• Weight: 75kg
      Height: 177cm
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 16/09/1997
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): United Kingdom
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [X]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ ]
        No: [X]
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 5558849
      Mailing Address: Panorama Dr. 1

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: LSPD
      Rank & Positions: Captain & Detective
      Date of Resignation/Termination: 29/NOV/2020
      Direct Supervisor: Unsure.
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • CPR trained - hold an official medical license
    • Firearms certified - Personal firearms license for a firearms.
    • SWAT certified - Acquired all weapon certifications
    • Pilot certified - Over 400 flight hours
    • Certified investigator - Trained in forensics and evidence collection.
    • Have previously been the Bureau Command in the LSPD for: Two precincts, Investigations and Special Operations
    • Have previously been the Commanding Officer of: A precinct, Field Training Program & Basic Training Division
    • Have previously been a member of internal affairs for the LSPD.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 What experience do you have that could be valuable to the Judicial Branch? (75 WORDS):
    • I have vast amounts of experience in all fields of policing and investigative work. As a past-member of internal affairs and once the Commander of Investigations for the LSPD, consequently I have extensive field experience in cross-examination, evidence gathering and evidence analysis in order to defend case scrutiny.

Given my time in investigations I am familiar with criminality and the confines of the law as part of my job was being able to analyse evidence within the context of the law to determine the appropriate charges necessary. Additionally, I have participated in the interrogation of officers as part of my job in internal affairs to investigate officer negligence and conduct failure, demonstrating my ability to participate in impartial due diligence.

As a member of LSPD command I was also responsible for mentoring dozens of officers and supervisors, both on scene and off, which required the ability to remain impartial, patient and have a good understanding of the LSPDs internal protocols and the state of Los Santos' penal code in order to resolve any disputes between officers and suspects.

Given my extensive time and vast service in the LSPD I have demonstrated the ability to be rigorous, analytical, patient and impartial. This vast level of knowledge and experience could be of great use to the Judicial Branch as such experience with the law and law enforcement does not come around too often.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJB (75 WORDS):
    • The trait that has always got me the furthers was my ability to remain objective and calm in stressful or otherwise uncomfortable or disturbing circumstances. Throughout my entire career I have exercised a tendency for level headedness that has allowed me to progress far into my career, enabling me to rise above the day-to-day dealings of being an officer, remain calm on scenes and reach responsible conclusions in the face of overwhelming evidence, appeals to emotion and otherwise undesirable scenes.

Making a habit out of impartiality is of the utmost value to the SAJB as it the SAJB ultimately is responsible for many decisions that will have life changing consequences on others as such it is important that those decisions are made by the most qualified and most impartial people available.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • I think one of the most important things required in the city is the opportunity for citizens to bring forth civil proceedings to other citizens. Law-enforcement is often far too busy policing gang and violence related criminality, leaving little time to resolve minor and civil disputes. It would be of great benefit if citizens themselves could do this job by suing other citizens to resolve disputes and seek damages such as in the case of vehicle collisions, accidents, property disputes, employment disputes and divorce.

The lack of any mechanism for this, as of right now, leaves a lot of demand in the city for such a mechanism but with little ability to exercise it through the current law-enforcement agencies.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No.
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • No.
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • Yes.
      Minor speeding tickets and parking tickets.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • I was born in the UK and studied criminology at York University before moving to Los Santos. Upon moving to Los Santos I joined the LSPD as soon as was possible, putting all my time and effort into my career.

After many months I climbed my way up the ladder receiving multiple commendations, an officer of the month award and became a supervisor, eventually taking over the Field Training Program and overhauling the entire program at the time. Progressing further I eventually got myself into LSPD Command, eventually reaching the rank of Captain and becoming the Bureau Command for Investigations and Special Operations. Eventually I went into semi-retirement and bought multiples businesses (no longer personally own) that were a financial success and had a short stint in real estate.

I rejoined LSPD for a short while in late 2020 as a Detective non-supervisor (per my request) and became a member of the robbery and homicide division. My time in the Robbery and Homicide Division was brief and I eventually retired with my wife. I have been waiting for a judicial branch to open for some time now to transfer my career over to the judicial branch.

I believe I should be selected as I have a large body of knowledge and experience to draw from and have demonstrated during my career many of the virtues expected of a member of the Judicial Branch.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s): 5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Yes.

I do not remember, the punishments were issued nearly three years ago. I believe one was a forum report.
    5.5 Please provide a screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv):
    • https://i.imgur.com/gvhDsK5.png
      https://i.imgur.com/bHCv90m.png

((Those are the two punishments I have, however, my admin logs are very long due to placing myself in prison for bug testing and being kicked due to being bugged back when I was an Administrator so I have cropped for convenience otherwise it would take 4-5 links to show everything. A mod can verify this if there is any doubt))
    5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • Daniels Shelby - LSPD Captain
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • No.
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • Tagril#2140
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • N/A

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: N/A (Personal)
      Timezone: GMT
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • I do not.
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the Judicial Branch?:
    • No.

• I, Daniels, Shelby confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
Bret Hyland
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Daniels Shelby

Post by Bret Hyland »

San Andreas Justice Department

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Shelby,
    Thank you for your application it has been received, we are currently collecting applications and will have a discussion pertaining to each applicant on Sunday this week, please be patient whilst we review your application and eligibility for the Judicial Branch.

• From

Honorable Bret Hyland
    Judge
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

• Mr Shelby,
    Thank you for your application. Congratulations! You have been selected to move into the next phase of the hiring process. This process will be the interview phase. At this time you will be dispatched an email from a judiciary member in regards to scheduling a time that best serves you. We hope to hear back from you when such an email has been dispatched.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

[SAJB] Application Reply

• Daniels Shelby,

Congratulations! After passing the initial application process, interview, and strenuous background investigation you've been selected to be offered a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch! We welcome you to the branch and the various development opportunities. At this time should you choose to accept this conditional offer of employment within the branch we can begin your onboarding process within the Judicial Branch. Additional information pertaining to your onboarding will be made should the offer be accepted.

You have 72 hours to reply to this email with an acceptance to the applied position or to decline the offer of employment. Should a reply not be made an automatic withdrawal of the employment offer will be done. We hope to hear back from you soon!

From

Honorable Dr James Mayfeld
    Judge

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”