standard.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • I feel that one of my strongest traits that I possess is that I am someone who likes to come up with remedies to problems rather than just bring the problems up that are at hand. More often than not, individuals will come up with issues at hand without any type of solution to fix said issue. I am someone who if I explore an issue at hand, I will ensure I come up with a solution to the issue before presenting the issue itself. Thus, helping out those in a position to make change. I feel this would benefit the SAJB greatly because of constant change and issues that are being brought up without resolution to these problems.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • As I see it right now, the current government officials are making great strides in making the city a safer place. Especially in the more populated areas such as the pier. One thing that I would love to change in the city is adding some additional speed cameras in the more populated areas around LS. This would ensure that our citizens are safe as possible in their commutes. I feel like too often than not, there are traffic violators around the city and our police force is already doing so much right now, that this would help aid in the betterment of LS.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • Yes, for speeding.
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • Only speeding violations.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • My name is Steve Oconner and I came to this city from Detroit, MI. I was born and raised in the Motor City and have a fond passion for cars. As soon as I came to this city I wanted to ensure that I helped out as many people as I possibly could. This would mean helping out those that are in trouble, or those that are troubled. That is why I took a job at BayView because I knew I would come across all kinds of people there that I would be able to help out on a daily basis. My father was a police officer for the Detroit Police Department for 48 years before he retired and I knew that in some way or fashion that I wanted to help out others. I can’t stress enough that I have a very good work ethic. Being the person with the level head and calm composure is one of the many assets that I feel I would bring to this job. I do a great job of talking people “off the ledge” because of my personality of being able to talk to people. In a job like the SAJB you need to ensure you leave your “hot temper” at the door and have an open mind every day because it would easily be able to get triggered. I am not that person at all. I believe I should be selected because of my work ethic, my commitment to making the city a better and safer place to live, and my drive to always do what's right. I follow commands properly and never question my higher-ups. After I am taught something you very rarely have to remind me of this again as I am very thorough on taking notes to ensure I better myself in the long run.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • Axel Bryant
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • Worked for LSSD and LSEMS.
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • NA
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • ImSteveHi#3711
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • N/A

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: Stephen
      Timezone: US EST
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • No
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • NA

• I, Steve Oconner confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
Bret Hyland
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: [SAJB Application] Steve Oconner

Post by Bret Hyland »

San Andreas Justice Department

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Connor,
    Thank you for your application, we are hosting an internal meeting on Sunday to discuss all applications, we have a very strict recruitment criteria for the Branch and as such would like to provide you some feedback on your application as it stands.

So you are aware this is an Application to the Judicial Branch of the city, currently we are hiring for the position of Court Clerk which should you be successful and complete tasks assigned may progress to an attorney given you obtain the proper licensing.

We at the Judicial Branch do not over see any aspect of the city's infrastructure thus unfortunately your dream of additional speed cameras will not be something you will achieve within the Judicial Branch.

Thank you again, and we will be reviewing your application this Sunday, regardless of the decision you will be informed.

• From

Honorable Bret Hyland
    Judge
Stephen Oconner
ECRP Forum Name: ImSteveHi

Post by Stephen Oconner »

Downtown Cab Company.

Personal Email
"Bringing you from A-B"

• I appreciate the feedback that you have provided. This does not change my mind in any way of wanting to join the Judicial Branch of the city. I do appreciate the feedback you have provided and am very excited to hear back from you. I hope you have a great day.

• From

Steve Oconner
    Chief Executive Office
    Downtown Cab Company
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Steve Oconner

• Mr. Oconner,
    Thank you for your application. Congratulations! You have been selected to move into the next phase of the hiring process. This process will be the interview phase. At this time you will be dispatched an email from a judiciary member in regards to scheduling a time that best serves you. We hope to hear back from you when such an email has been dispatched.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

[SAJB] Application Reply

• Steve Oconner,

We regret to inform you that after careful consideration of the applicant provided, interview conducted, and strenuous background investigation performed that this application will be denied at this time for the following reasons
    • High Ranking member of a critical public-funded service
    We are deeply sorry at this time we could not make the current arrangements work. We will keep this application as a reference should you decide to pursue the branch once applications are open again, or when private licensing becomes an option.

From

Honorable Dr James Mayfeld
    Judge

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”