• Weight: 89
      Height: 188
    1.4 Age, Date of Birth & Place of Birth:
      Date of Birth: 11/09/1979
      Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Norwich, Norfolk, England
    1.5 Are you a United States Citizen? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [X]
        No: [ ]
    1.6 Confirm you have had your fingerprints taken with a member of LSPD or SASD? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
      • Yes: [ ]
        No: [X]
    1.7 Contact Details:
    • Phone Number: 4479577
      Mailing Address: 1 Spanish Avenue

• SECTION 2 - LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, LICENSES & AVAILABILITY
    2.1 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    • Yes: [x]
    2.2 Can you write to others in English proficiently? (Place a X in the appropriate box):
    • Yes: [x]
    2.3 Please provide proof of your identification and licenses. (( /license; example: https://imgur.com/3VOTXMg )):

• SECTION 3 - PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
    3.1 Have you ever been employed by the LSEMS, DOC, LSPD, or LSSD? If so what rank and positions did you hold, how long ago was your employment and who was your direct supervisor?:
    • Department: Los Santos Emergency Medical Department
      Rank & Positions: Medical Director
      Date of Resignation/Termination: Official Documents are no longer publicly available, sometime around 2017-2018
      Direct Supervisor: Micheal Dew

Department: Los Santos Police Department
      Rank & Positions: Sergeant I, SWAT Sergeant, Advance Training Division, ASD
      Date of Resignation/Termination: 15/03/2020
      Direct Supervisor: Victor Einhart - SWAT

Department: Los Santos Sheriffs Department
      Rank & Positions: Field Agent, Head of Surveillance, ASD
      Date of Resignation/Termination: 12/09/2020
      Direct Supervisor: Pierce Hardy - DPB
    3.2 - Please list and explain all prior Employment/Education/Training that you may have that qualifies you for a position:
    • As mentioned I have an extensive past with employment for the Los Santos Government. Over the years I have chosen a plethora of career routes which has helped to diversify my knowledge, skills and attributes, all of which has molded me into who I am today. Just to mention some key qualities which have been refined from my employment:
      Analytical skills - This especially relates to my work in SWAT and DPB. I would commonly find myself in high-stress situations where an effective analysis would have to be made in order to chose the most appropriate course of action. The ability to draw reasonable, logical conclusions or assumptions from limited information is essential for SAJD. You must also be able to consider these judgements critically, so that you can anticipate potential areas of weakness in your argument that must be fortified against.Similarly, you must be able to spot points of weakness in an oppositions argument. Decisiveness is also a part of judgement. There will be a lot of important judgement calls to make and little time for sitting on the fence.

Communication - Working in all of these departments, has helped me to refine my communication abilities with colleagues as-well-as members of the public. Being able to effectively communicate could very well influence the outcome of a situation. Without this ability, there have been several instances where fellow officers lives could have been imperiled. Members of the SAJD must be orally articulate, have good written communication skills and also be good listeners. In order to argue convincingly in the courtroom before juries and judges, good public speaking skills are essential. Additionally we must also be able to write clearly, persuasively and concisely, as they must produce a variety of legal documents.

Creativity - When in certain situations, the path which you should take isn't always set out clearly, sometimes you have to include creativity into your thinking process to produce a solution. When on the field, I would often have to be assessing multiple factors all at once which trying to deduce the best possible course of action needed to resolve the situation. The best solution is not always the most obvious and in order to outmanoeuvre your challenger it is often necessary to think outside the box.

• SECTION 4 - LONG RESPONSE
    4.1 What experience do you have that could be valuable to the department? (75 WORDS):
    • As just mentioned, my previous employment has helped to hone in on vital skills and qualities needed for this role. Not only did I like to challenge myself and constantly intake new information but I also excelled at what I did. In the LSPD I received "The Officer of the Month" award which demonstrates my high quality of work. Additionally to my government employment, I'm the CEO of Assured Services, one of the states largest business corporations. In order to get the company to where it stands today, I have had to demonstrate a vast amount of resilience and innovation to excel our performance. We currently own 6 companies and are continuously expanding which further demonstrates my abilities to effectively communicate to management as-well-as organisational skills.
    4.2 What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the SAJD (75 WORDS):
    • I would argue that perseverance is my most valuable trait. Being able to not only commit to a task but also continue with the same drive and motivation will prove vital. It's going to be a regular occurrence especially early on in your career where a case might prove difficult, and you are going to need to maintain focus to decipher the information effectively in order to reach a verdict. Without this skill, the quality of work may become inadequate resulting in your case being discarded.
    4.3 If hired please list and explain the things that you would like to see changed in the city (75 WORDS):
    • I strongly believe that the government should integrate an independent body to help advise and influence government decision making. Recently myself and Xoza Shadow founded the Chamber Of Commerce to help improve the dialogue between the state and it's people, with out first meeting proving to be a huge success. Independent external oversight can secure and maintain public trust in institutions and highlight shortcomings in regulation. Having an additional perspective to help assess decisions may offer a valuable insight into the repercussions of the decision. Most importantly, it can provide feedback from those who are most effected by these changes which can be used to analyse how effective and necessary these changes are.
    4.4 Have you ever been arrested/convicted of a felony crime? Explain:
    • No
    4.5 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? Explain:
    • No
    4.6 Have you ever received a ticket/citation? Explain:
    • Indeed, most were obtained during my first arrival to the city several years ago and when the new speeding cameras were introduced.
    4.7 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected (150 WORDS):
    • Paulo Witherfork, aged 41, is from the rural county of Norfolk in England. I graduated from the University of East Anglia in the class of 1998 after studying Criminal Psychology. Paulo remained a resident in the UK for 3 additional years after his graduation, accumulating some money to establish himself in the state Los Santos.
      In 2001, Paulo moved overseas to the US where he moved into a small 1 bedroom studio in Los Santos. During the first 3 years, Paulo studied at the local public college and took the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates. With this graduation, Paulo was able to enroll with the Los Santos Medical Department where he was employed for several years, achieving the rank of Medical Director. During his employment, Paulo made a plethora of constructive changes, including the formal introduction of the Los Santos Fire Department and publishing the first medical guide for staff. After his time in MD, Paulo sought a career in Law Enforcement and applied to the Los Santos Police Department where he went on to excel through the ranks reaching the rank of Sergeant II, Assisting Commanding of SWAT, Vespucci Assistant Watch Commander and ATD instructor. Following a small break from the department, Paulo reinstated before transferring to SD where he back a field agent, head of surveillance and founded Assured Services at the same time.
      His time is Los Santos developed Paulo substantially. Not only had he diversified his skill set, he pushed the boundaries and chased his ambitions which in turn greatly rewarded himself as-well-as bring positive impacts to the entire state.

