Surname: Shelby
    1.2 Gender:
    • Female
    1.3 Weight & Height (KG/CM):
    • Weight: 65kg
      Height: 171cm
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 14/April/1997
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Sydney - New South Wales - Australia
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [x]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ ]
        No: [X]
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 4766156
      Mailing Address: 1 Panorama Drive

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    • Yes: [x ]
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    • Yes: [x ]
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: LSPD
      Rank & Positions: Captain - Internal Affairs Division Commander
      Date of Resignation/Termination: 29/Nov/2020
      Direct Supervisor: Ashley York
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • I was a captain with the LSPD and worked there since September 2018. I have many years experience in dealing with the public.

I was the Division Commander of Internal Affairs and oversaw many cases in a fair and unbiased way.

I held the rank of Division Commander of the Firearms and Licensing Division from the start of that Division and aided in the created and implementation of many things within that division, such as Form C.

I was also a detective within the robbery and homicide division.

First aid/BLS training from LSES.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 What experience do you have that could be valuable to the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • I was the Commander of the Internal Affairs Division with the LSPD.
      Which was responsible for holding police officers accountable for questionable actions and breaches of LSPD policy.
      Making judgements on my peers in a fair and just way based on evidence and facts over personal opinion is needed in such a position and I always ensured policy was followed and that Officers were reprimanded and taught the correct way they should have gone about things if it was needed.

I also have no issue with paperwork and had filed the most within the LSPD over anybody else in my time there.
      I received an administration commendation award during my time within the LSPD.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • My ability to be unbiased. Which I have demonstrated through years of being a supervisor within the LSPD and the divisional Commander in the Internal Affairs Division.
      In such a position where you need to make a judgement based on evidence and facts rather than any personal opinions and feelings I believe this is a trait that is not only beneficial, but necessary.
      This will be beneficial to keeping public opinion of SAJB high and ensuring the integrity of SAJB is held to a high standard. There is no place for bias or corrupt proceedings within such workplaces.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • The ability for civilians to utilise the judicial system to settle civil matters. As there is not really anywhere to handle non-criminal disputes. Such as accidental damage, divorce, property or business disputes.

This will give citizens the ability to settle disputes and have more control over their personal assets and lives.

I also believe adding more career options is a change I would like to see. This will be getting addressed by the opening of the Judicial branch. I believe the branch and lawyers will be good career opportunities within the city.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanour? Explain:
    • No
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • No
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • I was originally born in Sydney, Australia and moved to Los Santos in 2018. I got a job as a mail courier and then Los Santos Customs. I went up the ranks to a supervisory position handling applicants and training mechanics.
      After that position I was accepted into the LSPD as a cadet and moved my way up the ranks to Captain. I was in many divisions and held a lot of different divisional command positions within my time in the LSPD.
      Late last year I retired and have been managing my businesses.

I believe I should be selected because I have a lot of experience within the LSPD and dealing with internal affairs and being a supervisor, as well as interacting with the public.
      I am dedicated and hardworking and can handle high loads of paperwork.
      I believe I would be an asset in this position and am able to pick up and learn new information quickly.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • Archie Wood, Cleo Stone, Molly Aberdeen, Ashley Grey
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No.
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • Cynthia Shelby - LSPD
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • Yes.
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • Archaeah#6920
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • N/A

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: Not posting this publicly.
      Timezone: AEDT +11
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • No
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • n/a

• I, Cynthia Shelby confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
Bret Hyland
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Cynthia Shelby

Post by Bret Hyland »

San Andreas Justice Department

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mrs. Shelby,
    Thank you for your application it has been received, we are currently collecting applications and will have a discussion pertaining to each applicant on Sunday this week, please be patient whilst we review your application and eligibility for the Judicial Branch.

• From

Honorable Bret Hyland
    Judge
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

• Mrs Shelby,
    Thank you for your application. Congratulations! You have been selected to move into the next phase of the hiring process. This process will be the interview phase. At this time you will be dispatched an email from a judiciary member in regards to scheduling a time that best serves you. We hope to hear back from you when such an email has been dispatched.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

[SAJB] Application Reply

• Cynthia Shelby,

Congratulations! After passing the initial application process, interview, and strenuous background investigation you've been selected to be offered a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch! We welcome you to the branch and the various development opportunities. At this time should you choose to accept this conditional offer of employment within the branch we can begin your onboarding process within the Judicial Branch. Additional information pertaining to your onboarding will be made should the offer be accepted.

You have 72 hours to reply to this email with an acceptance to the applied position or to decline the offer of employment. Should a reply not be made an automatic withdrawal of the employment offer will be done. We hope to hear back from you soon!

From

Honorable Dr James Mayfeld
    Judge

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”