• (( SECTION 5 - Eclipse & Roleplay ))
    5.1 Eclipse Forum Details: 5.2 Do you have at least 10000 experience points on the character applying? Provide a screenshot of your /stats (Example: https://imgur.com/0hIZiof) 5.3 Eclipse Alternate Character(s):
    • Jake Jackson
      Paulo Richy
    5.4 Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • " Voip is IC, please learn the difference " - When I first joined the server, I got into a bug at the DMV with my vehicle, after requesting staff mrfluffy responded and I said to him "Hello God", I was immediately kicked. Although, a bit harsh I feel this was when I was most inexperienced and has not been repeated since.
      " DM #2 " - During a vehicle pursuit, two officers reported the vehicle using force against cruisers ramming them off the road and as a result a supervisor authorized deadly force from the primary unit which was myself and Logan Cross. We engaged the suspects, however as proven through their footage, no contact was made throughout the pursuit and the officers were unable to provide sufficient evidence to support dysnc.
      " NonRP | Offense #1 | NonRP police actions | Reduced punishment from Appeal " - I believe this was to do with a suspect evading on foot following a pursuit which involved ramming. Although my actions were deemed complaint with DM, they were though to be inappropriate for a law enforcement officer.
      " DM#2 | FR Chrisy " - A heavy sniper was used to staff the engine of a motorbike where the driver was carrying 5 Assault Rifles.

I do acknowledge my past errors and have served the punishments. These actions have not been repeated for two years showing my bettered understanding following each of these situations. I have been allowed back into both PD and SD following my most recent punishments.
    5.5 Please provide an screenshot of the Eclipse game panel with your 'My Characters' and 'Admin Logs' (Example: https://imgur.com/wK0OQhv): 5.6 Past Police / Medical RP experience / Justice (Please include character names if on this server):
    • Past Police and Medical Roleplay experience on Paulo Witherfork. Alternate Character Jake Jackson was the Assistant Warden and co-founder of DOC.
    5.7 Do you have any in-game Police, Medical, or Government references?:
    • Harry Payne
      Phillipe Sanchez
      Marco Davis
      ( Most command members in SD and PD would be able to vouch for my performance )
    5.8 Please provide your Discord name and ID:
    • Paulo Witherfork #0381
    5.9 Please post a link to your reinstatement application if applicable:
    • N/A

• (( SECTION 6 - About Yourself ))
    6.1 About You:
    • First Name: Paul
      Timezone: UTC
    6.2 Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?:
    • No
    6.3 Additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the department?:
    • I think all has been included.

• I, Paulo Witherfork confirm that this application is all my own work and that all the information within this application is truthful to the best of my knowledge.
Last edited by Paulo Witherfork on Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bret Hyland
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: [SAJD APPLICATION] Paulo Witherfork

Post by Bret Hyland »

San Andreas Justice Department

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Paulo Witherfork
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Witherfork,
    Thank you for your application it has been received, we are currently collecting applications and will have a discussion pertaining to each applicant on Sunday this week, please be patient whilst we review your application and eligibility for the Judicial Branch.

• From

Honorable Bret Hyland
    Judge
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

Re: [SAJB APPLICATION] Paulo Witherfork

• Mr. Witherfork,
    Thank you for your application. Congratulations! You have been selected to move into the next phase of the hiring process. This process will be the interview phase. At this time you will be dispatched an email from a judiciary member in regards to scheduling a time that best serves you. We hope to hear back from you when such an email has been dispatched.

• From

Honorable James Mayfeld
    Judge
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
James Mayfeld
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by James Mayfeld »

[SAJB] Application Reply

• Paulo Witherfork,

Congratulations! After passing the initial application process, interview, and strenuous background investigation you've been selected to be offered a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch! We welcome you to the branch and the various development opportunities. At this time should you choose to accept this conditional offer of employment within the branch we can begin your onboarding process within the Judicial Branch. Additional information pertaining to your onboarding will be made should the offer be accepted.

You have 72 hours to reply to this email with an acceptance to the applied position or to decline the offer of employment. Should a reply not be made an automatic withdrawal of the employment offer will be done. We hope to hear back from you soon!

From

Honorable Dr James Mayfeld
    Judge

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”